Author Topic: Just got back from the Tech N9ne show (Hostile Takeover Tour)...  (Read 267 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Yea, just hooked up Doggy with some tickets, and went up in that bitch (the House of Blues on Sunset) with my girl and my homie Ash...Doggy brought his lil cousin, so they couldn't smoke, but me, my girl, and Ash got FUCKKKEDDD UP...I'm still fuckin' blowed, but man, Tech N9ne is the shittt...If anyone ever gets to see a show of his live, take up the oppurtunity...Boy, does he put on a show...Good ass shit...Oh, and Big Krizz Kaliko threw his Strange Music hat to me...LOL....Fuuuuuuck, I'm faded...PeACe
« Last Edit: October 28, 2004, 07:54:16 AM by Now_I_Know »

RAP QUAKE

• Lil Geezy
  • Gangsta
Re: Just got back from the Tech N9ne show (Hostile Takeover Tour)...
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2004, 12:57:56 AM »
 ;D 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2004, 07:55:43 AM »
Yea, it’s a trip, cuz we were smoking’ a blunt of some bomb ass kush up in there, and security came and took it away half way through…some fucked up shit.

Floydness

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2004, 12:17:43 PM »
^^ lol, that sucked so bad... but it was def worth it, halfway through his show he asked the crowd if anyone had drugs for him lol.. 1 of the best music experiences ive ever had... too bad we didnt take any pics : :-\

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 03:57:04 PM »
Yea, it’s a trip, cuz we were smoking’ a blunt of some bomb ass kush up in there, and security came and took it away half way through…some fucked up shit.
lmfao I remember seeing you guys from the upstairs balcony and i was trying to give you guys a heads up that dude was standing right behind you but ya'll couldn't see me lol...damn, that was almost 10 years ago

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 04:05:28 PM »
10 years, godamn..still remember this shit like yesterday. lmao, we were hidin the bong in the backseat from u, doggy was like "my cousin cant know", ol' bitchass

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2013, 04:08:43 PM »
10 years, godamn..still remember this shit like yesterday. lmao, we were hidin the bong in the backseat from u, doggy was like "my cousin cant know", ol' bitchass
lmfao