Author Topic: Aide: Gaza Plan Aims to Block Statehood  (Read 173 times)

Thirteen

Re: Aide: Gaza Plan Aims to Block Statehood
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2004, 07:07:14 AM »
i just think you're calling the kettle black

if we were talking about moving indians and they weren't getting along with the people where we put them...i really couldn't argue about it because i know that my country was the first one to fuck them over and that it was our fault that the situation was happening

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2004, 07:15:49 AM »

if we were talking about moving indians and they weren't getting along with the people where we put them...i really couldn't argue about it because i know that my country was the first one to fuck them over and that it was our fault that the situation was happening

aw come on you know your previous post didnt indicate this..  ;)

well about this ^new thought of yours.. hm, I dont know how they had to create a jewish state there, to protect them from nazis or what?.. nazis were done in 1947.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2004, 07:27:26 AM »

aw come on you know your previous post didnt indicate this..  ;)

well about this ^new thought of yours.. hm, I dont know how they had to create a jewish state there, to protect them from nazis or what?.. nazis were done in 1947.

nazi's aren't the only anti semitic people...and this boards proves it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2004, 11:47:10 PM »
^^Real talk.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2004, 05:38:52 PM »
All that shit going on over there has to do with a lot more than religion. Religion is a tool these leaders use to gain support for their actions, and that divides people. Seriously, what difference does it make if a person is a Jew, a Christian, or a Muslim. For those of you making anti-Semitic or anti-Muslim comments, grow the fuck up.