Author Topic: Do Americans who are voting Kerry vote for him for any reason besides...  (Read 975 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Do Americans who are voting Kerry vote for him for any reason besides...
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2004, 07:20:19 AM »
If that's gonna help you sleep at night then keep rewriting everything I say according to your liking...
you did get it didnt cha?
if not, I just put your real thoughts in :D ...plus made a little fun of you.

3 cheers for you. What a way to lose an argument... attempt to make fun of the guy who exposes your stupidity. LOL, and you're a mod on top of that? LOL grow up, and don't take this stuff too serious. Many more will come along and make you look like the fool that you are, so get on with your life.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2004, 07:22:56 AM »
If that's gonna help you sleep at night then keep rewriting everything I say according to your liking...
you did get it didnt cha?
if not, I just put your real thoughts in :D ...plus made a little fun of you.

3 cheers for you. What a way to lose an argument... attempt to make fun of the guy who exposes your stupidity. LOL, and you're a mod on top of that? LOL grow up, and don't take this stuff too serious. Many more will come along and make you look like the fool that you are, so get on with your life.

I havent lost the argument. If you really think you wont this you're a weirdo. Im done now. Shut up or keep on talking, I really dont care.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2004, 07:24:24 AM »
concerning your quote where you try to prove that I am contradicting myself..  no I dont, because many traditional republican states are the ones with a low population. that's a fact. and those are the ones I talked about in the post. of course there are also little states that vote democratic, but I havent talked about those in this case.
example: you say wyoming is left out in a popular vote system because the population is nothing compated to cali's population. I say right, but in the electoral college system it's left out as well, because wyoming's electoral votes always go to the reps.
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2004, 07:24:40 AM »
Are you expecting me to prove you wrong on the same thing more than once? Not all small states always vote Republican. If you really think that, then you're officially an idiot.

lol of course I dont think this.  fuck small/huge. point is, there are certain states that always vote for a certain party.

No, I know exactly how it works. At least as good as you, probably even better. And it sucks. The small states arent considered either way cause they always vote for republicans. New York isnt considered cause they always vote for the democrats. I have the knowledge I need, so shut up.

LMAO. OWNED. NOW WILL YOU SHUT UP?

How could I ever think that I was right and you were wrong? Beats me...

Trauma-san

« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2004, 07:26:15 AM »
Children, Children.  Simmer Down. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2004, 07:58:47 AM »
Jamal, Jamal, Jamal.. all he can do is bringing the same stupid quote up over and over again.

Yet the quote isnt considering the topic as such, it just tries to show how I contradict myself.

And yet again, I dont contradict myself cause I dont talk about all states.
-and you ask me if I can read.

Children, Children. Simmer Down.

writing pages over this shit wasnt mature I admit that but when somebody attacks me like that I cant just let it go
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2004, 09:15:15 AM »
writing pages over this shit wasnt mature I admit that but when somebody attacks me like that I cant just let it go

Might as well beat off to more male rappers.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2004, 09:40:42 AM »

Might as well beat off to more male rappers.

dude, you're in your twenties, and this isnt the G-Spot.
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2004, 10:06:35 AM »

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2004, 10:11:47 AM »
Jamal, Jamal, Jamal.. all he can do is bringing the same stupid quote up over and over again.

Yet the quote isnt considering the topic as such, it just tries to show how I contradict myself.

You said "The small states arent considered either way cause they always vote for republicans".
Now let's break this down.

they = the small states
always vote for republicans

Where does it say that you're referring to "some, but not all small states". Let me guess: You wrote it, but it's in another thread. LOL

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2004, 05:08:55 AM »

You said "The small states arent considered either way cause they always vote for republicans".

they = the small states

Where does it say that you're referring to "some, but not all small states". Let me guess: You wrote it, but it's in another thread. LOL

where does it say I was referring to literally all states? you cant find that either.

my point was that each system leaves a few countries more out than others.. which made your argument invalid.
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2004, 08:01:15 PM »

they = the small states

where does it say I was referring to literally all states? you cant find that either.

my point was that each system leaves a few countries more out than others.. which made your argument invalid.

Are you gonna deny this later also? LOL you fuckin idiot.

And by the way, when you say "the small states", in the literal sense, that means you're referring to all small states.

For example, if I were to say "Germans are stupid", I'd be referring to all Germans; however, if I were to say "Germans like 7even are stupid", then I'd be classifying a specific group.

Now shut up and learn your place. I've proven you wrong about 12 times in 2 threads. That's a record.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2004, 08:04:42 PM by *Jamal* »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2004, 08:08:27 PM »
Hey Jamal, from what I've read 7even has made it clear through his posts that his quarrel with the US system is that the state counts more than the vote, and the individual vote with in that state that has a different vote than the majority is a powerless vote. He is saying that the each vote should go directly to the end. A candidate should win based on getting the most total votes, not winning the most states.

Personally I feel that it should move closer to a democracy than it currently is. In a pure Democracy the people should vote on each bill and major decision, and they should only be able to vote by passing a competency test to show that they are aware of what they are voting for. This way, only the interested and intelligent will vote, and interest and intelligence will be encouranged as a whole. This would take time to establish, but in the long run the country (any country) would benefit. i'm not sure how pratical that is, but it would be the best system. This way decisions are not left up to some rich guy that breaks all the promises he made to get the chance to make all the decisions. The results from each decision would be visible to the public at all times. Failure to comply   with the decision would result in criminal charges. This would eliminate politicians.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2004, 08:17:29 PM »
In a pure Democracy the people should vote on each bill and major decision, and they should only be able to vote by passing a competency test to show that they are aware of what they are voting for. This way, only the interested and intelligent will vote, and interest and intelligence will be encouranged as a whole.

LMAO... please tell me that was a joke....

LOL one part contradicts the other. Is it a pure democracy if it doesn't allow unintelligent people like 7even to vote? How would the Harbingers of the world feel if they lived in a democracy that didn't allow them to vote? LOLLLLL

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2004, 08:26:52 PM »
In a pure Democracy the people should vote on each bill and major decision, and they should only be able to vote by passing a competency test to show that they are aware of what they are voting for. This way, only the interested and intelligent will vote, and interest and intelligence will be encouranged as a whole.

LMAO... please tell me that was a joke....

LOL one part contradicts the other. Is it a pure democracy if it doesn't allow unintelligent people like 7even to vote? How would the Harbingers of the world feel if they lived in a democracy that didn't allow them to vote? LOLLLLL

I stated what a pure democarcy was, then I gave an example of how I think it should be played out, to avoid ignorant decisions. In ancient Greece every citizen was completely aware of what was going on politically. I feel that my idea would bring people closer to becoming completely aware as a whole. I never intended to imply that a pure democracy was one where only the smart vote. I just don't think any one should vote if they have no knowledge of what they are voting for. Sorry for the confusion.