Author Topic: You guys know how everytime I say Americans are retarded, a bunch of peeps.....  (Read 494 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
you might be right. But let it be known Canada BARELY qualifies as "apart of the world"

G7

It's G8 now I think. But yeah, that was a real ignorant comment. Are we not always listed above the US in the best place in the world to live?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Suga Foot

Russia is still an un-official member until it hosts the summit in 2006, so for now it's known as the G7/8 (I just looked it up).

And yeah, Vancouver, and Montreal are in the top 5 places to live in the world.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Russia is still an un-official member until it hosts the summit in 2006, so for now it's known as the G7/8 (I just looked it up).

OK, that makes sense. Vancouver and Montreal are top 5? Impressive, do you have the whole top 5 list?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

how can you possibly say what the best places to live in the world are  ???

I mean how can this be based on "facts"?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2004, 11:47:59 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!

There's lots of studies done on it, every year the UN also does a list of the top places in the world to live. It's all based on everything that would make a place desirable to live. Canada scored #1 for many years in the 90's and we consistently score near the top. Nowadays I believe #1 is Sweden.

Paris

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

There's lots of studies done on it, every year the UN also does a list of the top places in the world to live. It's all based on everything that would make a place desirable to live. Canada scored #1 for many years in the 90's and we consistently score near the top. Nowadays I believe #1 is Sweden.

depending on the high depression and suicide rate in sweden Im not so sure  ???

anyways I dont trust those lists

anybody got some links with further information?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Suga Foot

I have the 2004 Human Development Report from the UN.

There are different lists on it. 

But the top 5 countries are:

Norway
Sweden
Australia
Canada
Netherlands

There are tons of different studies that come out every year rating the best place to live.  The city I live in (Port Moody, BC) just won 2 awards for the best place to live.  Vancouver and Melbourne usually fight for #1.

Suga Foot

Life Expectancy, Annual Income, Literacy, Unemployment, Poverty, ect. 

It's not hard to do.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I think more people would rather live in LA or New York than any city in Canada.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think more people would rather live in LA or New York than any city in Canada.

Good point, why would someone want to live in Canada with free health care, better employment rates, lower cost of living, less pollution and less crime?

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
To clarify, I was not implying that's how America as a whole is, I was referring specifically to both of those places mentioned.

Paris

Suga Foot

The top 4 cities for Canadian population are:

1.  Toronto (4 Million)
2.  Montreal (3 Million)
3.  Vancouver (2.5 Million)
4.  Los Angelas (1 Million)

1 Million Canadians agree with you.  I've personally never been to either New York or LA, but I'd live in either City if the opportunity came up.  But Vancouver is always my home.

I honestly think that within the next 20 years, Vancouver will become one of the "places to be".  There are so many big Asian businesses looking to dump their money here.  Plus the olympics in 2010 will add to that.  Vancouver is growing almost too fast, we already have the biggest port on the Westcoast of North America.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2004, 05:38:21 PM by Suga Foot »

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Good point, why would someone want to live in Canada with free health care, better employment rates, lower cost of living, less pollution and less crime?

It's hardly free health care.  We get raped by the taxman for this mess of a health care system and in Ontario we also pay health care "premiums" on top of that.
I wish they privatized it all.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Did you forget higher tax, worse weather, and whacker points of interest?

Go up to some random guy in a random European country and ask, "where would you rather live, Canada or LA?"...I guarantee you 90%  or more will say LA...

RAP QUAKE

• Lil Geezy
  • Gangsta

;D

Actually Sccit, I think EUROPEANS might be more willing to live somewhere like Vancouver, or Montreal rather than US...depending where in Europe too, but I think a majority of em dont like America, and probably find Canada more up to their standards and more what they will be used to..