Author Topic: You guys know how everytime I say Americans are retarded, a bunch of peeps.....  (Read 532 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Good point, why would someone want to live in Canada with free health care, better employment rates, lower cost of living, less pollution and less crime?

It's hardly free health care.  We get raped by the taxman for this mess of a health care system and in Ontario we also pay health care "premiums" on top of that.
I wish they privatized it all.

We get raped by the taxman for more than just health care, it's also the CBC, the gun registry, the sponsorship scandal, keeping the separatists at bay, and wasteful ceremonial positions like the Governor General and the Senate. And the premiums are only temporary. However, I do believe we should allow for private delivery of health care as long as it's public available to improve efficiency and save money.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
I think more people would rather live in LA or New York than any city in Canada.

Good point, why would someone want to live in Canada with free health care, better employment rates, lower cost of living, less pollution and less crime?

Did you forget higher tax, worse weather, and whacker points of interest?

Go up to some random guy in a random European country and ask, "where would you rather live, Canada or LA?"...I guarantee you 90%  or more will say LA...

Higher tax I'll give you, but how can you say weather when you used NY as an example? And Canada is huge, not everywhere has bad weather. BC is beautiful year around. And the points of interest? Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton all have great attractions. Our tourism is one of the highest points of Canada's GDP.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris