Author Topic: The official Presidential Elections 2004 Nov 2 - Thread  (Read 648 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The official Presidential Elections 2004 Nov 2 - Thread
« on: October 25, 2004, 10:06:58 AM »
Aight, with only one short week to go, I decided to start a Thread in which every Election-related post should be posted.
That includes recent polls, voices, comments, propaganda, scandals, rumours ... everything about the Elections really, so we dont have a shitload of articles and such posted in ToT and no room for other topics.
Also, now you wont have to hesitate posting something. Just post it here, and noone will complain that "you spam ToT" or something. Further, noone will be bothered with ppl he sees as "ToT-Spammers". Etc.
Imo only advantages, you dont have to skim through 100's of Threads, etc. I hope this works.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

Re: The official Presidential Elections 2004 Nov 2 - Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2004, 09:59:43 PM »
ok let me start

KERRY CAN'T CATCH

you want this to be your future commander in chief?

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2004, 10:00:46 PM »
Why is a thread like this necessary? Hey dumbass, look around.  The U.S. elections is the biggest story around, and I know your anal retentiveness wants everything color coded alphabetically according to the dewey decimal system, but hows about just letting us post what we want where we want?  

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2004, 06:48:24 AM »
Why is a thread like this necessary? Hey dumbass, look around.  The U.S. elections is the biggest story around, and I know your anal retentiveness wants everything color coded alphabetically according to the dewey decimal system, but hows about just letting us post what we want where we want? 

do that and never talk shit to Ant for making up alot Pro-Kerry / Anti-Bush Threads ever again.
sometimes I think you ppl just dont want to be happy. always bitch, bitch bitch. bitch.
No, it's not a sin

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2004, 06:56:18 AM »
^ tru

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2004, 07:01:03 AM »
Bush's debate notes...

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

« Last Edit: October 26, 2004, 09:53:42 AM by Ozir »

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2004, 07:42:08 AM »
Why is a thread like this necessary? Hey dumbass, look around.  The U.S. elections is the biggest story around, and I know your anal retentiveness wants everything color coded alphabetically according to the dewey decimal system, but hows about just letting us post what we want where we want? 

do that and never talk shit to Ant for making up alot Pro-Kerry / Anti-Bush Threads ever again.
sometimes I think you ppl just dont want to be happy. always bitch, bitch bitch. bitch.

When did I say anything about Ant making a lot of threads?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2004, 06:48:08 AM »
so I guess you get a lot of code orange and beware: terror!!!! stuff these days before the elections dont you  :D
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2004, 07:08:43 AM »
Yeah, that's something to smile about, you fuckin' punk.  What a pathetic excuse for life you are. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2004, 07:21:27 AM »
Yeah, that's something to smile about, you fuckin' punk.  What a pathetic excuse for life you are. 

please let you explain by some other user what 7even is implying
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2004, 08:14:54 AM »
those pics ae unessasary... but anyay.. im voting for kerry..

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2004, 08:19:45 PM »
Things are looking bad for Bush.  The polls are swinging hard towards Kerry and the GOP is being swarmed with new Dem voter registrations.

Kerry has been trouncing a tired sounding Bush in his recent speeches, turning the presidents own words into a comdemnation of his career. 
______

From Reuters:

Bush on Wednesday accused Kerry of opportunism, saying: "A political candidate who jumps to conclusions without knowing the facts is not a person you want as commander in chief ... that is part of a pattern of a candidate who will say anything to get elected."

Kerry threw the words back at the president 24 hours later, announcing he was going "to apply the Bush standard" and declaring: "Mr. President, I agree with you."

"George Bush jumped to conclusions about 9/11 and Saddam Hussein," he said. "George Bush jumped to conclusions about weapons of mass destruction and he rushed to war without a plan for the peace. George Bush jumped to conclusions about how the Iraqi people would receive our troops. He not only jumped to conclusions, he ignored the facts he was given."

Almost drowned out by a thunderous wave of foot stomping from thousands of supporters packed into a University of Toledo arena, Kerry added: "I hope George Bush can hear that. That is the rumble of change coming at him."

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=XYXA5WOLBA4TACRBAE0CFEY?type=politicsNews&storyID=6647996

_____

UPDATE:

NYT is now frontpaging this story:

Video Shows G.I.'s at Weapon Cache

A videotape made by a television crew with American troops when they opened bunkers at a sprawling Iraqi munitions complex south of Baghdad shows a huge supply of explosives still there nine days after the fall of Saddam Hussein, apparently including some sealed earlier by the International Atomic Energy Agency.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/29/politics/29bomb.html?hp&ex=1099022400&en=3386d85551d694e2&ei=5094&partner=homepage

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2004, 09:58:46 PM »
Hmm... you really think things are looking bad for bush?  I see it as the opposite.  I wonder why that is, I guess we're both just blinded by our partisinship. 

pappy

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2004, 10:28:46 PM »
a great site... electoral-vote.com... i just checked, and kerry is in the lead electoral vote wise, but yeasterday bush.  Its a coo site if you wanna check it out untill the election.  It also has a lot of other stuff like how states have voted in the past an current news on the polls.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2004, 12:05:07 AM »
Hmm... you really think things are looking bad for bush?  I see it as the opposite.  I wonder why that is, I guess we're both just blinded by our partisinship. 

Actually I was basing my opinion on the string of news stories about Bush, and the fact that more people are expecting Kerry to win now according to this site.

http://www.tradesports.com/

At tradesports.com you can bet on the election.  For months Bush was favored heavily to win.  Now for the past few days Kerry closed about a 20 pt gap, and as of right now the Market Favors Kerry to Win.  This is a big deal.  No one bets the market unless they have a reason to do so.  The fact that people are willingly betting on Kerry winning is a very good sign for the candidate.  As I said, for months the market felt Bush was going to win.  Not anymore.  But you never know things may change in a few days.  I just  had to further explain why I felt things "were looking bad for Bush."