Author Topic: Sign Petion against Amaru so she can release pac's og material.....  (Read 227 times)

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
I got this from hitmeup.com yall should sign it so she can relase the og material form pac and spot killin his tracks puttin wack rapers.

Following the news about the new Tupac album and it's guest appearances and remixes, Tupac fans have started to protest against Amaru and Interscope by posting petitions one which was posted today by DontGo2Sleep can be found http://www.petitiononline.com/2pacogs/petition.html

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Re: Sign Petion against Amaru so she can release pac's og material.....
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2004, 03:31:25 PM »
That would be the shit if they came out with a Box Set with all the full ORIGINAL versions of unreleased tracks.  Untouched.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2004, 05:21:29 PM »
i'm sure somebody tried this before and it didn't work....but i'll still sign it just in case

Quadruple OG

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2004, 11:44:10 PM »
the problem is, and some tupac fans refuse to believe this, is that in most cases, THE SAMPLE CAN'T BE CLEARED.  if it was able to be cleared, then we'd hear shit that would sound more like the original

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2004, 02:11:45 AM »
signed it  :monkey_dance2:

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

dray

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2004, 12:17:19 PM »
i haven't bought a new tupac album in years. the reason is because they keep puttin all these wack ass rappers on his shit! thats so corny! not only that but they keep remixing all his shit to make it seem like he still doin his thing to this day, and is just wack! rappers please stop doing collabos wit pac. this shit his killin his legacy and me!

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2004, 01:09:12 PM »
the problem is, and some tupac fans refuse to believe this, is that in most cases, THE SAMPLE CAN'T BE CLEARED.  if it was able to be cleared, then we'd hear shit that would sound more like the original

yup