Author Topic: WHO CAN SEE ME RITE NOW?  (Read 1433 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WHO CAN SEE ME RITE NOW?
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2004, 02:17:34 PM »
Pedophile. Honestly, I couldn't believe it when I first found out that you were an actual child molesting pedophile. It's sick and disgusting and you should be ashamed. Seriously, how could you be so fuckin sick in the head... you're a sick fuck...

Arkexodus

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2004, 07:36:50 PM »
Damn bez............get yo shyt 2gether man.

Why are you lettin everybody diss you?....

bez

« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2004, 12:28:08 PM »

Its the Internet, think I give a fuck if people diss me online.  I got a real life, real friends, as I am sure you do.  Shit dont offend me in the slightest.

Some guy calling me a pedophile on the Internet is just like me calling them a pedophile.

Jamal your a sick pedophile, you horrible person.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2004, 12:37:49 PM »
ROD ur Iranian?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2004, 10:55:19 PM »

Its the Internet, think I give a fuck if people diss me online.  I got a real life, real friends, as I am sure you do.  Shit dont offend me in the slightest.

Some guy calling me a pedophile on the Internet is just like me calling them a pedophile.

1. Everybody knows that you really are a pedophile. There was some post you made in the past about you and some little kid.

2. Since you seem to have such a problem with immigrants to your country (considering your remarks about Pakistani people), I think you would make a stronger point if you showed them that your English is better than theirs. When it's your mother-tongue, and your grammar/spelling sucks more than you suck pre-adolescent dick, it's a bit ironic.

bez

« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2004, 01:08:24 PM »

1. Everybody knows that you really are a pedophile. There was some post you made in the past about you and some little kid.

2. Since you seem to have such a problem with immigrants to your country (considering your remarks about Pakistani people), I think you would make a stronger point if you showed them that your English is better than theirs. When it's your mother-tongue, and your grammar/spelling sucks more than you suck pre-adolescent dick, it's a bit ironic.

1.  Errrrrrr no.

2.  Its the Internet, I don't need to type exactly perfect. 

Peace

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2004, 02:26:44 PM »

1.  Errrrrrr no.

2.  Its the Internet, I don't need to type exactly perfect. 

Peace

1. That's what I thought... you're a pedophile.

2. Can you say the same about your scripts? I had to fix all these errors before turning it in.

bez

« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2004, 02:46:54 PM »
1.  Your the pedophile

2.  Still talking shit are you?

I feel sorry for you, you seriously need to get a life.  Have you get no social life at all?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2004, 06:38:41 PM »
1.  Your the pedophile

2.  Still talking shit are you?

I feel sorry for you, you seriously need to get a life.  Have you get no social life at all?

I feel sorry for people who don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"... especially when they throw around words like "import" and "refugee", yet ironically can't spell shit in their own fuckin' language...

And it's a known fact that you're a pedophile... you homo-thug

bez

« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2004, 12:07:58 PM »
Why you think dissin my "net talk" offends me I'll never know.

Oh and if we're going to get technical:

A FACT, is something you can prove.  So stop talking out of your arsehole please cos its boring the hell outter everyone.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2004, 12:04:40 PM »
Why you think dissin my "net talk" offends me I'll never know.

Oh and if we're going to get technical:

A FACT, is something you can prove.  So stop talking out of your arsehole please cos its boring the hell outter everyone.

Fact: You're a pedophile

bez

« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2004, 02:32:18 PM »
I think you need to re-read my last post, idiot.