Author Topic: Bring back Tanjint, SMS, Engies, Rap Quake, Top-Dogg, Crem, BPG, B-Please, etc.  (Read 2491 times)

Doggystylin

it used to be a family... b4 infinte went nuts an trauma turned into a dick.  An blade didnt run off with a underage hooker.  b4 sub-z found out his uncle was hitler.  When tom was an easy target b/c he wanted to committ suicide. an how nik's age changed every week.  when beef meant something... i think im goin cry lol

lmfaaaaaaaoorotlfmaosmdofmaosfma

classic tom!

So Much Style

wudup homies...i remember posting all over this board on its opening day....was in a january or febuary if im correct. it seems with alot less people back in the day there was alot more posts....go figure
So much style back at it again

pappy

why would you want rap quake back, he wasnt funny at all.  When he had beef it wasnt even entertaining.  he would take it to other threads.  Made no sense.  Like when I had beef with nik, we basically kept it in the gspot an didnt go to other sections of the board like rap quake.  fuck him, its a lot better without him here.

eS El Duque

man, out with the old..in with the new...(1 year and half on this board!)

pappy

man, out with the old..in with the new...(1 year and half on this board!)

old days >>>>>>>>>>> new days

Jome

Yeah, Esel Dick que is better than Rap-Quake.. and how's he OG anyways.. ? (Esel means "Donkey" in Norwegian)

In 5 years, NIK will make another "Where did all the baby OG's go ??" thread, complaining about Tom's suicide and Bez moving to Thailand, etc.

Sikotic™

DreSnoop is still around on AIM. I can pay him off.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

B-Please - he never really posted after the whole break up, boofuckinhoo go cry about it... :boohoo:

Fuck you, you're still pissed that he wouldn't let you work on WCKillaz

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL...Sikotic going old school on us...Some of the 2nd generation posters (Roccy, Blade, Rud, etc.) are disappearing as well.

Doggystylin

B-Please - he never really posted after the whole break up, boofuckinhoo go cry about it... :boohoo:

Fuck you, you're still pissed that he wouldn't let you work on WCKillaz

umm fuck me? lol ok, i think your forgetting that i was a part of wckillaz for like a year until i stopped givin a ffuck and never posted news so b please and i agreed it was best i leave

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
whatever happened to that steed BIGjakeDOGGYdogg, THAT there was a poster......he changed my life!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

pappy

whatever happened to that steed BIGjakeDOGGYdogg, THAT there was a poster......he changed my life!
join the movement

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
there

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I need my "bent over homophobe man" and my Bitch-Made Faggot Killa title...LOL

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm here everyone, i still talk to very few of u still, havent seen everyone else around
but i'm here, i already did my first comeback post in the other thread, but i'll be coming back here now, if all the OGs are here, then all the better
for the ppl that lost touch with me, u can always hit me up on AIM: DreSnoop00