Author Topic: Guardian columnist hopes Bush gets assasinated  (Read 264 times)

tommyilromano

Guardian columnist hopes Bush gets assasinated
« on: October 24, 2004, 09:23:02 AM »
Heady times. The US election draws ever nearer, and while the rest of the world bangs its head against the floorboards screaming "Please God, not Bush!", the candidates clash head to head in a series of live televised debates. It's a bit like American Idol, but with terrifying global ramifications. You've got to laugh.

On November 2, the entire civilised world will be praying, praying Bush loses. And Sod's law dictates he'll probably win, thereby disproving the existence of God once and for all. The world will endure four more years of idiocy, arrogance and unwarranted bloodshed, with no benevolent deity to watch over and save us. John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, John Hinckley Jr - where are you now that we need you?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/theguide/columni...1333748,00.html

I am not a Bush supporter but that is just wierd.

mauzip

Re: Guardian columnist hopes Bush gets assasinated
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2004, 09:43:06 AM »
i doubt he hopes bush gets assasinated. he just wants to get his point accross.

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2004, 04:50:41 PM »
Doesn't really surprise me, for some reason people are really fanatical in their hatred of Bush.  It's really, really going to get bad come November 2nd, when Bush wins again. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2004, 05:00:47 PM »
Doesn't really surprise me, for some reason people are really fanatical in their hatred of Bush.  It's really, really going to get bad come November 2nd, when Bush wins again. 

If I remember correctly, more people voted for Gore in 2000. But then again, I have been known not to remember things correctly, like you once being a liberal hippy. Trauma, your name is back, but the Trauma we all loved is gone. Ant is going for Kerry, Trauma is for Bush, man, life has changed since 2000.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2004, 05:01:54 PM »

If I remember correctly, more people voted for Gore in 2000. But then again, I have been known not to remember things correctly, like you once being a liberal hippy. Trauma, your name is back, but the Trauma we all loved is gone. Ant is going for Kerry, Trauma is for Bush, man, life has changed since 2000.

LMAO

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2004, 07:17:27 PM »

Hmmm.  I'm lost.  When did I mention 2000, when did I mention Al Gore, what does that have to do with anything?  "The Trauma we all loved" awww, don't get sentimental on me M Dogg. 

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2004, 10:02:42 PM »
Heady times. The US election draws ever nearer, and while the rest of the world bangs its head against the floorboards screaming "Please God, not Bush!", the candidates clash head to head in a series of live televised debates. It's a bit like American Idol, but with terrifying global ramifications. You've got to laugh.

On November 2, the entire civilised world will be praying, praying Bush loses. And Sod's law dictates he'll probably win, thereby disproving the existence of God once and for all. The world will endure four more years of idiocy, arrogance and unwarranted bloodshed, with no benevolent deity to watch over and save us. John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, John Hinckley Jr - where are you now that we need you?

Sounds extremely cheesy
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2004, 10:43:26 PM »
"The Trauma we all loved" awww, don't get sentimental on me M Dogg. 

LMAO

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2004, 12:29:39 AM »

Hmmm.  I'm lost.  When did I mention 2000, when did I mention Al Gore, what does that have to do with anything?  "The Trauma we all loved" awww, don't get sentimental on me M Dogg. 

Saying Bush one last time, which is not true. Al Gore won the vote, Bush stole the election.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2004, 01:37:33 PM »

Saying Bush one last time, which is not true. Al Gore won the vote, Bush stole the election.

You ever heard of Electoral College? It's a system we have...Popular vote doesn't elect the president.

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2004, 09:55:21 PM »
Unless it would have been the other way around.  Then M Dogg would be teaching us about the Electoral College, and ignoring the popular vote.  Fucking crybabies.  YOU LOST.  YOUR CANDIDATE WAS A LOSER.

RAP QUAKE

• Lil Geezy
  • Gangsta
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2004, 01:31:53 AM »

LIKE I ONCE SAYD, "BUSH STOLE THE ELECTION WITH HIS POLITICAL CLOUT/ ITS EVI-DENT THAT WE SHOULDA NEVER ELEC-TED THAT CLOWN//"

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2004, 09:16:18 AM »
it pisses me off when people dont know about the electorial college... DAMN.. i just learned about it like a month ago  :D