Author Topic: my hopes Encore will be decent are its lowest point ever  (Read 870 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: my hopes Encore will be decent are its lowest point ever
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2004, 10:38:39 AM »
[Once again, keep hating on the Harbinger. It's funny to me that you're always trying to spot something you can quote and ridicule over. THAT'S why you are on 7even's nuts.
It's easy to find stupid shit from you. Nearly every single post from you has some dumb shit in it.

Remember this gem??
I feel like taking a CD-R, writing "The Game - Nigga Witta Attitude Vol.1" on it with Edding, putting my dick out and cum all over the CD. THAT'S how much I want this fucking record. NOW.
You fucking closet case. You just said you felt like beating off to a rapper.

LMAO!!! I never saw that post, that's gotta be the stupidest thing I've ever read in my life.

talking about being methaphorical. you never thought "I feel like busting nut" after you heard some positive news about a new album or something - it's just a saying, not something I'd think of literally.

Saying you feel like busting a nut is a little different than describing in vivid detail a sexual act you would perform on a CD.

it's a little more controversial and extreme. still not a whole different thing. 8 is a number, 4 is number too.. 8 is a little bit more than 4, still both are the same thing.. numbers.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2004, 10:44:09 AM »
[Once again, keep hating on the Harbinger. It's funny to me that you're always trying to spot something you can quote and ridicule over. THAT'S why you are on 7even's nuts.
It's easy to find stupid shit from you. Nearly every single post from you has some dumb shit in it.

Remember this gem??
I feel like taking a CD-R, writing "The Game - Nigga Witta Attitude Vol.1" on it with Edding, putting my dick out and cum all over the CD. THAT'S how much I want this fucking record. NOW.

LMAO!!! I never saw that post, that's gotta be the stupidest thing I've ever read in my life.

talking about being methaphorical. you never thought "I feel like busting nut" after you heard some positive news about a new album or something - it's just a saying, not something I'd think of literally.

Saying you feel like busting a nut is a little different than describing in vivid detail a sexual act you would perform on a CD.

it's a little more controversial and extreme. still not a whole different thing. 8 is a number, 4 is number too.. 8 is a little bit more than 4, still both are the same thing.. numbers.

I guess. So by your logic....If I get a new job, I am recalling how happy I was when the interviewer told me.
I say:

"I was so happy I damn near busted a nut."

or

"I was so happy I pulled out my penis and came all over the interviewer."

That's the same thing, only one is more extreme?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2004, 10:53:34 AM »

Remember this gem??

I guess. So by your logic....If I get a new job, I am recalling how happy I was when the interviewer told me.
I say:

or

LOL ... I didnt say I came all over Chuck Taylor. That would have been pretty gay, no doubt.

In the end all that matters is: taking it literally is dumb, saying it is weird, no way I am gay for saying that. I dont know why a page-long discussion for this bullshit is necessary.
If some other dude said something like this, I'd think "hm, lol" and wont give a shit. Quoting it and making a sassy remark is ok too, but bringing it up weeks after it happened over and over again and discussing about it for pages etc is just as off as writing it in the first place.
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2004, 10:58:42 AM »
In the end all that matters is: taking it literally is dumb, saying it is weird, no way I am gay for saying that. I dont know why a page-long discussion for this bullshit is necessary.
If some other dude said something like this, I'd think "hm, lol" and wont give a shit. Quoting it and making a sassy remark is ok too, but bringing it up weeks after it happened over and over again and discussing about it for pages etc is just as off as writing it in the first place.

LOL @ SASSY!

I said it before and I'll say it again. TIME DOESN'T MAKE YOUR COMMENT ANY LESS HOMO.

Anyways, You've been 0wn3d. Back to the topic.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2004, 11:02:40 AM »

LOL @ SASSY!

I said it before and I'll say it again. TIME DOESN'T MAKE YOUR COMMENT ANY LESS HOMO.

Anyways, You've been 0wn3d. Back to the topic.

yeah Ive been owned so hard, I made a weird comment and you guys make a big thang about it..

now dont act like a caring dude saying "back to the topic" .. you went off-topic.
No, it's not a sin

teecee

« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2004, 03:31:33 PM »
Tis type of lame ass shit is why i dont come by a lot anymore, dont have time for these lame ass threads that turn into complete bullshit

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2004, 11:44:12 PM »

Remember this gem??

I say:

or

LOL ... I didnt say I came all over Chuck Taylor. That would have been pretty gay, no doubt.

Aww.... 

c'mon fellas. 7even, just admit that it wasn't the most impressive description you've ever given for joy, and let's call it a day. And the rest of you. Don't u got better shit to do than prove to the Harbinger that he's homo? personally, i think he's a good guy and i agree with him on a lot of issues, maybe not the whole Bustin a nut on the CD thing, but some other shit. Anyway, that's just my 50 cents..
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2004, 02:12:28 AM »
Hahahha , LOL at the looser who wanted to bust a nut on the Game

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2004, 02:17:58 AM »
Engel, why do you even bother? You could show him proof of him stating that he's an idiot, and he'd still deny it afterwards. He'd say something like "Someone else wrote that", "I wrote that in regards to something else in another thread, and someone moved it here", or "I was drunk". The guy just can't accept the fact that he's an idiot. He knows it, but he doesn't want to admit it.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2004, 02:19:33 AM »
PubicHairbinger's next reply: You sonned me, and you keep doing it, therefore you're on my nuts.

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2004, 03:02:24 AM »
People will buy this bullshit because of who eminem is, even if it is straight bullshit (just loose it) - I sent that tune to someone i kno who likes all the bullshit rap like fckin ja rule and shit and he said it was dope... and thats the reason why eminem is where he is today.

Make someone laugh > sell a million records.

Fuck, this game is messed.

~ Westcoast News Network ~

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2004, 05:25:19 AM »
PubicHairbinger's next reply: You sonned me, and you keep doing it, therefore you're on my nuts.

if sonning by your definition is calling someone gay when he isnt, then more power to you..
Engel, why do you even bother? You could show him proof of him stating that he's an idiot, and he'd still deny it afterwards. He'd say something like "Someone else wrote that", "I wrote that in regards to something else in another thread, and someone moved it here", or "I was drunk". The guy just can't accept the fact that he's an idiot. He knows it, but he doesn't want to admit it.

I never denied that I wrote that, it's just not relevant in any way in this topic and also not dumb, just a little off.
No, it's not a sin