Author Topic: Is it me or is 90% of the human race pussies.  (Read 669 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Is it me or is 90% of the human race pussies.
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2004, 02:45:30 PM »
Well, people that fight alot, and are the type to come crusining around to neighborhoods to fight people, generally aren't very fucking intelligent, so it doesn't surprise me at all that they all called the cops and things, that's the low class of people you're dealing with.  I haven't been in a fight with anybody since the 8th grade.  It's childish. 

Thirteen

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2004, 02:56:37 PM »
if you smashed my car windows, I would run your fuckin ass over.  Someone smashed my back window before, unfortunately I have no clue who did it, probably some punk ass kids.

funny how ironic this post is.  you claim 95% of guys are pussy's, yet you go and smash the guys car windows.  in my book thats as pussy as it gets.  when you fuck with someone's personal property, especially their car, that is as low and as pussy as you can get.  I hope the dude does have crip friends, and I hope they come over and smash out everyone of your car windows with your fuckin head.  and yes I agree, most guys these days are pussy's, and from what I read in your post, I would include you in that category.

lol

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2004, 03:21:10 PM »
I told this dude that i don't want him driving near my house and peeling out and shit. So he came by and redlining his engine in front of my house. So I went outside with my boy and he tryed to run him over so broke his windshield and his side windows and he called the cops.
I got away with it as always because of my superior linguistic skills. LMAO

now was he sitting in the car when this happened or did u wait till he got home and got out,  If he jus sat in the car while u did it you're not a pussy but if u waited till that night or something ::)...

-KIDRENEGADE-

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2004, 04:38:57 PM »
  I haven't been in a fight with anybody since the 8th grade.  It's childish. 

couldn't have said it better myself

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

tommyilromano

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2004, 10:44:08 PM »
Wow... Don't wanna fuck with a badass like you. ::)

tommyilromano

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2004, 10:47:15 PM »
no jus 90% of white people are pussies

Yet, white people run the world. People are people. Doesn't matter what your skin color is. There is some white people who live in Macedonia that are harder than most anyone in the states. Its all about how you are brought up.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2004, 10:49:36 PM »
It's not like dude broke other dude's windshield and mirror for the hell of it...car dude tried to run over Craiga's buddy...PLEASE re-read his post. ::)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2004, 07:23:52 AM »
HE WAS IN THE FUCKING CAR WITH 4 OF HIS FRIENDS!! I PUNCHED BOTH OF HIS WINDOWS. BECAUSE THEY WOULDN"T GET OUT OF THE CAR. Thats real pussy of me to try to stop them so I could whoop there asses. You don't get out of the car I break your windows and make it impossible to drive till you get out of the car. If that is pussy i don't know what is. And if his crip friends come over I will be waiting I don't give a fuck about no skinny 50Lbs Black kids trying to jump me.

DAYUM

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2004, 09:34:34 AM »
yeah i got news for yall...

i havent been online alot cuzz im on the run right now i got a warrant cuzz sum dude wants to press charges cuzz i whooped his ass over the summer so i gotta see my old probahtion officer tuesday  :'(

i hope he drops them i cant get into no more trouble with the law...

but its funny cuzz he started the shit and then hes pressing charges for me whoopin his ass thats sum fuckin pussy shit for reals.... if u cant take it dont start shit.... but this fool is gonna get jumped if i get into alot of shit cuzz of him...

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2004, 11:12:24 AM »
lol @ on the run

Acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2004, 01:02:28 PM »
holy fuckin shit!  LMMFAO! oh my god! hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahha

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2004, 01:03:24 PM »
yeah i got news for yall...

i havent been online alot cuzz im on the run right now i got a warrant cuzz sum dude wants to press charges cuzz i whooped his ass over the summer so i gotta see my old probahtion officer tuesday  :'(

i hope he drops them i cant get into no more trouble with the law...

but its funny cuzz he started the shit and then hes pressing charges for me whoopin his ass thats sum fuckin pussy shit for reals.... if u cant take it dont start shit.... but this fool is gonna get jumped if i get into alot of shit cuzz of him...

HAHA I bet they're searching every McDonalds play place, arcade, and Kid's Foot Locker for you right now! ;D

-KIDRENEGADE-

DAYUM

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2004, 02:55:24 PM »
they should just check your moms house

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2004, 03:19:37 PM »

yea, she told me she adopted one of those Feed The Children kids, had no idea it was you, welcome to the family!

-KIDRENEGADE-

Acgrundy

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2004, 03:22:47 PM »

yea, she told me she adopted one of those Feed The Children kids, had no idea it was you, welcome to the family!

oh you couldn't tell it was tha bad boy himself.  the way I always tell is by his temporary tatooe's that he puts on his arms and neck.  Usually its that skull and crossbones, or a pink pony.