Author Topic: Classic Political video  (Read 146 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Classic Political video
« on: October 30, 2004, 12:10:27 PM »
Former Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chretien, getting hit with a pie:

http://bioticbakingbrigade.org/movies/chretien_pie1.mpg

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Classic Political video
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2004, 09:48:50 PM »
Canada has politicians?

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2004, 10:03:03 PM »
thats some lame ass security he had.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2004, 10:41:23 PM »
I liked Chretien. Our former PM got stepped too by some protestor, and he just drapped him up, started grabbing him around the neck, gangsta gangsta
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2004, 10:18:29 AM »
I liked Chretien. Our former PM got stepped too by some protestor, and he just drapped him up, started grabbing him around the neck, gangsta gangsta

Man, that shit was great too. I may not have agreed with everything the man did, but I definetly respected him.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris