Author Topic: Just for Contrast.......  (Read 124 times)

Trauma-san

Just for Contrast.......
« on: October 29, 2004, 06:29:03 AM »
IF John Kerry wins, whom yall know I want nothing to with..... you will see nothing but respect from me.  I'll post a congratulations, and look forward to the changes possible within the next 4 years, with an optimistic eye.

Now; if Bush happens to win; I want you to watch the sore losers around here. 

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Just for Contrast.......
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2004, 06:53:38 AM »
i really dont care who wins.. im votinmg for kerry.. but i dont see anything DRAMATICALY effecting me.. i just hope Kerry wins.. so all the liberals are happy and the conservatives are pissed off

C-Swift

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2004, 07:01:28 AM »
Bush ain't nothin special, if Kerry wins America will change for the better one day at a time

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2004, 07:32:59 AM »
IF John Kerry wins, whom yall know I want nothing to with..... you will see nothing but respect from me.  I'll post a congratulations, and look forward to the changes possible within the next 4 years, with an optimistic eye.

Now; if Bush happens to win; I want you to watch the sore losers around here. 

I'm glad to hear that you won't be upset over a Kerry win however I don't really see the point of your argument.  One individual isn't a proper representation of a whole party.  In each case, if Bush wins, or if Kerry wins there will be plenty of sore losers on both sides.  This is unfortunate, but it is reality.