Author Topic: Haters / Dick Ryders  (Read 1361 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Haters / Dick Ryders
« on: August 24, 2002, 07:38:59 PM »
Everytime I see a topic about Tha Row or DPG, I KNOW I WILL see at least one of these 2 words... If u love the DPG sound or simply... Snoop Dogg, you're a Dick Ryda. If not, you're a hater, thats what makes half of the people in this board some of the dumbest losers talkin bout music I never seen. When I see somebody say that Rass Kass is the best ever or that Crooked I can destroy ANYBODY lyricly, he aint no dick ryda cuz 3/4 of the board will juss say "yea word".

If you have your opinion, juss say it but when u aint got shit to say don't go and call people dick rydas and haters cuz its dumb and it starts shit... I dunno i was juss readin some posts and I was tired of these 2 words
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

PLANT

Re: Haters / Dick Ryders
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2002, 08:47:41 PM »
Everytime I see a topic about Tha Row or DPG, I KNOW I WILL see at least one of these 2 words... If u love the DPG sound or simply... Snoop Dogg, you're a Dick Ryda. If not, you're a hater, thats what makes half of the people in this board some of the dumbest losers talkin bout music I never seen. When I see somebody say that Rass Kass is the best ever or that Crooked I can destroy ANYBODY lyricly, he aint no dick ryda cuz 3/4 of the board will juss say "yea word".

If you have your opinion, juss say it but when u aint got shit to say don't go and call people dick rydas and haters cuz its dumb and it starts shit... I dunno i was juss readin some posts and I was tired of these 2 words

word 2 that
just becuase I bump the D-O-Double-G, people been callin me dickrider before...Cuz I like someone's music, that dont mean nobodys dickrider...Fuck that shit....I was actually thinking of making this thread before, but I didnt becuase I knew what kind of reaction it would get.  People should realize more that we ALL have OPINIONS and in no way does that make anyone no dickrider.  If you dont agree with what someone is speaking on, then either leave it alone, or state your opinion.  Calling someone a dickrider, or a hater is sounding really old these days.  Im tired of hearing those 2 words anyway.

Juice

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2002, 10:41:14 PM »
Some guys in this board are so stupid..

They called me a 2Pac dickrider, a Daz dickrider, a Daz hater, a Kurupt dickrider, a Death Row dickrider, a 5 Footaz dickrider, a Warren G dickrider, a Nate Dogg dickrider, a Ruthless dickrider.....

Stupid shit, but you know... they feel good... so..

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2002, 12:22:38 AM »
hahaha
true to dat !

btw, im also known as dre hater & xzibit hater...
hahahahaha

peace
GT

fuck dem hataz  ;D
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Murrow

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2002, 04:03:17 AM »
hahaha
true to dat !

hahahahaha

peace
GT

fuck dem hataz  ;D

Yeah, fuck them haterz... ;)

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2002, 06:07:42 AM »
This is how I see it:

A dickrider: Someone who will just come into a thread that has something (or sometimes nothing) to do with their fav. artist/group and say something along the lines of 'fuck anyone who thinks _ _ _ _ _ is shit because I think _ _ _ _ _ is the greatest and he/she/they is/are simply because I say so'.

A Hater: Someone who will just come into a topic that has something to do with an artist/group they truely hate just to simply say something along the lines of, 'fuck _ _ _ _, he/she/they are shit because I say so'.

Now, if someone can back up their opinion of why they like or hate that particular artist/group in an intelligent and respectful way then thats ok with me because they've obviously thought about it and have a proper view and that way they won't come off as a straight up hater or dickrider.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

themovie

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2002, 06:16:41 AM »
Some guys in this board are so stupid..

They called me a 2Pac dickrider, a Daz dickrider, a Daz hater, a Kurupt dickrider, a Death Row dickrider, a 5 Footaz dickrider, a Warren G dickrider, a Nate Dogg dickrider, a Ruthless dickrider.....

Stupid shit, but you know... they feel good... so..

That guys are right....

Juice

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2002, 07:11:36 AM »
That guys are right....

You the living proof. Thank you.

Kurupt007

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2002, 07:52:07 AM »
all yall r dickrydaz iam not iam a Fan

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2002, 07:52:34 AM »
anyways i prefer be a dickrider than a hater
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

S.G.V.

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2002, 09:22:14 AM »
i say that nas is commercial and is only about bling bling..ima hater...but look....look where he is now...anyway...a dick rider is someone who goes out of their way to defend an artist...basically that they take shit personaln if u talk about a certain artist...i.e. snoop dickrider and nas dickriders....also pac dickriders...pac dickriders take him WAY TOO SERIOUS....ima BIG FAN of E-40....but im not gonna say "oh e-40 is the best rapper ever...he'll rip anyone..." thats being a dickrider....or if u say "e-40 is wack" im not gonna reply all mad...

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2002, 09:30:00 AM »
i say that nas is commercial and is only about bling bling..ima hater...but look....look where he is now...anyway...a dick rider is someone who goes out of their way to defend an artist...basically that they take shit personaln if u talk about a certain artist...i.e. snoop dickrider and nas dickriders....also pac dickriders...pac dickriders take him WAY TOO SERIOUS....ima BIG FAN of E-40....but im not gonna say "oh e-40 is the best rapper ever...he'll rip anyone..." thats being a dickrider....or if u say "e-40 is wack" im not gonna reply all mad...

Exactly... say that somebody is ur favorite is beign a fan but say that he's the best IS being a dick ryder

Same thing with the haters, say ah HE suks, thats beign a hater when u can simply say that u dont like him

Real_G

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2002, 09:39:48 AM »
I like to call dickriders groupies. Dickrider is used to many times in this forum. But theres quite alot of snoop groupies up in here. Basicly if hes all you talk about. If you only post about him or other dogghouse rappers.....then YOuR A GROUPIE!! But we dont know anyne like that now do we ::)

S.G.V.

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2002, 09:47:23 AM »

Exactly... say that somebody is ur favorite is beign a fan but say that he's the best IS being a dick ryder

Same thing with the haters, say ah HE suks, thats beign a hater when u can simply say that u dont like him

ok maybe u didnt understand the example...cmon u know e-40 is not much of an emcee or an mc at that....im the first one to admit it...so if i was to say that he can take out somebody with the lyrical skills of a chino xl, 2mex, ras kass or techn9ne would be absurd....that would just be dickriding...as for the saying somebody sucks....thats how i decide to speak my mind...I SAY HE SUCKS...thats my opinion....people call me a hater when i say shit like that cuz it doesnt agree with what they think....i dont say...i dont like him...cuz thats not how i talk...if i think someone sucks ima say it....why hold back?....i think thats just being true....

Jome

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2002, 12:19:54 PM »
hahaha
true to dat !

hahahahaha

peace
GT

fuck dem hataz  ;D

yea, finally you're admitting haterism  ;D