Author Topic: I will recieve King T....  (Read 596 times)

.: God Is One :.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • .:CPT´s own REAL Muthaphukkin G´:.
Re: I will recieve King T....
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2002, 01:17:05 AM »
people get mugged outside.. doesnt mean u shouldnt leave the house  ::)

A VISA card is a creditcard "CREDIT" crooks that mugg your ass doesnt rob u on credit, wich means they can only take what you got in your pocket and not go out and buy shit for 100 of dollars wich you recieve on a invoice in the end of the month + when u get mugged you still got your fists, on the internet you aint got shit!!! Just an attitude that maybe scares 10 or 11 year olds.

Peace
"When I sit back n´ look, when i used to be crook, doin whatever it took, from snatching chains to pocketbooks" - Notorious B.I.G "Ready 2 Die"

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2002, 02:06:38 AM »
if someone gets your number you are covered by the insurance, you dont have to pay for whats bought at the end of the day. and if you get ripped off you can claim the money back too.

at the end of the day only buy from retailers you trust or who have a good rep... i've bought from cdnow, cdconnection, amazon, friscostreetshow, secondspin and many more.

ps

there are visa debit cards too -- which would be even worse.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

KevB

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2002, 02:33:13 AM »
I agree with everything Overseer said, the only company that has ripped me off in 5 years of buying stuff from the net is DPG Recordz.

Your credit card will be protected, so even if someone does get the number you won't need to pay out. It's just the same as giving your number out over the phone or giving your card to someone in a shop.

I buy most of my CDs & DVDs from the states via the net and I've saved £££'s.

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2002, 07:13:19 AM »

Cuz i dont have a VISA-Card and even if i had, i would never give out my VISA-Number on the internet, thats fucked up ya know if the wrong person gets it and starts buying cars n shit on my name.

thats a pretty closed minded way of thinking. Same as my mum. She refuses to purchase over the net for the same reason as you, even though she'd get it a bit cheaper than in stores.

I done an accounting assignment of taxation of e-commerce, and I actually found out that its a fact that on-line fraud in the sense of someone getting your credit card # and using it to your disadvantage is almost non-existant in reality.

It is just a exceptionally minor problem that has a lot of weight put onto it by inexperienced users, and actually hardly affects any online shoppers.

Ican't wait till Nov when i turn 18 so i can get myself a credit card with a limit of about $250 so i can make purchases.

CITY I RIDE FOR...