Author Topic: Bring back Tanjint, SMS, Engies, Rap Quake, Top-Dogg, Crem, BPG, B-Please, etc.  (Read 2498 times)

pappy

OOOOOOOOOOO SHIT DRESNOOP IS BACK

Don Seer

* has tears in his eyes *

Don Seer

B-Please - he never really posted after the whole break up, boofuckinhoo go cry about it... :boohoo:

Fuck you, you're still pissed that he wouldn't let you work on WCKillaz

lol.. whereas I turned down an offer to work at WC Killaz.. *yes waaay after the split*.. but hey.. what that dubcnn like? :P

Smooth

lol DRESNOOP. sup homie!... shit's you haven't beeen around in ages dawg...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Trauma-san

B-Please - he never really posted after the whole break up, boofuckinhoo go cry about it... :boohoo:

Fuck you, you're still pissed that he wouldn't let you work on WCKillaz

lol.. whereas I turned down an offer to work at WC Killaz.. *yes waaay after the split*.. but hey.. what that dubcnn like? :P

I wasn't saying anything about you, I was just ragging Doggy for making fun of B-pLeAsE that ain't right. 

Don Seer

I know LOL.. btw b-please comes in our IRC channel quite a bit...

i think he still does a lot of work for siccness.net... if ya'll didnt know he designed that.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Half those cats were lames, especially Quake and Tanjint, BPG, and Engies too. Top Dogg was cool, and SMS
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Lick a shot for Mr. Loc geah!!!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

Lick a shot for Mr. Loc geah!!!!

I second that. He was a dope poster.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jome

Somebody bring tnp back..  >:(

pappy

Half those cats were lames, especially Quake and Tanjint, BPG, and Engies too. Top Dogg was cool, and SMS

for a snoop dickrider tho, bpg wasnt bad.  he wasnt one of them snoop was the goat.  Snoop was his favorite an he didnt consider him the goat but he was his favorite.  I could respect that unlike slickk who was like snoop could make an album of fart noises an it would make snoop the goat.  I hated slick lol

eS El Duque

DUCKMAN!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Ant, who hasn't posted in over a year, is back as well... 8)

pappy

Ant, who hasn't posted in over a year, is back as well... 8)

i noticed that too, but i wasnt sure if that was the same ant lol.

RAP QUAKE

• Lil Geezy
  • Gangsta
LOL@ all these sad sore fucks on here still s[[itting dirt on my name, u guys r lame...anyway- thanx to sccit for gettin me back, n to every1 I had beef with, lets start over new. I aint even g onna post much here, therres enuff to do round here at schoo...plus im bout to pass out so...[eace