Author Topic: Wishing Arafat a speedy recovery  (Read 296 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Wishing Arafat a speedy recovery
« on: October 28, 2004, 05:12:46 PM »
Seems he's in pretty bad shape, I hope the Israeli government makes good on their promise to allow him back in as he's going out of country for treatment.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

mauzip

Re: Wishing Arafat a speedy recovery
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2004, 06:01:12 PM »
i rather see him die because of cancer or whatever than i see him killed by the israeli gov't

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2004, 06:11:30 PM »
i rather see him die because of cancer or whatever than i see him killed by the israeli gov't

Wow, that sentence makes no sense.

http://www.ruthvilmi.net/hut/help/grammar_help/

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2004, 06:14:38 PM »

i knew it! :laugh: it's late :P

basically, if he dies now, israel won't have the chance to murder him anymore... so maybe it'll be for the best if he dies now ???

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2004, 06:16:22 PM »

i knew it! :laugh: it's late :P

basically, if he dies now, israel won't have the chance to murder him anymore... so maybe it'll be for the best if he dies now ???

OK, now that makes sense.

Paris

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2004, 08:09:22 PM »
Naw, let what ever happens to that geezer. Just make sure, some one is in charge, Rajoub or Abu Mazen or somebody. Dont just go off into the night Arafizzle, pick ya next up to bat siiin?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2004, 09:51:08 PM »
Fuck Arafat.  I mean I don't want to see him die of sickness or anything, but this guy is an asshole.  When Clinton had that big peace talk going with Arafat and Sharon, Arafat sat there like a bitch and wouldn't even talk, even after Sharon offered him a deal twice as good as any deal Sharon would ever offer today, he just sat there and wouldn't even open his mouth. 

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2004, 11:33:40 PM »

well I can relate to at least a half of that sentence..... ;)
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

mauzip

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2004, 02:12:43 AM »

dude, it was 3am, i was tired as fuck. may i make a mistake?! :P

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2004, 03:11:15 AM »

If your parents made 'em with you, then yea, i guess you're entitled to a few yourself...

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2004, 04:53:16 AM »

LOL....I was refering to "I rather see him die..."

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2004, 06:23:39 AM »
here's wishing the old bastard a slow and painful death.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2004, 07:38:24 AM »
I can't believe some of you. I don't like everything the man's done, but for God's sake, he's a fucking sick old man. He can barely stand.

Paris

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2004, 12:54:44 AM »
I can't believe some of you. I don't like everything the man's done, but for God's sake, he's a fucking sick old man. He can barely stand.

lol...Sheih Ahmed Yasin was half paralized but that didn't stop him from being a blood thirsty terrorist, how's Arafat diffrened?
What would u say if it was Bin Laden?

acbaylove

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2004, 11:04:57 AM »

So? It's time to die, isnt it?