Author Topic: What happens if a candidate wins the election....  (Read 546 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What happens if a candidate wins the election....
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2004, 06:02:50 AM »
pointed out wrong in 2 sentences go figure

LOL, you can't prove me wrong yourself, so you cheer on those who might have a better chance than you. I hope there's something in it for you because if there isn't, then you're kinda pathetic... wait, scratch that, just the fact that you cheer him on makes you pathetic.

I referred to me in this thread. What Im doing right now. You know you're wrong in this discussion.

LOL. Wow, you're dumber than I thought. The first post you made in this thread was the one where you said "pointed out wrong in 2 sentences go figure" so how in the world were you referring to yourself? LMAO.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2004, 06:14:58 AM »
pointed out wrong in 2 sentences go figure

LOL, you can't prove me wrong yourself, so you cheer on those who might have a better chance than you. I hope there's something in it for you because if there isn't, then you're kinda pathetic... wait, scratch that, just the fact that you cheer him on makes you pathetic.

I referred to me in this thread. What Im doing right now. You know you're wrong in this discussion.

LOL. Wow, you're dumber than I thought. The first post you made in this thread was the one where you said "pointed out wrong in 2 sentences go figure" so how in the world were you referring to yourself? LMAO.

it was because whiteboy quoted you talking to me in this thread. and I answer the quoted post in the original thread. I thought youd be able to figure that out without further explanation, too bad you couldnt.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2004, 06:21:20 AM »

it was because whiteboy quoted you talking to me in this thread. and I answer the quoted post in the original thread. I thought youd be able to figure that out without further explanation, too bad you couldnt.

LMAO. Shut up already.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2004, 06:25:02 AM »

LMAO. Shut up already.

Dont try to twist things. When I previously posted "I referred to me in this thread" the post was in a different thread. Someone moved a few posts around.
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2004, 06:36:56 AM »

LMAO. Shut up already.

Dont try to twist things. When I previously posted "I referred to me in this thread" the post was in a different thread. Someone moved a few posts around.

LMFAO. That has to be the weakest reply ever. Who are you blaming? Yourself, since you're a Mod? LOLLLL omg you're an idiot

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2004, 06:37:52 AM »
So it was in another thread, and magically appeared in this thread? lol you Germans always find scapegoats for everything

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2004, 06:49:49 AM »
lol it's true.. I am not the only one who can do this. Im pretty sure you know that it is indeed the case.
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2004, 06:53:07 AM »
lol it's true.. I am not the only one who can do this. Im pretty sure you know that it is indeed the case.

Why would anyone move your post? Stop making excuses for being an idiot. Go read the other thread. Warning: Enter that thread at your own risk, there's some serious OWNAGE within.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2004, 07:07:52 AM »

Why would anyone move your post? Stop making excuses for being an idiot. Go read the other thread. Warning: Enter that thread at your own risk, there's some serious OWNAGE within.

not only my post but also yours. because you quoted what I said in another thread or something I dont know. fact is that happened, why would I say "hm, wasnt there another post of mine ???" in the other thread.. I wrote this just when the moving happened.

there's no ownage of yours, you just base your "ownage" on a lie. which is, that all the posts in this thread were originally posted in this thread, since this is simply inaccurate.
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2004, 07:17:21 AM »
The ownage occured when I said that you were an idiot for believing that all small states vote Republican, and your response was something along the lines of "of course i dont think this", and then I quoted you saying earlier that "all small states vote Republican anyways" LOL. That's the epitome of OWNAGE.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2004, 07:20:59 AM »
The ownage occured when I said that you were an idiot for believing that all small states vote Republican, and your response was something along the lines of "of course i dont think this", and then I quoted you saying earlier that "all small states vote Republican anyways" LOL. That's the epitome of OWNAGE.

I never meant that literally all small states vote republican, and I also never said that they do. That's a lie. Stop making stuff up. My elaborate post in the other thread owned you, and that's it, Im done with you. Have a nice stay Jamal.
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2004, 07:27:42 AM »
I never meant that literally all small states vote republican, and I also never said that they do. That's a lie. Stop making stuff up. My elaborate post in the other thread owned you, and that's it, Im done with you. Have a nice stay Jamal.

No, I know exactly how it works. At least as good as you, probably even better. And it sucks. The small states arent considered either way cause they always vote for republicans. New York isnt considered cause they always vote for the democrats. I have the knowledge I need, so shut up.

Do you know how to read?

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2004, 07:36:57 AM »
I would type "owned" in big fucked up childish letters, if I knew how yall do that. 

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2004, 10:08:10 AM »
I would type "owned" in big fucked up childish letters, if I knew how yall do that. 

0wN3D

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2004, 11:00:01 AM »
DaBoss - you're clearly not grasping the concept here. Who gives a flying fuck what the majority of a state votes?  If there is no electoral college, individual votes would never be discarded. The populous would decide who wins the presidency.  My vote means jack shit in the electoral college if i'm a minority (meaning voting in the minority) in my voting district. MY VOTE DOESN'T FACTOR INTO WHO GETS ELECTED. If it were the individuals voting, my vote would be tallied along with every other person's vote. It may be a raindrop in the ocean, but it still counts. The electoral college isn't a representation of individuals, its representative of a region. And to me, thats not fair. 

Since you ducked my question earlier, i'll repeat it:  DO YOU NOT SEE FLAW IN A SYSTEM THAT COULD POTENTIALLY ELECT A PRESIDENT THAT DID NOT HAVE THE HIGHEST AMOUNT OF INDIVIDUAL VOTES?