Author Topic: Snoop Dogg R&G album on mirc  (Read 1931 times)

Bomb-A®

Re: Snoop Dogg R&G album on mirc
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2004, 11:27:20 PM »
the worst part is....this gonna be snoops worst album, but its gonna be one of his best selling after the lead single's success and he's gonna stick to this formula.
 snoop + (neptunes, timberlake, nelly) = platinum

peace

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2004, 11:38:43 PM »
ok i just came home from the bars and i am fuckin shocked!
first off, how the hell did this get leaked this fast?
damn i dont know what 2 say but they better move that release date up real real fast, cuz everyone has this shit!
"drop it like its hot" is the hottest single out right now and fuck the haters that think it sux cuz if u dont feel that song then u dont know shit about music cuz my friend is a str8 up backpacker and he loves that joint. so if they move the date up soon then thats a good publicity stunt 2 let it hit the net.  this cd is pretty fuckin smooth cuz it lives up 2 its title rhythm and gangster cuz that is what it is man.
and that song wit justin is fuckin bangin, and it will prolly be the second single,,,,,damn guys im fuckin pissed big time at the whole dubcc cuz you are not feelin this shit, that i might actually be done wit dubcc

C-clamp

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2004, 12:31:10 AM »
I just got the album and am listening to it as we speak, I'm on track 7, this rip isn't tagged at all, which means it's probably not fake. 

I think it's safe to say that there is nothing on this album that represents westcoast music, which is why most of the people here are hating on it, which is understandable.  If you look at the album without any expectations of how it's  supposed to sound, then I think it's really good.  People are complaining it's too smooth, well it shouldn't come as such a surprise, if you look at all his albums since last meal and the chuuch mixtapes, he's been leaning more and more towards this smooth sound more and more.  Personally I like it.

As a westcoast album that reps the west, it sucks. 
As a hiphop/r&b album, it's pretty sick.

C-clamp

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2004, 12:43:23 AM »
Another thing, I agree with a lot of people here saying that snoops isn't really an emcee anymore, he's kind of a hybrid of soul and rap (like Nelly, except it sounds good), so people can keep calling him a wack rapper and stuff, but i think that he's not really an emcee anymore, he focuses on making good songs, and in that area I think he's pretty damn good.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2004, 01:33:18 AM »
^^ http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=60684

naw they in a different order

"drop it like its hot" is the hottest single out right now and fuck the haters that think it sux cuz if u dont feel that song then u dont know shit about music cuz my friend is a str8 up backpacker and he loves that joint.

that dont mean shiet it still sucks
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2004, 01:58:18 AM »
So this shit is straight R&B, straight R&B? Fuck it then.

mauzip

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2004, 01:01:38 AM »
^^no man... i'm listening to it right now and so far i liked all of em. track 4 is a weed song 8)

PLANT

« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2004, 01:03:02 AM »
 If Snoop aint rappin on this album Im gona be pissed.  Im a Snoop fan.   I dont wanna put Snoop in the same categorie as a Master P where I respect him but dont like his music.

mauzip

« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2004, 01:07:07 AM »
this track with charlie wilson ownz!

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2004, 02:01:32 AM »
so what track is daz on?

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2004, 02:05:09 AM »
snoop dogg r g rhythm and gangsta the masterpiece 2004 ult tar

oh yeah ut has leaked

mauzip

« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2004, 02:26:19 AM »
that track with justin timbarlake is banging

fuck the haters

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2004, 03:32:49 AM »
Hope is not as that bad as ya'll say..i'm gonna check it out
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2004, 03:49:57 AM »
Another thing, I agree with a lot of people here saying that snoops isn't really an emcee anymore, he's kind of a hybrid of soul and rap (like Nelly, except it sounds good), so people can keep calling him a wack rapper and stuff, but i think that he's not really an emcee anymore, he focuses on making good songs, and in that area I think he's pretty damn good.

Please can you never put Snoop, Nelly and Soul in the same sentence ever again unless there is a negative word in there.

Left Coast

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2004, 04:17:48 AM »
number 148 in the queue  ::) you have to look dont you. Is this worse than PTCTBTB?