Author Topic: Possible Tracklisting For New Pac Album  (Read 553 times)

THUGLIFE

Possible Tracklisting For New Pac Album
« on: September 27, 2002, 04:38:00 PM »
1.Ghetto Star (Ft.Crooked I)
2. Staring Thru My Rearview II
3. Fair Xchange
4. Play Your Cards Right (Ft.Outlawz)
5. Soon Az I Get Home (Ft.kadafi Of The Outlawz)
6 Mamas Just A Little Girl
7. They Don't Give A Fuck About Us (Ft.Outlawz)
8. Thugz Get Lonely Too
9. When We Come 4 U -Fright Night Remix- (Ft.E.D.I. Of The Outlawz)
10. Fade Me (Ft.Outlawz)
11. This Life I Lead (Ft.Richie Rich & Too Short)
12. Who Do U Believe In - Remix-
1. Gettin Blown (Ft.Outlawz)
2. The Rules Of The Game
3. 21 Gun Salute (Ft.Outlawz)
4. Walk Of Grace
5. Die 4 Me (Ft.Outlawz)
6. Extreme Venom (Ft.Crooked I & The Lady of Rage)
7. Wild Wayz Of A Man
8. Revange At All Costs (Ft.kadafi Of The Outlawz)
9. Vally Of Death
10. Crusified
11. Late Nite -Remix-
12. Fortune And Fame (Ft.Outlawz)

http://www.geocities.com/johnny0419/mid.htm
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Efrain

Re: Possible Tracklisting For New Pac Album
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2002, 08:21:52 PM »
I don't know man, that shit looks faker than a three Dollar bill 2 me. Besides AMARU confirmed that these tracks WILL be on the upcoming 2pac album:
Better Dayz ft . Ron Isley
Don't Stop The Music
They Dont Give a Fuck About Us
Changed Man
Fair Exchange
Fuck Em All
Mamma's Just a Little Girl
Never Call You Bitch Again
Never be Peace
Whats Next
There You Go
Thug Mansion
When We Ride on Our Enimies

You can also bet an AMARU version of "Don't Go to Sleep" and possibly "First to Bomb" will show up on the album, seeing "Untouchable" ft. crooked I wouldnt suprise me much. Also depending on how much trouble AMARU/ThaRow is having with interscope we might see another track "We Will See" ft Ron Isley that wasent suposto be released on the 2pac cd. we'll see...

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2002, 02:30:26 AM »
Yeah, that looks pretty fake. I know Amaru switch up alot of the originals and stick artists on them that weren't originally featured on the original versions but alot of them look too switched up.

I REALLY hope "Fortune & Fame" is on this upcoming album though *fingers crossed*.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Death Row Knightmare

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2024, 06:32:43 PM »
1.Ghetto Star (Ft.Crooked I) - Remix Exist with Crooked I rapping with Ghetto Star Retail Nuttso Version Beat
2. Staring Thru My Rearview II - Starin Through My Rearview Part 2 (Still Ghost) Exist as does Grab The Mic (Starin Part 2)
3. Fair Xchange - Fair Exchange Remix exist with When We Ride Instruments
4. Play Your Cards Right (Ft.Outlawz) - Exist - 2001 Nu Mixx exist made by producer Lil 'Mam (from Jodeci)
5. Soon Az I Get Home (Ft.kadafi Of The Outlawz) - Soon Az I Get Home - Original Version exist
6 Mamas Just A Little Girl - Death Row Remix Leaked
7. They Don't Give A Fuck About Us (Ft.Outlawz and Tha Realest) -  Exist
8. Thugz Get Lonely Too - Leaked
9. When We Come 4 U -Fright Night Remix- (Ft.E.D.I. Of The Outlawz) - Leaked
10. Fade Me (Ft.Outlawz) - Exists with T.I. on it
11. This Life I Lead (Ft.Richie Rich & Too Short) - (*n This Life Line by Richie Rich which starts his verse exists
12. Who Do U Believe In - Remix- - Leaked - Leaked with Nuttso, Big Pimpin, and Kadafi

1. Gettin Blown (Ft.Outlawz) - Death Row Melody Exist/Plus two to three more versions of this song
2. The Rules Of The Game - This song exist  as a 2Pac and Outlawz song plus a 2Pac and Dogg Pound song plus two 2Pac solo versions
3. 21 Gun Salute (Ft.Outlawz) - This doesn't exist. The real versions that exist are 2Pac 12 times doing the track, and one version with the same beat having Tha Realest and Treach.
4. Walk Of Grace (Family) - Exists as does Walk This Way. The song starts out with a piano and he says family. There's also the fake vocal one Proud Of Me Walk Of Grace.
5. Die 4 Me (Ft.Outlawz) - Exists
6. Extreme Venom (Ft.Crooked I & The Lady of Rage) - Extrene Venom (Lairuck Karantz line by Lady of Rage is on it) It exist with Nuttso doing Crooked I's part on the original
7. Wild Wayz Of A Man - Big Syke album left over/Still I Rise melody/Another Big Syke Leftover, EDI Outlawz Leftover,
8. Revange At All Costs (Ft.kadafi Of The Outlawz) - Exists
9. Valley Of Death - Exists as four songs from leftover Outlawz album; Valley of Death Minroze Trorone - another 2Pac song same name with that line.
10. Crusified - Makaveli Dies Line exist on one version of the song completely different from the next one; the next one is the Death Row Records melody of instrumentals.
11. Late Nite -Remix- - Exist
12. Fortune And Fame (Ft.Outlawz and OFTB) - Exist

Death Row Knightmare

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2024, 06:54:01 PM »
Homies and Thugz (Featuring Outlawz and T.I.) - 1996/1997 exist because its a blend with all unheard verses and a beat by Dr. Dre and Scott Storch (DJ Development) - 2Pac intro not the same as Runnin' On E freestyle. Its an early T.I. verse. Song was started around a DJ Esco/Scott Storch/Focus.../Dr. Dre tape.