Author Topic: New Bin Laden video released..  (Read 531 times)

jeromechickenbone

New Bin Laden video released..
« on: October 29, 2004, 03:15:01 PM »
A video was released on Friday that showed Bin Laden speaking on a variety of subjects. He basically took full responsibility for Sept. 11, saying that he had wanted to do something like that since 1982. He also said it doesn't matter if Kerry or Bush is president, that America is unsafe with either of them.  He even spoke about how Bush sat there with the little girl for several minutes after he learned of the attacks, and says that it gave them more time to execute the plan.  I'm sure there was much more, but thats all i can remember off top. 

On a side note, i think this will help Bush.  It reinforces that Bin Laden is still alive, and i think some people question whether or not Kerry would go after him. Then again, it could help Kerry because it could be interpreted that Bush has had 3 years to get the guy and he hasn't succeeded. Drop some thoughts. Peace

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New Bin Laden video released..
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2004, 03:28:27 PM »
If Bush "captured or killed" Usama Bin Laden as he promised the American people he would this tape never would have aired.  Instead, after promising to "capture or kill" Bin Laden, Bush reneged on his promise and told reporters "I'm not really concerned with him.  I don't think he is an issue." 

Today as we can all see Bin Laden is alive and well.  Certainly bad news for Bush and more proof that GWB is bad for America.

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2004, 03:33:13 PM »
If Bush "captured or killed" Usama Bin Laden as he promised the American people he would this tape never would have aired. 

Then the 2nd man of Al Quada would have released a video tape. Idiot.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2004, 03:40:03 PM »
exactly anyone who votes for Bush because Bin Laden is still free & alive is a retard.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2004, 03:59:56 PM »
If Bush "captured or killed" Usama Bin Laden as he promised the American people he would this tape never would have aired.  Instead, after promising to "capture or kill" Bin Laden, Bush reneged on his promise and told reporters "I'm not really concerned with him.  I don't think he is an issue." 

Today as we can all see Bin Laden is alive and well.  Certainly bad news for Bush and more proof that GWB is bad for America.

why hasn't kerry caught him? he's got millions of dollars and he also has more companies campaigning for him than bush does

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2004, 04:24:15 PM »
It's funny how this turned into a "Bush" thread instead of a Bin Laden thread.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2004, 05:11:15 PM »
how come we cant find this guy

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2004, 05:45:36 PM »
HERE ARE SOME EXCERPTS FROM THE NEWS STORY:

"Your security is not in the hands of Kerry, Bush or al-Qaida. Your security is in your own hands," bin Laden said, referring to the president and his Democratic opponent. "Any state that does not mess with our security, has naturally guaranteed its own security."

Bin Laden also said the Bush administration was like repressive Arab regimes "in that half of them are ruled by the military and the other half are ruled by the sons of kings and presidents."

He said the resemblance became clear when Bush's father was president and visited Arab countries.

"He wound up being impressed by the royal and military regimes and envied them for staying decades in their positions and embezzling the nation's money with no supervision," bin Laden said.

"He passed on tyranny and oppression to his son, and they called it the Patriot Act, under the pretext of fighting terror. Bush the father did well in placing his sons as governors and did not forget to pass on the expertise in fraud from the leaders of the (Mideast) region to Florida to use it in critical moments."

I think I'm going to e-mail Bin Laden a link to TOT, and ask him to post here.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2004, 05:49:28 PM »

why hasn't kerry caught him? he's got millions of dollars and he also has more companies campaigning for him than bush does

Are you being sarcastic? I'm not sure.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2004, 05:52:24 PM »
It's funny how this turned into a "Bush" thread instead of a Bin Laden thread.

Actually the original poster was curious whether we felt this video would help Kerry or Bush.  Below you can find one of the many reasons it will help Kerry.

http://homepage.mac.com/njenson/movies/notconcerned.html
« Last Edit: October 29, 2004, 05:54:26 PM by Ant »

Thirteen

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2004, 06:15:25 PM »
i'm saying that it doesn't matter who's in office, we'll catch him when we catch him... it's not likfe kerry is going to take the stage, look at some aerial photographs, do some CSI shit and come to a conclusion that he's in this one exact area... shit he has the biggest legal reward on his head and no one has cashed in yet....means he's surrounded by his closest people and he's doing shit right

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2004, 06:34:17 PM »
I agree.  If we catch Bin Laden it most likely will not be the direct result of the Presidents actions.  However my comments were about who this news is good/bad for and its bad for Bush. 

The new Bin Laden video symbolizes why Bush is bad for America.  After running his whole campaign on the basis that he is strong on the terrorists we end with this reality:

+ GWB spent 150 billion dollars in Iraq.  A country that had no ties to Al Queda, and no WMD. 
+ State Department reports state that terrorists incidents have increased every year since Bush began his War on Terror.  Terrorist recruitment is up as well.
+ GWB stated in his own words "i'm not really concerned with him (UBL)"

So after running around for 4 years pretending his is "tough on terrorist" he has no success stories.  Usama is still at large and still able to direct his organization.  Al'Queda is growing every year.  Iraq was a total failure.  360 tons of explosives are missing.  The FBI is investigating Halliburton.  And the US is left with record deficits - 500 billion a year almost. 

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2004, 06:44:49 PM »
If Bush "captured or killed" Usama Bin Laden as he promised the American people he would this tape never would have aired.  Instead, after promising to "capture or kill" Bin Laden, Bush reneged on his promise and told reporters "I'm not really concerned with him.  I don't think he is an issue."  

Today as we can all see Bin Laden is alive and well.  Certainly bad news for Bush and more proof that GWB is bad for America.

Ant, you really show your ignorance about the war on islamic terrorism with your comments.

You didn't know that Zarqawi was active in Iraq LONG before the US invasion, now you really think that terror will just dry up and dissaper if this one guy is caught?

Since you're so keen on posting articles, here's one about somebody with ties to al queda donating money to John Kerry, then bragging about "getting "paid back" in future favors from the presidential candidate."
http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41072

Here's an article about terrorists trying to influence the elections by their actions in Iraq:
http://www.washtimes.com/world/20041027-121030-7792r.htm
Here's a quote from one of them: "We've got to work to change the election, and we've done so. With our strikes, we've dragged Bush into the mud."

If you think that having kerry in the white house will change these people mind, you are absolutely wrong. Islam the middle east has moved away from a religion, twards an ideology.

Here's a letter from the Prime Minister of Malaysia urging American Muslims to vote for kerry.
http://www.islamicity.com/articles/Articles.asp?ref=IV0410-2488
Remember, this is the same guy that came out saying that Jews secretly run the world. He's made MANY anti-Semitic comments in the past.

It's clear from Kerry’s actions in the past, that like you, he doesn't really understand the global conflict that we are engaged in.

A John Kerry Presidency would be “Dhimmi” Carter Part 2.

Woodrow

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2004, 06:48:10 PM »
So after running around for 4 years pretending his is "tough on terrorist" he has no success stories.  Usama is still at large and still able to direct his organization. 
LOL! Have you done ANY research on this or are you just spouting the party line? So killing and capturing 3/4 of the major al queda leadership is not a success story? No terrorist attacking in the US since 9/11 isn't a success story? Damn man, don't let your hate for Bush cloud your common sense.

360 tons of explosives are missing. 
You post so many articles up, it seems absurd you haven't seen the news today. Step your game up.

Woodrow

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2004, 06:52:18 PM »
Here's a nice article from arabnews.com on Kerry... I'll bold the imporant parts.

WASHINGTON, 1 August 2004 — During John Kerry’s speech accepting his party’s nomination at the Democrat’s National Convention in Boston, he spent a great deal of time defining himself by the four months he spent in Vietnam 30 years ago. Old comrades were trotted out, old war stories were told, old pictures shown as evidence of his fitness to be Commander in Chief of the US military.

Kerry spoke only three sentences regarding the 20 years he spent in the US Senate and did not mention his consistent pattern of voting to remain unengaged internationally.

The majority of John Kerry’s speech dealt with domestic issues. His stated foreign policy objective consists of rebuilding America’s relationships with her traditional Western allies. This he believes will provide greater security for Americans from Al-Qaeda and like-minded jihadiis.

Kerry did not mention the Middle East at all, except on US reliance on the region for its energy needs. Kerry stated he prefers to rely on “ingenuity and innovation”? During the hour-long speech, neither “ Israel” nor “ Palestine” escaped from his lips while words were plentiful about domestic environmental concerns, tax issues, health care and educational opportunities.

On some issues America is a firmly divided nation. As Bill Clinton noted at the Convention, “Democrats and Republicans have very different and deeply held ideas about what choices we should make. They’re rooted in fundamentally different views.” There is no issue that demonstrates this fissure more clearly than Iraq — a national Rorschach test.

Many of the convention delegates sported green stickers saying “ the Occupation of Iraq.” The American anti-war movement and many Kerry supporters see the invasion of Iraq as a fiasco, a personal financial burden, and a national embarrassment. They believe it has created terrorists. Kerry’s seeming opposition to President Bush’s Iraq policy has drawn many supporters to his camp, although Kerry voted for the Senate resolution authorizing unilateral military force. Kerry later voted against the 87 billion funding that military force. Now he supports a continued military presence.

It is difficult to discern Kerry’s thinking on the validity of the war, and more importantly, his plans and goals going forward. The New York Times notes in an editorial: “Kerry’s history on the critical Iraq issue has been impossibly opaque.” Kerry has alternately said he would “do whatever it takes” and he would withdraw US forces as soon as Iraq was stable. “I don’t think we should be opening firehouses in Baghdad and closing them here,” Kerry states in one of his most frequently run TV advertisements.

In his speech in Boston, Kerry said he knows what to do in Iraq —share the military and financial burden internationally. This will be possible he believes once he restores Western alliances and respect for the US . Opening the convention, former President Jimmy Carter stated, “The dominant international challenge is to restore the greatness of America.”

Republicans see the greatest challenge elsewhere. Vice President Cheney articulates their vision that “the enemy America faces today is every bit as intent on defeating us as were the Axis powers were in World War II or as the Soviet Union in the Cold War.” This view holds that the goal of the jihad is not to change US foreign policy but to destroy the US itself in a quest to establish a global caliphate. The 3/11 massacre in Spain they see as part of a larger effort to reclaim Al-Andalus. Republicans believe Al-Qaeda terrorists understand better than Democrats the historic stakes in Iraq and the major blow that would be dealt to their ideology by a self-governing Iraq.

Republicans, contrary to the prevailing international view, are not comprised of a cabal of neocons, Evangelicals, Zionists, oil barons and warmongers. Rather a portion of Bush’s base consists of ex-Democrat voters, prior liberals and other middle Americans disgusted with the Democrats reaction to the challenges America faces from radical Islamists.

Many Bush supporters disagree strongly with President Bush’s domestic policies and are extremely disheartened by chaos of the reconstruction of Iraq. Cringing at the president’s handling of the Greater Middle East Initiative, they agree on its goals of reform, economic development, greater literacy, and individual rights in the Middle East.

John Kerry offers these voters little global vision beyond restoring alliances in Europe.

The emphasis on the participation of the militarily weak and overtly hostile French and Germans in Iraq has little logic to the Republicans who see in the Democrats a Eurocentric view that dismisses the sacrifice of the Poles, El Salvadorans, Mongolians, thirty other nations and, most importantly, the valiant Iraqis.

Today’s Republicans see an Islamic democracy in the heart of the Middle East as the linchpin of American security that may forestall generations of terrorists. They believe in the domino theory — a strategy that relies on the hope of democracy, presented in a region of autocrats, to spread over borders and from heart to heart. This pattern of human behavior, they say, has demonstrated its strength and consistency over time in Latin America , Eastern Europe and South East Asia. For these Republicans, to paraphrase James Carville, “It’s the war, stupid.” Many Americans, hopeful and committed to success in both Afghanistan and Iraq , are unsure if Kerry shares their determination.

Those around the world who were hoping for a coherent Middle East policy from John Kerry have had their hopes dashed. Many in America are disappointed that the Democrats have not learned the lesson of 9/11, that the Middle East does affect American children mightily. As Americans, Muslims and innocents everywhere are endangered by radical Islamists, as nations globally are threatened, John Kerry’s mantra of “Stronger at Home, Respected in the World” offers little substance. And the question remains, is “Anybody But Bush” the best choice for the American electorate?

http://www.arabnews.com/?page=7&section=0&article=49248&d=1&m=8&y=2004&pix=opinion.jpg&category=Opinion