Author Topic: European men(generalizations by 2 American girls)  (Read 622 times)

tommyilromano

European men(generalizations by 2 American girls)
« on: October 23, 2004, 05:03:34 PM »
Pretty funny..

http://americangirlsareeasy.com/book/

I am off to watch the Sox-Cards game. Thank God for the AFN network.

ps-the one about Italians is BS but I am hlaf Spanish as well so I guess im just half bad.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: European men(generalizations by 2 American girls)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2004, 05:15:35 PM »
Munich     Wealthiest city in Germany, one of the most perfect cities in Europe, home to Oktoberfest.
   8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2004, 05:20:18 PM »
When there aren't any rules to follow, they're happy to make up a few. If you're surrounded by Germans, you're likely to hear the phrase, "Noooo, it is not possible," repeated several times.

Sometimes Germans make these "rules" just to argue with you. A German man thinks arguing is fun.

He's used to dealing with practical, direct Germans so he's not going to pick up on your desperate subtleties.

LMFAO... so true, huh 7even?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2004, 05:24:21 PM »
^^ only things that I think arent true at all / extremely exagerated:

-having NO humour
-being absolutely unpolite
-can't see through BS

the rest is pretty much the case

A German man will know many gory details about your country. In fact, he can probably name more American state capitals than the majority of Americans. He'll assume you know basic history (Everyone in his country does.), so to stop from coming across as a moron, try to fake your way around things you're unfamiliar with.
   :D

more about my city: http://americangirlsareeasy.com/guides/europe/germany_munich.shtml
« Last Edit: October 23, 2004, 05:39:01 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2004, 05:26:32 PM »
My own country = Afghanistan  8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2004, 10:51:21 PM »
everyone knows that afganistan is HARDLY a country anymore

Afghanistan =51st state

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2004, 01:58:52 AM »
What's that with those Dutch names? I've only heard of 2 of them :laugh:

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2004, 03:18:45 AM »
nothin much about scandinavian men, but props for site ;)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2004, 07:36:09 AM »
lmao, that italy part is so true at points

Italy is home to the deadliest road on earth: the Autostrade (highway) between Rome and Naples. Traffic lanes are undivided and hookers line the shoulders waiting for customers. Collisions result from a lack of respect for basic traffic laws and perhaps gawking at the women. Driving Schools in the country have to be mafia fronts because everyone on the road drives like a 16-year-old boy who got his license last week. Merging is a race, not a cooperative effort; signs and lights are merely suggestions. Moped drivers maneuver in ways we wouldn't even attempt in a video game.
:D

Italians leave no stone unturned when it comes to theft... and there's no shortage of creativity either. The examples we're going to give aren't secondhand stories about a friend of a friend of a friend. We have plenty of those, but we're sticking to theft stories that happened to us or to people close to us.

The most popular type of theft in Italy is the "is-it-really-worth-it?" theft. It's theft so petty you'll think it was just an accident. It was just five cents. He couldn't have ripped me off. Sorry, he did. If fact, when you buy something from an Italian store, in addition to being shortchanged, it's likely you'll be overcharged and pickpocketed as well.

Next in line for theft popularity is "help-me-I'm-severely-pathetic" theft. Gypsies wander the streets, often with a young baby (or a doll dressed like a baby), begging for money. These ladies look so hopeless you'll instinctively reach for your wallet to sooth your big, bleeding heart. You really shouldn't encourage the scam, though. It's not uncommon for babies to be kidnapped, used to get pity money then tossed somewhere. Plus these woman's looks of desperation have been fine tuned with years of practice.

We saw a beautiful, pathetic child cupping her hands and extending them to cars stopping at a tollbooth. She was so adorable that we leaned out the window and handed her a sandwich from Subway. Apparently sandwiches aren't a common donation. The little girl looked puzzled for a second. Then her desperate plea vanished and she turned to a sleek BMW parked behind the tollbooth, raised the sandwich and shrugged. A hand from the BMW waved her over. Apparently a family was proudly watching their six year old rake in the bucks and Daddy got hungry.

Third, is traffic light theft. When you pull up to a stoplight, some guy with a squeegee and a bucket of dirty water will start washing your windshield. You can tell him to stop, you can turn your windshield wipers on, you can even rev your engine threatening to run him over, but if he can find a way to continue cleaning your windshield, he will. After he's done, he'll come to your car window and hold out his hand for money. If you pay him, you were suckered out of $.50. If you don't pay him, he'll key your car and you'll be an even bigger sucker.
some more truth. nothing crazier than Catania or Napoli

When meeting his mom, emphasize how close you are to your own mother. In fact, call your mom a few times every hour to flaunt that closeness. When eating pasta at his house (a house he is sure to share with his mother, father, sisters, brothers, grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles and cousins), compliment mama on the spectacular food. Ask for the ingredients in the sauce. Choose one in particular and harp on it. For instance, say: "Oh, basil! That's what it is. Mom makes her sauce exactly the same way, except the basil. Hold on a moment while I ring her." Then grab your cell phone, press number one on your speed dial, and have a quick conversation about basil. Be liberal with the phrase "I love you" and don't forget: "I know, Mom. Of course I'm being good." End with a sappy smile and: "Yes, tell the family I love them all. I'll call you soon." After you turn off the phone, hold it by your heart for a moment and gaze into space lovingly
lmao

...props for this

italianguy

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2004, 10:53:30 AM »
I am italian....I travelled a lot ....I lived in spain, US, Canada, England and of course Italy; I have seen so many countries and let me tell you: I have never seen something so stupid like this book.  There are names that doesn't even exist in Italy and so many things are bullshit.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2004, 12:45:29 PM »
I am italian....I travelled a lot ....I lived in spain, US, Canada, England and of course Italy; I have seen so many countries and let me tell you: I have never seen something so stupid like this book.  There are names that doesn't even exist in Italy and so many things are bullshit.

lol as for italy, are u from Südtirol or sumthin? the road thing is indeed true in the south, shit u can find four rows of parked cars in Palermo where ure not even allowed to stop and people sneaking in three inch gaps with their mofas. I once was so fuckin close to a car crash with like a 100 mph, me and my parents were driving from cefalu to messina and that was one of the scariest and most close-to-death moments in my life, we almost scraped the mothafucka, cause he popped out from behind a truck and we saw him hella late. and the criminality stuff is far from bs too, have u ever been to a large south italian city? believe me, i know napoli, parts of umbria and puglia, campania, calabria, sicilia and many towns there...of course the name and translation stuff is bs and they play with common clichés, but i don't see how u as an italian won't acknowledge the truth there is to sum stuff. it's not to be considered a serious guide, but it's not bad for the semi-parody it is
« Last Edit: October 24, 2004, 12:49:17 PM by Kill »

tommyilromano

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2004, 12:56:01 PM »
lol, I am Sicilian and I know first hand the driving the girls speak of is dead on. Really we Italians never really got the concept of roads. Maybe thats why I feel so comfortable here in Turkey. Turkish driving is a lot like in Italia.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2004, 01:04:07 PM »
lol, I am Sicilian and I know first hand the driving the girls speak of is dead on. Really we Italians never really got the concept of roads. Maybe thats why I feel so comfortable here in Turkey. Turkish driving is a lot like in Italia.

there u have it italianguy. travel south of lombardia for once and then come back and talk that shit lol

italianguy

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2004, 04:49:40 AM »
You are here couse you like weast coast, maybe gangsta rap, maybe eazy, nwa and all the killing shit. Probably you like tha game, youk, eminem who want to kill his mother, you like pac who was claming to kill all bad boys family then you complain about italian way of driving. Here we don't have place in wich you cannot go bicouse someone can kill you...you BITCHES.
To all real italian people in the forum (if they are here): qui è pieno di bugiardi ipocriti.
PS
I live in the south of Italy

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2004, 01:31:41 PM »
You are here couse you like weast coast, maybe gangsta rap, maybe eazy, nwa and all the killing shit. Probably you like tha game, youk, eminem who want to kill his mother, you like pac who was claming to kill all bad boys family then you complain about italian way of driving. Here we don't have place in wich you cannot go bicouse someone can kill you...you BITCHES.
To all real italian people in the forum (if they are here): qui è pieno di bugiardi ipocriti.
PS
I live in the south of Italy

Ma che stupido sei. Minchia. Perché cazzo sono io un 'ipocrita'? La tua 'argomentazione' di west coast hiphop e 2pac beefin with bad boy è incredibilmente idiota...questa sezione di WCC si chiama "Tha G-Spot" e qui non si parla di west coast hiphop e 2pac beefin with Bad Boy. Qui veramente si puo parlare d'Italia e la sua popolazione. Sono io 'bugiardo'? Perché? Perch ho confermato che il modo di condurre nel Mezzogiorno è pazzo da legare? Perch ho detto che Napoli e Catania hanno un problema della criminalita? LOL...oh yeah, and my story bout almost crashin in Sicilia....fizione. tommyilromano...bugiardo di merda lol...fuck off ::)