Author Topic: Do Americans who are voting Kerry vote for him for any reason besides...  (Read 969 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Do Americans who are voting Kerry vote for him for any reason besides...
« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2004, 04:19:11 AM »
Won the discussion? LOL how in the fuck? That's like saying Bush won the 1st debate. You don't win arguments by contradicting yourself, making dumb remarks, and later claiming that "someone moved my post".... LOLLLL *NEXT*

as you would say... whatever boosts your self-esteem. it's ok.

Exactly. If you can't beat 'em using your own tactics, try to use theirs. You failure, get on with your life, and stop trying to dig yourself out of something you simply can't.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2004, 04:22:45 AM »
Won the discussion? LOL how in the fuck? That's like saying Bush won the 1st debate. You don't win arguments by contradicting yourself, making dumb remarks, and later claiming that "someone moved my post".... LOLLLL *NEXT*

as you would say... whatever boosts your self-esteem. it's ok.

Exactly. If you can't beat 'em using your own tactics, try to use theirs. You failure, get on with your life, and stop trying to dig yourself out of something you simply can't.

can it by any chance be the case that you dont care how worthless a post of yours is, as long as you're keeping the last word (or in your case, the last pointless attack) ...
oh well.. I dont really care...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2004, 04:25:07 AM »
You should've stopped caring a long time ago, when it was still to your advantage. Stopping to care now doesn't do much, you'll still be remembered as the idiot.

Anyways, what will it take for you to hop off my nuts? Is there anything I can say to make you feel better about yourself?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: October 23, 2004, 04:32:38 AM »
You should've stopped caring a long time ago, when it was still to your advantage. Stopping to care now doesn't do much, you'll still be remembered as the idiot.

Anyways, what will it take for you to hop off my nuts? Is there anything I can say to make you feel better about yourself?

Ok sorry but the bold comment really depicts you as an idiot. How can I be on your nuts, when Im only responding to you..
You attack me, and I respond. I didnt say anything wrong in the M Dogg & Doggy Threads, still you attacked me just for the hell of it, and still you claim that I am on your nuts? What's next?

So you wanna know what you can do that makes me stop sonning you.. hm.. maybe stop attacking me for no reason whatsoever? Maybe stop responding after you're obviously done? Try those.
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2004, 04:35:02 AM »
Whatever helps you sleep at night... just don't feel so bad, I'm starting to feel sorry for you... I mean I keep attacking you for no reason....  :-\

Get over it lol

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2004, 04:36:15 AM »
Are you expecting me to prove you wrong on the same thing more than once? Not all small states always vote Republican. If you really think that, then you're officially an idiot.

lol of course I dont think this.  fuck small/huge. point is, there are certain states that always vote for a certain party.

No, I know exactly how it works. At least as good as you, probably even better. And it sucks. The small states arent considered either way cause they always vote for republicans. New York isnt considered cause they always vote for the democrats. I have the knowledge I need, so shut up.

Starts playing Lil Flip - Game Over... up next is Eminem - Go 2 Sleep....

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2004, 04:39:51 AM »
you couldnt prove me wrong, and I proved you wrong in the end... so? all that you could say (like 6 times) was hey!!!!11 but 7ev7en said, all small states vote republian, cand  than he said they dont!!!1 LOL!!11 "

bitch please... bow down
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: October 23, 2004, 04:42:59 AM »
How does you contradicting yourself make you feel like you won an argument? LOL, once again your weird, twisted logic comes into play. Look, you know what... my mom told not to pick on disabled/mentally challenged people, so I apologize. Now refrain from putting yourself in a position that will enable me to son you again. Thank You, have a good night.  :)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: October 23, 2004, 04:52:59 AM »
bitch please... bow down

LMAO... I can just imagine a German dork like you saying that in your thick accent... sounding like you got some spicy food burning your mouth while trying to talk...

... just a random thought that came to mind... anyways, good night, my child

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: October 23, 2004, 04:57:16 AM »
 how is my logic twisted, when I pointed out correctly that your responses dont even affect the argument anymore, yet keep mentioning like 8 times by now that I contradicted myself.. LOL!

btw how does it feel that a person that hasnt ever been to an english-speaking country can speak your language just as good (if not better) than you? LoL, since that's the case I dont reckon it's smart to pick on me for being a german dude
No, it's not a sin