Author Topic: why do americans hate canadians?  (Read 477 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
why do americans hate canadians?
« on: November 01, 2004, 04:05:48 AM »
I wonder if it stems back to canada being british and america being independent?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Thirteen

Re: why do americans hate canadians?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2004, 05:09:56 AM »
i know arounds here since we get alot of canadian tourists we don't hate them, they're just anooying most of the times...they drive fucked up, they buy crazy amounts of shit and then in the parking lot they take all the shit they bought out of the boxes/wrappers or whatever, stash them in their car then leave all the boxes and shit in the parking lot just so they don't have to declare anything going over... on canadian holidays you can see piles of garbage in parking lots

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2004, 05:47:16 AM »
^ thats a great idea.. will have to remember next time i travel  :D

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2004, 06:34:37 AM »
I don't hate Canadians.  Some of the Canadians on here though need to learn to keep their fucking mouth shut about our country and our president, but besides that, I'm indifferent towards folks up north. 

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2004, 06:45:24 AM »
I don't hate Canadians.  Some of the Canadians on here though need to learn to keep their fucking mouth shut about our country and our president, but besides that, I'm indifferent towards folks up north. 

so you're not a support of freedom of speech then?  :D

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2004, 06:49:33 AM »
I support freedom of speech..... but there are repurcussions, and you have to be responsible for your actions.  If I came to England, found you, and said "You're a punk ass motherfucker"..... I have to be responsible for what I said, and the repurcussion is probably going to be you're going to beat the shit out of me. 

Therefore, if Canadians talk shit about my country, the repurcussion is going to be that I thik they're a bunch of assholes, and don't like them.  Then they go crying on message boards "Why don't Americans like me"....... if they WANT Americans to like them, they should "Learn to keep their mouths shut" like I said above. 

So yeah, I support freedom of speech.

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2004, 07:00:32 AM »

If you tell a canadian to shut the fuck up.. you should be ready for the repercussions too ;)

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2004, 07:59:27 AM »

So it's cool for you to state your opinion (good or bad) about foreign countries and leaders, but not for others to do the same about our country and leaders?

Just wondering.

I'm real cool with Canadians... the few times I've gone up there (Toronto), it's been cool as fuck... and the ones I run into down here in the U.S. are real cool.

REVERSE THE CURSE... VOTE FOR JOHN KERRY!!!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2004, 10:14:55 AM »
Canadians and Americans have a real love-hate relationship. It's like being siblings, we love each other but we constantly bicker. Nothing serious jumps off from the fights just bruised egos.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2004, 01:13:36 PM »
they take all the shit they bought out of the boxes/wrappers or whatever, stash them in their car then leave all the boxes and shit in the parking lot just so they don't have to declare anything going over... on canadian holidays you can see piles of garbage in parking lots

lol hahaha, I always do that.  I remember crossing the border with like 6 shirts on 1 time.  Nov 11th is a Canadian holiday so beware.

DAYUM

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2004, 09:08:03 PM »
i dont like canadians but yet i dont like alot of people

but i mean dont get me wrong i dont hate all canadians some are cool

damn im pulling a john kerry  :D

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2004, 09:09:57 PM »

If you tell a canadian to shut the fuck up.. you should be ready for the repercussions too ;)

O, I'm starting to question your intelligence.

Bitch makes a post... "Why do americans hate canadians"

I say we don't, just keep your mouth shut about our country.

You say "you don't support freedom of speech?"

and then after I explain it, you post that retarded shit above. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2004, 09:11:50 PM »

So it's cool for you to state your opinion (good or bad) about foreign countries and leaders, but not for others to do the same about our country and leaders?

It's cool for whoever to say whatever.  BUT THERE ARE REPURCUSSIONS.  If I don't like what you say, I might end up hating your ass.  I'm not going to love everybody in the world no matter what they say.  How do you not understand the difference between A. Freedom of expression, and B. Responsibility for your words and actions?

The difference in me, and him, is that I say whatever I want, and don't give a fuck what the repurcussions are.  If people end up hating me, oh well... I'm not going to go around asking why.  I know why, it's because of what I say.  He wants to say what he wants, and then not have people not like him.  It doesn't work like that. 

Suga Foot

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2004, 09:25:10 PM »

In Trauma's defence, he is right.  A lot of Canadians are waaaaaay too critical of the US.  They talk so much shit about America, I'm not talking about people on this board, I've met tons of people that just hate the US for no reason whatsoever.  Canada is just America's annoying younger brother.  They protect us, and we always bug them. 

DAYUM

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2004, 09:26:12 PM »
yeah alot of canadians do talk shit about the US and they dont even live here thats another thing that pisses me off