Author Topic: Good/funny quote  (Read 169 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Good/funny quote
« on: October 21, 2004, 07:05:07 PM »
"Senator Kerry says he sees two Americas. It makes the whole thing mutual - America sees two John Kerrys."

Dick Cheney

;D

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Good/funny quote
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2004, 07:14:17 PM »
LOL, that's clever

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2004, 09:08:28 PM »
Dick Cheney is a funny guy.  You can tell he works on some of those though, there's no way he's that clever.  When he hit Edwards with that line in the debate "as vice president, I am the president of the Senate.  I'm there most tuesday mornings, preciding over the meeting, and the first time I met you Senator Edwards was when you walked on the stage tonight" you could tell was just calculated as hell.  It was like a double shotgun blast in my opinion, it's one of those rare arguments to which there is no defense, he just fucked his entire world up with it, in about 10 seconds. 

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2004, 10:35:10 PM »
Dick Cheney is a funny guy.  You can tell he works on some of those though, there's no way he's that clever.  When he hit Edwards with that line in the debate "as vice president, I am the president of the Senate.  I'm there most tuesday mornings, preciding over the meeting, and the first time I met you Senator Edwards was when you walked on the stage tonight" you could tell was just calculated as hell.  It was like a double shotgun blast in my opinion, it's one of those rare arguments to which there is no defense, he just fucked his entire world up with it, in about 10 seconds. 

Yeah, although I don't personally like Cheney, I have to admit he comes up with some clever ass shit. That remark he made during the debate I was like  :o and laughin, but then Edwards proved that he actually did meet Cheney before or something.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2004, 04:48:04 AM »
the Bush administration did a pretty damn good job depicting Kerry as a flip-flopper.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin