Author Topic: Prince Harry in nightclub scuffle  (Read 1415 times)

Doggystylin

Re: Prince Harry in nightclub scuffle
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2004, 05:02:25 PM »
lmao^

Billy Bollocks

• banned
  • Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2004, 06:59:56 AM »
i kinda feel bad for him in a way.  all the shit where able to get away with as a kid he gets put all of the news papers for.  C'mon cheating on an exam, how many people can honestly say they never cheated once on school.

Why feel bad for him? He'll never do a hard days work in his life.
 He can just sit back and get rich off everyones else hard work.

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2004, 07:07:28 AM »
i kinda feel bad for him in a way.  all the shit where able to get away with as a kid he gets put all of the news papers for.  C'mon cheating on an exam, how many people can honestly say they never cheated once on school.

... because he's a human being born into special circumstances.  He's no different than a crackbaby!

Billy Bollocks

• banned
  • Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2004, 07:14:33 AM »

... because he's a human being born into special circumstances.  He's no different than a crackbaby!

Personally I wouldn't compare him with crack baby....

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2004, 07:19:15 AM »
what he means is that he's in that situation due to circumstances dictated by his parents.. not through his own actions.

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2004, 09:43:41 PM »
A man like Prince Harry has no goals.... it's not really his fault, other than just ignorance, or a lack of wisdom, I guess.  People don't function well when they don't have goals.  Paris Hilton is in the same boat.  People born with what we all strive for...... so they don't adjust too well sometimes.  Eventually he'll probably get straightened out and grow up a little bit.

On top of that..... him getting in a fight in a bar isn't really that big of a deal in my opinion.  People get in fights all the time... kind of immature, but shit happens.  I'm not going to hate him just because he was born rich.