Author Topic: I just came back from the Pharell video shooting!!  (Read 995 times)

ROCCY

I just came back from the Pharell video shooting!!
« on: September 23, 2002, 04:22:10 PM »
yeah, shit was ill, me and a bunch of others homie's where there, Pharell was there Kareem Cambel was there, this dude from blink 182 was there, Tony hawk was there, the asian dude from Neptunes was there, shit was bangin yo, we took pic's as soon as we get them developed I will go to sccit's house and try to put them on the net for yal to see,I took one with Pharell, the Asian dude from neptunes, Kareem cambel, and the blink 182 guy, and these 2 girls lol, an I got Pharells, The asian dudes, and blink 182 dude's signature, I will also post that soon, and me and my homie still got 9 photos left, we gone to the mall tommarow with some girls we gone take em with them lol, or just at school..peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: I just came back from the Phrelle video shooti
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2002, 04:42:18 PM »
LoL...Tite shit...I shoulda been there...Maybe when u go with Jamal to the mall tomoro ull see Nelly and Ja Rule...LoL (just messin)...Thats tite tho...I hope ure in the video so WCC can see you and Jamal...LoL

PS, I just found out DJ Quiks lil cuzine goes to my school...LoL@I told him I was signed too DPG Recordz...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ROCCY

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2002, 04:46:06 PM »
lol^ yeah, we might of been, and I forgot to add "Chad Mustka" the skater, we took pic's with him too, peace

HairWuzEre

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Timbaland
Dope!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2002, 07:05:41 PM »
You met, Pharrell Williams, Chad Hugo, Chad Muska, and Kareem Campbell in one day? Dope! (I've met Kareem and Chad Muska, but that was years ago, at some skate sompetition. They were cool as hell, though).

By the way, which guy from Blink-182 was it? Travis Barker, Tom DeLonge, or Mark Hoppus?

HairWuzEre

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Timbaland
What video shoot???
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2002, 07:08:37 PM »
I forgot to ask:  Which video was the shoot for?

Smooth

Re: I just came back from the Pharell video shooti
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2002, 07:48:34 PM »
that's dope man... you got to meet a lot of people at once!
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Jamal420

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2002, 08:04:43 PM »
it was Travis from blink

i dunno which song the video was for but all i remember is he kept goin "someday the world will come to an end" (somethin close 2 that

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2002, 08:16:45 PM »

Sound's like u had a dope day...prop's

Hatesrats 2002

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2002, 09:06:06 PM »
how come so many skaters there?

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2002, 09:20:05 PM »
LoL...Tite shit...I shoulda been there...Maybe when u go with Jamal to the mall tomoro ull see Nelly and Ja Rule...LoL (just messin)...Thats tite tho...I hope ure in the video so WCC can see you and Jamal...LoL

PS, I just found out DJ Quiks lil cuzine goes to my school...LoL@I told him I was signed too DPG Recordz...

Speaking of seeing people at the Northridge mall, Robert saw Xzibit down there. He bumped into him.... said he reaked of bud, lol... speaking of Quik, my homie vijay (the dude I brot over to Roccy's house that one day) went to his concert at the house of blues, he got fuckin' front row. The other day he went to an eminem concert and went third row. Mutherfucker took the same bitch both times, then i mite be getting some free nelly tickets, and he was like "hook me up", i said fuck you, lol. Wanna know some funny shit about the eminem concert. Some guy accidently sent him the thir row tickets on ebay. He had bidded on them, but was outbidded, and the stupid guy sent vijay the tickets on accident instead, and he never had to pay anything.

Anyways, thats dope Roccy that you got to meet and see all of 'em, where'd they shoot at? (Ay did you know the whole movie the Wash was shot at the car wash next to the cuban restaraunt on ventura).
Please visit http://www.hubba.com/phiasko to download/listen to quality beats and remixes produced but Phiasko.[/glow]
Naz-T - Frontline LP (Coming Soon)
http://www.nazt-and-phiasko.cjb.net
Produced by: Phiasko
[/glow]

ROCCY

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2002, 11:29:47 AM »
LoL, ^ Yeah, I knew dude, the place the where shooting the video at was the same place they shot "jay and silent bob" at..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2002, 12:34:59 PM »
how come so many skaters there?

Pharrel from the Neptunes is a Skater...(LoL)

Speaking of seeing people at the Northridge mall, Robert saw Xzibit down there. He bumped into him.... said he reaked of bud, lol... speaking of Quik, my homie vijay (the dude I brot over to Roccy's house that one day) went to his concert at the house of blues, he got fuckin' front row. The other day he went to an eminem concert and went third row. Mutherfucker took the same bitch both times, then i mite be getting some free nelly tickets, and he was like "hook me up", i said fuck you, lol. Wanna know some funny shit about the eminem concert. Some guy accidently sent him the thir row tickets on ebay. He had bidded on them, but was outbidded, and the stupid guy sent vijay the tickets on accident instead, and he never had to pay anything.  

Anyways, thats dope Roccy that you got to meet and see all of 'em, where'd they shoot at? (Ay did you know the whole movie the Wash was shot at the car wash next to the cuban restaraunt on ventura).

LoL...Thats tight...I've seen about a million celeberties by now...Me and Roccy used to see a celeberty every week at the AMC theatre...from Kareem Abdul Jabar all the way to Krayzie Bone...LoL...Plus u know about Snoop and Ice Cube... I have a lot of storys about famous peeps...PeACE

HairWuzEre

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Timbaland
Pharrell Williams
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2002, 09:49:54 PM »
Pharrel from the Neptunes is a Skater.
...he's also a BMXer.

Proc pka KP

Re: I just came back from the Pharell video shooting!!
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2021, 03:32:11 PM »
Sup Roc, stay safe foo

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Re: I just came back from the Pharell video shooting!!
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2021, 09:46:24 AM »
Sup Roc, stay safe foo

Roccy hasn’t been on here in over a decade. You talkin to ghosts

The following users thanked this post: Okka