Author Topic: my hopes Encore will be decent are its lowest point ever  (Read 827 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: my hopes Encore will be decent are its lowest point ever
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2004, 11:08:19 AM »
this Thread could have been made by me but you should shut the fuck up you dont even like Eminem I bet you're happy that it sucks.

I never said ppl cant post something critical of an artist I like. In fact, I said the opposite. I said, if a Fan posted this, it would have been fine.

Do you even READ what you write? What does that imply about non-fans?

I just think it's lame to open a Thread about your hopes for an Album declined when you dont even like the Aritist in the first place.

I know Im repeating myself, but that's not my fault..

I'd never make a Thread about how much a DJ Quik Track sucks, cause I simply dont care enough about it.
Using your logic, You can't post up anything about DJ Quik because you aren't a fan.

of course I can post appreciation, or ask questions, or whatever. but imo it's a bitch-move when I make up a thread saying "haha, look fools, dj quik gobbles straight dick, this track just sucks... :D :D:D"  while Ive been bashing him in mIRC and other posts recently

^that is of course exaggerated, but hey..

this Thread could have been made by me but you should shut the fuck up you dont even like Eminem I bet you're happy that it sucks.

I hope this album will be great. The Slim Shady LP is a damn good album and I hope he'll get on that level again.

well that's of course another story then but you havent made impressions that wouldve left this possibility open on me

I'll give you the benefit of doubt. You're aight with this thread.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2004, 11:13:32 AM »

Once again, Keep dickriding Eminem. It's funny to me that you're the last word on if it's OK to bash Eminem or not. THATS why you are a dick rider.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2004, 11:17:13 AM »
he has dropped a lot of good verses since MMLP, "We As Americans" is dope, "Mosh" unfortunately isn't and "Just Lose It" is wack. so well, i still hope it's gonna be good, but i agree with mauzip. also that first possibly real tracklist i saw looked wack, i just don't expect alot from
04. We Move As A Unit (ft G-Unit)
and even less from
08. Bitch Jump On My Dick
and neither am i interested in vol.4,000 of
12. The Diss Song (Eminem dissing much celebrities in this song)
tbh...well, we'll see. too much speculation won't improve things either

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2004, 11:19:18 AM »

Sorry you won the discussion we had, I cant come up with anything right now, so I'll just quote some other post of yours that isnt even directed at me and insult you. After that, I'll also knock your Karma to make me feel a little bit powerful.

Once again, keep hating on the Harbinger. It's funny to me that you're always trying to spot something you can quote and ridicule over. THAT'S why you are on 7even's nuts.
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2004, 11:57:16 AM »
i liked the songs from in the lab.. but mosh and just lose is are wack

eS El Duque

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2004, 12:43:26 PM »
LOL...mauzip talking about rap is like a 2 year old trying to beat up a bear...it doesn't make sense!

i got high hopes this album will be dope
« Last Edit: October 19, 2004, 12:45:58 PM by eS El Duque »

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2004, 04:10:16 PM »
No one can ever convince me that the songs from the "Straight From The Lab EP" were meant for this album.  Even if Eminem says that I don't believe it.  He just had those leftovers leak to take attention away from that "racist" tape Benzino got a hold of.
Those songs are very 2002.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2004, 05:03:32 PM »
Just Lose It is horrible
Mosh: you'd think it would be impossible to make a track even worse than Just Lose it, but Eminem was able to do it...

On the real... how can anyone still anticipate this album? ???

I feel you. So far these tracks sound like wack remakes of The Eminem Show...

"Just Lose It" = weak version of "Without Me"

"Mosh" = weak version of "White America"
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2004, 05:06:00 PM »
No one can ever convince me that the songs from the "Straight From The Lab EP" were meant for this album.  Even if Eminem says that I don't believe it.  He just had those leftovers leak to take attention away from that "racist" tape Benzino got a hold of.

true

he gave it away on "Monkey See, Monkey Do" when he said "a lot rappers on my list it aint just Ja, and ima read that mothafucker off come April"

since when do you record a song for your album where you're talkin about what to expect on the album?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Woodrow

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2004, 05:30:11 PM »
[Once again, keep hating on the Harbinger. It's funny to me that you're always trying to spot something you can quote and ridicule over. THAT'S why you are on 7even's nuts.
It's easy to find stupid shit from you. Nearly every single post from you has some dumb shit in it.

Remember this gem??
I feel like taking a CD-R, writing "The Game - Nigga Witta Attitude Vol.1" on it with Edding, putting my dick out and cum all over the CD. THAT'S how much I want this fucking record. NOW.
You fucking closet case. You just said you felt like beating off to a rapper.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2004, 05:31:52 PM »
[Once again, keep hating on the Harbinger. It's funny to me that you're always trying to spot something you can quote and ridicule over. THAT'S why you are on 7even's nuts.
It's easy to find stupid shit from you. Nearly every single post from you has some dumb shit in it.

Remember this gem??
I feel like taking a CD-R, writing "The Game - Nigga Witta Attitude Vol.1" on it with Edding, putting my dick out and cum all over the CD. THAT'S how much I want this fucking record. NOW.

LMAO!!! I never saw that post, that's gotta be the stupidest thing I've ever read in my life.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2004, 05:46:55 PM »
lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2004, 11:10:25 PM »

Remember this gem??

LMAO!!! I never saw that post, that's gotta be the stupidest thing I've ever read in my life.

talking about being methaphorical. you never thought "I feel like busting nut" after you heard some positive news about a new album or something - it's just a saying, not something I'd think of literally.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2004, 11:12:24 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2004, 08:50:42 AM »
lol there are certain things you dont share with the board...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2004, 09:53:31 AM »

Remember this gem??

talking about being methaphorical. you never thought "I feel like busting nut" after you heard some positive news about a new album or something - it's just a saying, not something I'd think of literally.

Saying you feel like busting a nut is a little different than describing in vivid detail a sexual act you would perform on a CD.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris