Author Topic: Post Good Arguments For Lowering The Drinking Age...  (Read 506 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Post Good Arguments For Lowering The Drinking Age...
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2004, 12:10:38 AM »
by the way... if you can't come up with arguments yourself you're even more of a moron i already think you are :-X

Of course I can think up arguments...Just tryna' see different perspectives...You, on the other hand, have a cock that tastes like Jome's shit.

why do you know what his cock tastes like?

you've been drinking again haven't you?

Well, it's only common sense that if he's been plugging Jome's ass, his cock would taste like that...

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2004, 08:36:33 AM »
by the way... if you can't come up with arguments yourself you're even more of a moron i already think you are :-X

Of course I can think up arguments...Just tryna' see different perspectives...You, on the other hand, have a cock that tastes like Jome's shit.

Well, it's only common sense that if he's been plugging Jome's ass, his cock would taste like that...
pwned ;D

its 18 here, and its good age imo. (europe finland)

Thirteen

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2004, 08:37:14 AM »
In 2000, 16-24 year olds represented 24% of all traffic fatalities according to NHTSA data. On a per population basis, young drivers under the age of 25 had the highest rate of involvement in fatal crashes than any other age group. Compared with fatality rates for drivers 25 through 69 years old, the rate for teenage drivers is about 4 times as high.

Moreover, the intoxication rate for 16-20 year old drivers involved in fatal crashes in 2000 was 15% according to NHTSA. The highest intoxication rates were for drivers 21 to 24 years old (27%) and 25-34 years old (24%).

here's some reasons why it shouldn't be lowered

Thirteen

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2004, 08:39:34 AM »

pwned ;D

its 18 here, and its good age imo. (europe finland)

how is someone that isn't thinking about another man's dick taste, getting owned by someone that does?

you two just owned yourselves

Jome

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2004, 09:38:09 PM »

Hey, we all know who's the homoqueen in here, you're out of the closet:

I don't consider your homo fantasies as a diss.

If only they were fantasies... :-\

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2004, 10:14:12 PM »
^ LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2004, 11:26:26 AM »

Hey, we all know who's the homoqueen in here, you're out of the closet:

I don't consider your homo fantasies as a diss.

If only they were fantasies... :-\

Stop tryna' pass your gay experiences as my fantasies, when all of WCC knows the truth about shit-dick and you... :D

Jome

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2004, 03:18:04 PM »
Stop tryna' pass your gay experiences as my fantasies, when all of WCC knows the truth about shit-dick and you... :D

I'm not the one continuously posting graphic descriptions of homoerotic fantasies on internet boards.  :-X
If Mauzip chooses to use his spare time to boost my karma or someone elses karma on a internet board, I couldn't care less.  :sleep:

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2004, 03:54:28 PM »
mauzipes good argument is stop being a crybaby and make it 16.....well good, now that should help the situation, im sure cause of this they will be quick to change to the age cuz of such persuasion.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2004, 10:42:04 AM »

I'm not the one continuously posting graphic descriptions of homoerotic fantasies on internet boards.  :-X
If Mauzip chooses to use his spare time to boost my karma or someone elses karma on a internet board, I couldn't care less.  :sleep:

Yes...I'm sure he just randomly chose to boost your karma... ::)

You have to understand, when the board homo raises your karma from -200 to +1000, it doesn't look too good for you.

mauzip

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2004, 10:59:03 AM »
actually, it was -40 or something when i started :P ::)

Jome

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2004, 06:28:36 PM »
You have to understand, when the board homo raises your karma from -200 to +1000, it doesn't look too good for you.

Like I give a shit about internet karma.  ::)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2004, 09:56:43 PM »
actually, it was -40 or something when i started :P ::)

LOL

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2004, 12:34:33 AM »
doesnt really matter what the age is, its easy to get no matter what.  If someone wants to drink...they'll be able to.   I jus think its stupid that i can come live on my own 3000 miles away from home in residence....and not deemed responsible enough to drink.  but if take a cab 5 minutes over the bridge into Quebec....suddenly im more responsible?   It should be the same age all across canada.

and here i think its 14 to fuck, most places 16 to drive and 19 for smokes and alk.....with just alberta and quebec being different.
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Now_Im_Not_Banned