Author Topic: My opinion on the Eminem/M.J. thing - please read  (Read 757 times)

Trauma-san

My opinion on the Eminem/M.J. thing - please read
« on: October 17, 2004, 02:09:00 PM »
Alright, first off, Benzino's an asshole, so don't think I'm jumping on his jock since he's sticking up for Michael.

What you got to remember about all of this is, Eminem is being a prick about this whole situation.  How? Lemme explain.

Weird Al does parodies of famous songs, right? We all know who Weird Al is.  Weird Al has a position, since he's a nice guy, where he asks everybody that he parodies if it's o.k. with them to do it.  Weird Al asked Eminem! If he could do a video parodying Eminem, and Eminem said "No".  Flat out No.  Wouldn't take what he gives out.  Eminem has helped make a huge career on making fun of famous people, but yet wouldn't let Weird Al make fun of him.  Strike One against Slim Shady.

Remember a couple years ago when Eminem was fighting with Moby? @ the MTV awards, Triumph the Comic Insult Dog had the balls to go up to Eminem after talking to Moby, and Eminem about beat up the fucking PUPPET.  A PUPPET.  He's a Bitch.  He can't take anybody spoofing his ass, and then he cries like a baby in all of his videos about how misunderstood he is blah blah blah.

Now, take Michael on the other hand.  Weird Al asked Michael in the 80's, when Weird Al was a NOBODY, if he could make fun of Michael in a video for "Beat It" called "Eat It"... where he dressed up like a fat ass, and danced around grabbing his crotch and making fun of all of Michael's shit like the glove and everything.  Michael loved it, said he could do it, and Weird Al got RICH off of it.  Later, Weird Al spoofed "Bad" with "Fat", asked Michael if he could do it, Michael said yes, it's great, and Weird Al made another few million dollars.

A couple years back, that kid band made a remake of "Smooth Criminal" with monkeys in the videos, a guy jumping around doing the moonwalk and grabbing his crotch with a glove, all kinds of shit, and they asked Michael's permission before they did even that! And he said yeah, it was great, he loved it, go ahead with his blessing. 

Michael doesn't have any problem with people making fun of him.  Making fun of MOLESTING CHILDREN, .... ISN'T funny.  How hard is that to see?

So I don't blame him for wanting the video pulled, it's slanderous.  If I say "Overseer's a funny motherfucker", that's one thing.  If I go around and say "Overseer likes to have little boys over at his house, and he fondles their penis"....... that's not really that funny.  How anybody doesn't see the difference is beyond me. 

On top of all of this, Michael never said he would sue Eminem.  Geraldo Rivera said Michael is powerful enough to sue... Michael called into Steve Harvey's Radio show in L.A., and said a lot of nice things about Eminem, actually.  He's said for years he was a fan of Eminem, and Eminem has made fun of Michael before, but don't you think it's a little over the line to make fun of someone molesting children? That shit ain't funny. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to thank you, Steve, Radio One, the African-American community, my fans from around the world, and some of the members of the media, for the support that you have given to me. I would also like to thank Mr. Robert Johnson, Chairman and Founder of BET for pulling the Eminem video from BET’s airplay. I appreciate very much the love and support that you all have shown me.

“I am very angry at Eminem’s depiction of me in his video. I feel that it is outrageous and disrespectful. It is one thing to spoof, but it is another to be demeaning and insensitive.

“I’ve admired Eminem as a artist, and was shocked by this. The video was inappropriate and disrespectful to me, my children, my family, and the community at large. It is my hope that the other networks will take BET’s lead and pull it.”

Trauma-san

Re: My opinion on the Eminem/M.J. thing - please read
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2004, 02:10:48 PM »
Oh, BTW, Michael talks Live to Geraldo Rivera tonight @ 10!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2004, 02:26:08 PM »
So I don't blame him for wanting the video pulled, it's slanderous.  If I say "Overseer's a funny motherfucker", that's one thing.  If I go around and say "Overseer likes to have little boys over at his house, and he fondles their penis"....... that's not really that funny.  How anybody doesn't see the difference is beyond me. 
that comparison is not bad actually cuz i guarantee you'd be taken off dubcc lol. i see ur point, personally i just don't care enough...the mj shit in the video is pretty damn lame anyways, whatever ur views on it might be

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2004, 02:29:22 PM »
Things I could say that would be fucked up, but not FUCKED up. 

Overseer's a fat ass. 

Overseer's an asshole.

Overseer has a funny ass voice

Overseer's the ugliest motherfucker walking the face of the earth

Overseer can't get laid

Overseer has an I.Q. of about 10

Overseer is poor like Kenny

Now, there's a difference between that and

Overseer likes to stick his dick in small children.

I don't see why people don't see the difference in this. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2004, 03:03:41 PM »
hm you got to take into account that Eminem hasnt "said" that MJ is sticking his dick into little children.. all the video "said" was that MJ likes little children around him.. which is true, MJ admitted that he likes to sleep with children in his bed, the video didnt show anyone fucking a kid or anything like that, all that was shown were happy kids, jumping on a bed happily. And not kids being molested or tortured.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2004, 03:06:09 PM »
I see what you're saying Trauma, it makes sense.  But so does the argument from the other side.  I don't really give a fuck either way, I don't know Em or MJ. 

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2004, 03:10:43 PM »
I agree with Trauma 100% here, Eminem is a dickwad and always has been anyways.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2004, 03:24:00 PM »
Bullshit about the 'just jumping comment'.  Listen to the lyrics, it's obviously written about Michael molesting Children.  It's disgusting. 

Question: Would it be funny if Eminem made fun of Jeffrey Dahmer fucking men he picked up off the street and then murdering them? 

Even if Michael's guilty, this isn't funny.  Yall are some sick motherfuckers.

Also, Eminem's a PUSSY because he won't let anyone parody him, but yet stands behind that 'it's just a parody' shield whenever he wants to make some money.  Fuck Eminem, he's a bitch, and I'd tell him that to his face, what's he gonna do, pistol whip me?

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2004, 03:53:36 PM »
get a sense of humor. em is laughing at all you idiots who are firing up the controversey so he can make more record sales and millions of dollars. And my views on jacko still remain the same, hes a freak show. And that eminem song is a fuckin joke. its pathetic. but he made it for this exact response and hes getting what he wants and that makes me laugh at all the mj fanatics that cant take a joke and take life way to fuckin seriouslly.

Jome

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2004, 05:47:45 PM »
get a sense of humor. em is laughing at all you idiots who are firing up the controversey so he can make more record sales and millions of dollars.

Yup.
Eminem is browsing Dubcc, Allhiphop and Sohh right now, laughing his ass off reading every thread with his name..

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2004, 06:42:51 PM »
Eminem's always been a dick. I'm not now nor will I ever stand up for his human integrity. The problem I have is that Mike is just as big a dick as Em is. The difference is with Em we know it. He may complain and bitch a lot, but he never gives off the impression that he is in any way some sort of saint, and when he gets mad at people for tearing him down he basically admits it's because he doesn't like it, and he has the power to stop it. Michael on the other hand wants people to think he is the second coming of Christ, or at least it seems that way, and when he complained about getting made fun of he made it seem like Eminem was hurting society with the way he tore down MJ. Like this was above and beyond the basic cruelty that Eminem normally spits out. Where was Mike when Em said "I'm hitting the trees harder than Sonny Bono, oh no!" on his first album? I'd like to think that that's a little more disrespectful to the friends and family of Sunny Bono than Eminem making note that MJ sleeps with children in his bed. Like I said in another thread, if Mike just came out and said ;"I find it offensive that Eminem made disrespectful implications towards me, and I am going to use my power to put an end to this video", I wouldn't have said shit. Instead, he tries to make it seem like Eminem is doing something worse than he normally does. Since just about every comedian's stand up routine and every sketch comedy TV show has made far more direct jokes about MJ's fascination with children, I really don't find it shocking to see Eminem do it.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2004, 07:27:02 PM »
Things I could say that would be fucked up, but not FUCKED up. 

Overseer's a fat ass. 

Overseer's an asshole.

Overseer has a funny ass voice

Overseer's the ugliest motherfucker walking the face of the earth

Overseer can't get laid

Overseer has an I.Q. of about 10

Overseer is poor like Kenny

Now, there's a difference between that and

Overseer likes to stick his dick in small children.

I don't see why people don't see the difference in this. 
Agrees with all the above ;D lol

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2004, 07:54:36 PM »
i dont recall eminem saying "mj likes to stick his dick in little children". Your just making the situation worse then it actually is. If you dont like the track dont listen to it, which im sure the majority of us dont listen to it.

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2004, 09:09:38 PM »
Eminem's a PUSSY because he won't let anyone parody him, but yet stands behind that 'it's just a parody' shield whenever he wants to make some money. 

i thought Weird Al DID parody "Without Me" and Em was cool with that...just didnt let him do a video for it.  Trying to shield his image i guess

Obviously MJ's gonna hate it, Obviously Em is just tryin to stir up controversy for record sales.....he's probably being pushed by his lable to do it too. Its crude humor, but why would it offend you if it has nothing to do with you?  The only people who should care are MJ, Peewee Herman etc, and their families.
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2004, 09:50:35 PM »
get a sense of humor.

I have a sense of humour, and it doesn't entertain making fun of fucking children.  I draw the line wayyyy before I get to that point.