Author Topic: Snoop Dogg R&G album on mirc  (Read 1968 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: Snoop Dogg R&G album on mirc
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2004, 06:53:28 AM »
i was expecting some wack shit, but its worse than i expected...

this is really wack lol, i mean really wack. the whole album is all about love. the first 3 songs are ok. 1-2 average songs here and there. the rest is below avergage. i mean his flow is cool, hecan flow. but the subject matter is wack, the beats i dont like, and the hooks i dont like.

on pass it, pass it his flow is real dope. but the hook sucks lol. and the song with daz sucks too. this is worse than PTCTBDB lol, defiintely.

i cant believe this is really snoops new solo album lol.

The Watcher

« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2004, 06:56:17 AM »
q: why does snoop carry an umbrella?
a: fo drizzle

he should be payin his 'fans' to listen to this
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2004, 07:00:26 AM »
Pretty good album imo,way better than PTCTBTB.The only thing thats annoying is the whole topic of the album,love & women???C'mon,I understand 2 or 3 songs about this,but not a whole album.Are these the effects of his divorcing with his ex-wife?If so u can tell Snoop desperately needs a woman,some1 to love :laugh:

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2004, 07:01:08 AM »
^ that shit is funny

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2004, 07:08:10 AM »
that track with justin timbarlake is banging

fuck the haters

how is it banging? sounds cheap as hell! 80´s pop @ its worst

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2004, 07:37:45 AM »
,,,,,damn guys im fuckin pissed big time at the whole dubcc cuz you are not feelin this shit, that i might actually be done wit dubcc
oh, boo hoo lil bitch, u want a tissue?... :'(
aint no one stoppin u from leavin, clown :-*
go get the fuck outta here then :P

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2004, 07:46:59 AM »
yall are some hatin ass scallawag ass salamander ass mother fuckers..I aint even heard this shit yet and Im sure I'll like it....If you supported dj quik's transition from safe and sound to rythamlysim than you should understand where snoops trying to take this album...snoop cant rap about gin and juice forever and murder aint been the case in damn near 10 years............hoes

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2004, 10:26:44 AM »
yall are some hatin ass scallawag ass salamander ass mother fuckers..I aint even heard this shit yet and Im sure I'll like it....If you supported dj quik's transition from safe and sound to rythamlysim than you should understand where snoops trying to take this album...snoop cant rap about gin and juice forever and murder aint been the case in damn near 10 years............hoes

W...T...F

If you didnt hear it then you have no opinion. How is that DJ Quik comparision relevent? He didnt go from West Coast rap to wack ass r&b songs, he had 1 love song and thats it. Snoop aint gotta rap about the same thing but did he have to put out 18 songs about love/woman? Come on.

This shiet makes "Paid the Cost..." seem classic
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2004, 10:36:27 AM »
Snoop should be like dre...release once every 5 years...that way we dont get crap like this  >:(

and i kinda knew this album was gonna be a flop  ;D
« Last Edit: October 31, 2004, 10:37:58 AM by Bim Bam Baby »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

kalliweed

Call me wack too cause i love the new snoop album
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2004, 10:53:04 AM »
its just a different style..i love the track with justin and uncle charlie...i've been on this board for 4yrs now and its the same bullshit dubcc pull on snoop's albums so im use to it..i aint even mad at the posts most of u guys make cause its the same people hatin on snoop all the while so it does'nt makes a different..ya'll shouldnt count ya eggs before it hatch...bless up!

topshotta

Snoop_Dogg_-R&G_(Rhythm_and_Gansta)_RNS
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2004, 11:06:56 AM »
TOTAL DISSAPOINTMENT!  :boohoo:
Snoop has gotten worse and worse for every album droppin!
I thought it couldn't get any worse with "Paid Tha Cost..", but this
is even moe whack, what was Snoop thinking of when he made this?
Total catastophy!

mauzip

Re: Call me wack too cause i love the new snoop album
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2004, 11:08:35 AM »
i think track 1-6, 10 and 17 are the only tracks with replay value

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2004, 11:11:07 AM »

W...T...F

If you didnt hear it then you have no opinion. How is that DJ Quik comparision relevent? He didnt go from West Coast rap to wack ass r&b songs, he had 1 love song and thats it. Snoop aint gotta rap about the same thing but did he have to put out 18 songs about love/woman? Come on.

This shiet makes "Paid the Cost..." seem classic

I just heard  the shit and Its bangin'...my logic with the quik comparison is at some point you mature and grow and try to step outside the boundries of gangsta rap(like quik did on rythamylism)  and while I do enjoy snoops earlier catalog you have to relize if snoop was rappin about french braids and house shoes and blastin on cats and keepin the suge beef goin strong he'd eventually catch the dreaded studio gangsta lable....love is a topic everyone can relate to

lbc213

« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2004, 11:13:44 AM »
13-Snoop_Dogg_No_Thing_on_Me-.mp3, ow bwooooy i dig this, rest of the album is  soso :-\

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2004, 12:17:02 PM »
ain't even gonna d/l this anymore, after all those comments that it's some fuckin love album.. peace.