Author Topic: You guys know how everytime I say Americans are retarded, a bunch of peeps.....  (Read 512 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
will say, man how can you say that, whats ya proof, your jealous of my freedom etc etc etc

Well, on Nov. 2, when America votes Bush (which I believe it will), I expect this argument to go away quitely.

Yankees will cement their status as idiots when a bunch of swing state rural hicks and Trauma esque voters spit in the face of common sense and logic.

:)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
wern't you one of the dudes that said we were better off voting for bush over Kerry?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

tommyilromano

I am a 1st generation American and I am not voting in this election but to call Americans stupid who vote for Bush is, well, stupid. Kerry is no knight in shining armor and any who believe that to be true are delusional. Bush sucks. Kerry sucks. I'm not voting.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
wern't you one of the dudes that said we were better off voting for bush over Kerry?

Precisely, which first of all proves how retarded your system is. It also proves Tech is rooting for the option that degrades yall the most  :D
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I am a 1st generation American and I am not voting in this election but to call Americans stupid who vote for Bush is, well, stupid. Kerry is no knight in shining armor and any who believe that to be true are delusional. Bush sucks. Kerry sucks. I'm not voting.

I didnt ask for your life story.

- Lewis Carroll

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Check this site.  You may find it better than the last one.

http://www.georgesoros.com/

Kerry isn't amazing, but we havent had a candidate in decades who has been amazing.  That doesn't take away from the fact that George Bush is quite possibly the worst American president ever. 

Trauma-san

Honestly, I don't care if the world thinks we're a  bunch of hicks or idiots.  Oh well.  People think the president is an idiot, but yet he's on top of the world.  Same with America, who gives a shit? 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Honestly, I don't care if the world thinks we're a  bunch of hicks or idiots.  Oh well.  People think the president is an idiot, but yet he's on top of the world.  Same with America, who gives a shit? 

This is the attitude that will lead to your nations downfall mark my words. Trauma, you cant go up against the world, believe me man, you cant.

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

This is the attitude that will lead to your nations downfall mark my words. Trauma, you cant go up against the world, believe me man, you cant.

you might be right. But let it be known Canada BARELY qualifies as "apart of the world"

for some reason this reminds me of that really fat french bitch on the "super size me" movie who was saying americans eat too much....

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Thirteen

this nation's downfall will happen long after we're all dead so we don't have anything to worry about  ;D

Trauma-san

Everybody pretend when Technique talks, there's a big organ in the background going "Duh Duh DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". 

RAP QUAKE

• Lil Geezy
  • Gangsta

LOL...TEch nice to see that u still throwin sophmoric insults at another nation, obviously superior to urs, but anyway, yeah I agree with this quote, and a majority of Americans eventually passively approved of the war...and therefore Bush. Kerry seems untrustworthly and somewhat incapable.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2004, 04:46:35 AM by RAP QUAKE »

Doggystylin

LMAO i love train of thought, so many posts to quote in here i cant choose one

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Everybody pretend when Technique talks, there's a big organ in the background going "Duh Duh DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". 

What a lame comment.

If you see Tech postin, get ta bouncin. You went from WCC Respected Elder to being the village idiot. And Tech is the first to insult your hobo ass laying on the streets of TOT mumbling nonsense drunk off Homo milk you certified chump. And the first to throw tomatoes at your threads. And the first to consistently remind you of your faggotry and ignorance.

- Lewis Carroll

Suga Foot

you might be right. But let it be known Canada BARELY qualifies as "apart of the world"

G7