Author Topic: YUK AND REGIME - WAR TIME(GAME DISS #3)IN RESPONSE TO THE SPEEDY TRACK.....  (Read 476 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
hot track. i think this is an exclusive beat. THat's some hot shit
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The song is pretty good,but they didnt diss him that bad,they couldve done better.Whats up with them dissin Yayo?First they givin him props & sayin he's a real G & so on but when he comes out of jail & Game plays Yuk on that Speedy track (yes it was a bitch move but Yuk still got played) Yuk gets all emotional & disses him 2?Thats kinda stupid but I dont care anyway.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
pretty tight
yuks verse was tha best imo

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thx for the track

Yuk shouldn't feature peeps on a diss track that aren't capable of more than an enumeration of threats. Mentioning the toungering and game show for the 8th and 9th time wasn't necessary either but oh well.. Yuk's verse was still a dope verse

The song is pretty good,but they didnt diss him that bad,they couldve done better.Whats up with them dissin Yayo?First they givin him props & sayin he's a real G & so on but when he comes out of jail & Game plays Yuk on that Speedy track (yes it was a bitch move but Yuk still got played) Yuk gets all emotional & disses him 2?Thats kinda stupid but I dont care anyway.

well it's obvious Yuk gave Yayo props just cause he wasn't with 50 at the time (cause he was in jail) and he was tryna have some arguments against 50 saying the only real peeps on your team is those you sold out (naming smurf domination and yayo), now it appears that 50 showed his real homie love like he's supposed to (yayo said he had to stop 50 from sending him more money n shit) so Yuk has no longer a reason to speak about yayo differently than about the rest of g unit.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
would be tight if tech n9ne joined this beef, it would be over for g unit for sure

he is part of regime, why doesnt he help out hehe

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!

well it's obvious Yuk gave Yayo props just cause he wasn't with 50 at the time (cause he was in jail) and he was tryna have some arguments against 50 saying the only real peeps on your team is those you sold out (naming smurf domination and yayo), now it appears that 50 showed his real homie love like he's supposed to (yayo said he had to stop 50 from sending him more money n shit) so Yuk has no longer a reason to speak about yayo differently than about the rest of g unit.

Well if thats what its about then Yuk is just contradicting himself

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Well if thats what its about then Yuk is just contradicting himself
he sure is, but then the whole beef started with Yuk contradicting himself when he started dissing 50 a seconed after he gave him props too.. he's also contradicting himself when he says not to lie is a code of the street and enumerates Game being a liar as an argument in the new track, when he himself was exposed as a liar by his own homie Speedy who confirmed what Game said (that he was at the video shoot but without the 40 crips Yuk mentioned and not to check Game but cause he's acutally his homie)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

maybe because he has character.  just a thought of mine.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

youngmessnucca

link dont work for me :-\

eS El Duque

LOL..why saying the war is between regime and g-unit..its the game vs yuk and the regime..g-unit aint wasting their time

but god damn..that beat is HARD AS FUCK!

props!

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i like the track, but whats the point? its like talking to a brick wall. i doubt any1 will respond.

Jome

would be tight if tech n9ne joined this beef, it would be over for g unit for sure

Why would he include Tech N9ne in the beef.. ??
It's not like G-Unit is gonna bother with Yukmouth any way, they would rather reply to half of the people on the East dissing them.

Yuk been dissing Dre, Game, G-Unit, Master P, etc. etc.
Seems like he's begging for a reply and some attention.