Author Topic: Documentary on Kerry available for free DL  (Read 225 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Documentary on Kerry available for free DL
« on: October 23, 2004, 12:06:09 PM »

Woodrow

Re: Documentary on Kerry available for free DL
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2004, 01:02:32 PM »
ant ant ant...

Spamming the forum isn't a good way to change peoples minds.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2004, 01:11:34 PM »
This post is for people interested in watching this movie.  There are plenty of democrats on this forum who I believe will have such an interest.  Read my posts.  I've been thanked more than a few times by members of this board for what I've posted.  If you don't want my posts "spamming" the forum stop replying to them.  Or if you are going to reply say something meaningful. 

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2004, 01:37:35 PM »
So if I go into the main forum, and post up 8 topics all about how cool snoop dogg is, that isn't spamming?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2004, 01:46:03 PM »
I apologize for taking up 2 by 10 inches of space on your screen while viewing the dubcc forum.  Overall you made a good point. Thanks. 

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2004, 01:58:15 PM »
 :spam2:
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Woodrow

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2004, 02:01:14 PM »
From the user agreement:

Spamming the board with advertising will get you a ban. (1 post in the relevant section is ok).

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2004, 02:16:21 PM »
Then request the moderator that I'm banned.  This is childish.  Rather than argue with me you call me a sissy, now i'm a 'spammer.'

But I agree, from now on I'll just modify some of my orginal posts rather than post new ones.   

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2004, 02:18:07 PM »
Then request the moderator that I'm banned.  This is childish.  Rather than argue with me you call me a sissy, now i'm a 'spammer.'

But I agree, from now on I'll just modify some of my orginal posts rather than post new ones.   

LOL

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2004, 08:14:49 PM »
LOL now your citing [information from] the Freedom of Information Action Faction.  Man you are really too much. 

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2004, 08:26:02 PM »
LOL now your citing [information from] the Freedom of Information Action Faction.  Man you are really too much. 

What the hell are you talking about? lol are you fuckin retarded? I'll ask again.