Author Topic: You kidding me?  (Read 388 times)

eS El Duque

You kidding me?
« on: October 20, 2004, 09:11:04 PM »
you fucking kidding me?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: You kidding me?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2004, 09:23:35 PM »
 ???

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2004, 09:27:30 PM »
he dleeted his acccount cause his lazy ass team lost... no we arent kidding..

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2004, 09:29:14 PM »

Whoa, I don't read sports threads...someone wanna explain to me the whole deal? Was it a bet or something?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

pappy

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2004, 09:33:44 PM »

Whoa, I don't read sports threads...someone wanna explain to me the whole deal? Was it a bet or something?

yankee fans are arrogant dicks... so the yankees took a 3-0 series lead in a best of 7 game series.  Me an javi were the only ones that believed the sox could come back an win 4 in a row.  So es el duque said if the yanks lose the series he will delete his account, he was so confident the yanks would win the series.  Well the yanks lost the series.  To maybe help you understand, this will go down as the biggest choke job in the history of pro sports.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2004, 09:36:36 PM »

yankee fans are arrogant dicks... so the yankees took a 3-0 series lead in a best of 7 game series.  Me an javi were the only ones that believed the sox could come back an win 4 in a row.  So es el duque said if the yanks lose the series he will delete his account, he was so confident the yanks would win the series.  Well the yanks lost the series.  To maybe help you understand, this will go down as the biggest choke job in the history of pro sports.

Crazy shit....coming back from 3 games down? Damn you can tell I've been living away from my family, I have no clue what's happening in sports nowadays.

Paris

Jome

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2004, 09:44:59 PM »
Wtf.
He'll be back.

DAYUM

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2004, 09:58:00 PM »

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2004, 02:28:50 AM »
Reverse sweep  ;D

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2004, 05:04:37 AM »
twat  ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2004, 05:09:33 AM »
1. he'll be back

2. I dont know anything about baseball and I never saw a game.. but what I know is that the Yankees are the team that has much money and just buys the best players and is technically so much better that it's unfair and always amazing when they lose important games.. something like that, right? Also coming back from 3-0 to 3-4 is some shit, I know that from NBA Playoffs.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2004, 05:34:26 AM »
That's one silly bloke

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2004, 06:13:54 AM »
^ lol

yeah, that's crazy, but well, shit happens...he'll be back

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2004, 09:13:01 AM »

I believed too man lol, no, but 4 real I did, if there was anyway to upset the yankees, it would have been like that, a 4 gane comeback from a 3-0 deficit, I dont mind that any person likes a certain team, but Toms right a lot of yankees fan are all arrogant and can't stand it when their team loses,
i'm personally for the sox to win the series, but I just dont like that shit when people their their team is the GOAT and can never lose, all i gott a say is shit happens and to expect the unexpected