Author Topic: my hopes Encore will be decent are its lowest point ever  (Read 828 times)

mauzip

my hopes Encore will be decent are its lowest point ever
« on: October 19, 2004, 05:36:07 AM »
Just Lose It is horrible
Mosh: you'd think it would be impossible to make a track even worse than Just Lose it, but Eminem was able to do it...

All tracks on the Straight From The Lab bootleg, which were intentionally recorded for Encore are straight garbage too.

On the real... how can anyone still anticipate this album? ???

Mauzip feat. Mr. Lowride - "Ja" > Eminem - "Mosh"
« Last Edit: October 19, 2004, 05:46:37 AM by Viva Le Mauzip!! »

IzUwitIt

Re: my hopes Encore will be decent are its lowest point ever
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2004, 05:49:53 AM »
im not anticipating it.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2004, 07:54:35 AM »
^^ ''Bully'', ''We As Americans'', ''Love You More'', ''Monkey See, Monkey Do'', and ''Can-I-Bitch''
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2004, 08:13:59 AM »
^^ ''Bully'', ''We As Americans'', ''Love You More'', ''Monkey See, Monkey Do'', and ''Can-I-Bitch''
+ doe ray me i think.

but imo just lose it was normal 1st single for eminem, altho mosh kinda sucks.. the flow makes it so fuckin boring imo...

and u said all shit on straight from the lab sucked? imo only can-i-bitch sucks big time. we as americans is one of the best songs ive heard from eminem after mmlp. and other songs on the str8 from the lab were better then average.

but honestly i have more hopes for the new "game-documentary" cd then this, but gonna copp it still.
whole cd cant suck this bad ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2004, 08:32:00 AM »
this Thread could have been made by me but you should shut the fuck up you dont even like Eminem I bet you're happy that it sucks.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2004, 08:33:24 AM »
Yeah, ''We As Americans'' from the 'Straight from The Lab EP' is one of my favouriite Eminem tracks ever - the instumental and lyrics are phenomonal. And to suggest that Em hasn't dropped a dope verse since ''The Marshall Mathers LP'' is ridiculous to me, even if his latest music has been distinctly average even at best. Just check out Em's freestyle from the ''Invasion III'' mixtape, the D12 ''Westwood'' freestyle that was done recently to promote 'D12 World', and the Benzino diss tracks ''Nail In The Coffin'' and ''The Sauce''. And that's not even album material - surely you're not suggesting that ALL of ''The Eminem Show'' was bad?
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Storm

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2004, 09:43:36 AM »
i still think this album will be dope

also, CAN ANYONE POST "We as Americans" please???

thanks, peace
If tha bitch can't swim, then shes bound to drizzound!

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2004, 09:53:40 AM »
well , what was so damn good about the eminem show ? Just one good beat on that cd ( buisness ) and the rest of the beats is cheesy as fuck . When he stops with his gay southern flow and meaningless lyrics , then I`ll maybe consider to listen to him again

Woodrow

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2004, 10:08:52 AM »
this Thread could have been made by me but you should shut the fuck up you dont even like Eminem I bet you're happy that it sucks.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2004, 10:19:27 AM »
^^ welcome on my nuts again. have a nice stay.

If I was a dickrider I would say "Mosh" is straight up fire. I just think it's lame to open a Thread about your hopes for an Album declined when you dont even like the Aritist in the first place. If it was Jome making this Thread or someone, I'd be fine. I mean, I'd never make a Thread about how much a DJ Quik Track sucks, cause I simply dont care enough about it.
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2004, 10:29:00 AM »
If I was a dickrider I would say "Mosh" is straight up fire. I just think it's lame to open a Thread about your hopes for an Album declined when you dont even like the Aritist in the first place. If it was Jome making this Thread or someone, I'd be fine. I mean, I'd never make a Thread about how much a DJ Quik Track sucks, cause I simply dont care enough about it.

So now people can't make threads unless it agrees with your fucked up view of how things should work?

This board all about open discussion IMO. Anybody can say pretty much anything they want within reason. Just because YOU think somebody shouldn't post up something critical of an artist you like doesn't mean that they can't.

I think it's funny how obsessed you are with people being on your nuts. I can't respond to your threads? Have fun not showering.

The track sucks. End of discussion.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2004, 10:38:37 AM »

So now people can't make threads unless it agrees with your fucked up view of how things should work?

This board all about open discussion IMO. Anybody can say pretty much anything they want within reason. Just because YOU think somebody shouldn't post up something critical of an artist you like doesn't mean that they can't.

I think it's funny how obsessed you are with people being on your nuts. I can't respond to your threads? Have fun not showering.

The track sucks. End of discussion.

LOL. Look at him, he so doesnt get it.

I never said ppl cant post something critical of an artist I like. In fact, I said the opposite. I said, if a Fan posted this, it would have been fine.

Further, I never claimed this track doesnt suck. Look at my other posts concerning this Thread, and also the one in this Thread, all indicate that Im disappointed with this Track.

And if ppl can post whatever they want, how come I cant post what I want :D Never ending circle, bitch.

Have fun being a fat ass.
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2004, 10:55:32 AM »

I never said ppl cant post something critical of an artist I like. In fact, I said the opposite. I said, if a Fan posted this, it would have been fine.

Do you even READ what you write? What does that imply about non-fans?

« Last Edit: October 19, 2004, 10:59:25 AM by Woodrow »

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2004, 10:55:43 AM »

I hope this album will be great. The Slim Shady LP is a damn good album and I hope he'll get on that level again.

Woodrow

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2004, 10:58:41 AM »
I'd never make a Thread about how much a DJ Quik Track sucks, cause I simply dont care enough about it.
Using your logic, You can't post up anything about DJ Quik because you aren't a fan.