Author Topic: why do americans hate canadians?  (Read 475 times)

Woodrow

Re: why do americans hate canadians?
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2004, 10:53:33 PM »
I love Canada.

I was in Newfoundland a couple of weeks ago.

Got to see signal hill, visit the college, saw the eastern most point of North America, and had a great time.

Vancouver is my favorite Canadian city, with Toronto a close second. St Johns is beautiful too.

Rizzle, Keep up with your generalizations and assumptions. You're a moron, and it makes me feel good about myself whenever you post.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2004, 11:01:05 PM »
we hate them because they have beady eyes and have trash can lids for heads, i mean they all look like terrance and phillip! how can anyone NOT hate a nation full of those fuckers.

j/k

but canadians are a weirder breed though. can't put my finger on it but there's something a lil different about them.

btw what the fuck does "because canadians are british and americans are independent" suppose to mean....AMerica wa a british colony,lol. canada is independent too. it'd make a lil more sense if you said "because canada is french and america is british"

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Suga Foot

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2004, 11:01:22 PM »
Vancouver is my favorite Canadian city

My city is the bomb dot com

« Last Edit: November 01, 2004, 11:07:49 PM by Suga Foot »

Suga Foot

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2004, 11:10:15 PM »
but canadians are a weirder breed though. can't put my finger on it but there's something a lil different about them.

I saw something about this on TV the other night, people all around the world say that they just can't figure out Canadians, they don't know why, they just can't. 

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2004, 12:34:53 AM »
we hate them because they have beady eyes and have trash can lids for heads, i mean they all look like terrance and phillip! how can anyone NOT hate a nation full of those fuckers.

j/k

btw what the fuck does "because canadians are british and americans are independent" suppose to mean....AMerica wa a british colony,lol. canada is independent too. it'd make a lil more sense if you said "because canada is french and america is british"
america was british they wanted local representation we refused and didn't have the heart to completely enhilate a white colony so we let u guys win and have your little moment. whereas as canada stayed british and stayed loyal and we gave them and the rest of our white colonies local representation with the exception of ireland.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2004, 01:42:49 AM »
^ Yeah, that's exactly what happened. Is that really what they teach you Brits in school? LOL... you let us win? What country goes to war, spend all that money, let its citizens die,etc... just to "let" the opposition win? I think you're an idiot, but the British leadership back then wasn't made up of a group of idiots (for the most part)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2004, 03:14:47 AM »
At the time there wasn't the will power told onto america by any means necessary, well the politicians were divided on the matter. if u guys were black america would have stayed british.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2004, 03:21:52 AM »
the other thing is.. the french were funding the other side...

and for those arguenig about how thingsd "might have been".. look at where our other colonies ended up..

ya'll would have ended up independant and be part of the commonwealth

"The Commonwealth of Nations

One third of the population of the World, just under 2 billion people are represented in the modern Commonwealth of Nations

The object of the Commonwealth of Nations today is to advance democracy, human rights, and to promote sustainable economic growth and social development within its member states and other countries.

A legacy from Britain's Imperial past has given the countries of the Commonwealth of Nations a legacy of shared language, and a common legal and political system. Many times in the past through times of trouble the countries of the Commonwealth of Nations have stood together
"

some of the history....

"Though the modern Commonwealth is just over 50 years old, the idea took root in the 19th century.

In 1867, Canada became the first colony to be transformed into a selfgoverning 'Dominion', a newly constituted status that implied equality with Britain. The empire was gradually changing and Lord Rosebury, a British politician, described it in Australia in 1884 as a "Commonwealth of Nations".

Other parts of the empire became Dominions too: Australia (1900), New Zealand (1907), South Africa (1910) and the Irish Free State (1921). They all participated as separate entities in the First World War and were separate signatories to the Treaty of Versailles in 1919. Subsequently, they became members of the League of Nations.

After the end of the First World War, the Dominions began seeking a new constitutional definition and reshaping their relationship with Britain. The Conferences of Dominions begun in 1887 were resumed and at the Imperial Conference in 1926, the prime ministers of the participating countries adopted the Balfour Report which defined the Dominions as autonomous communities within the British Empire, equal in status, in no way subordinate to one another in any aspect of their domestic or external affairs, though united by common allegiance to the Crown, and freely associated as members of the British Commonwealth of Nations.

This definition was incorporated into British law in 1931 as the Statute of Westminster. It was adopted immediately in Canada, the Irish Free State, Newfoundland (which joined Canada in 1949) and South Africa. Australia and New Zealand followed. India, Britain's largest colony at the time, had still not achieved self-government  and remained a Dominion under the India Act of 1935 until its independence in 1947.
"

http://www.thecommonwealth.org/Templates/Internal.asp?NodeID=34493&int1stParentNodeID=20596

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2004, 04:03:58 AM »
I say we don't, just keep your mouth shut about our country.

See, since you guys are so powerful (military and economically) us and the world do take quite an interest is whats going on politicaly cause you guys effect everyone. We don't "hate" americans, we hate your leader (well a large majority of us, there are bush supporters here too)  and the way he conducts business. This is why we don't keep our mouthes shut about the US.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2004, 08:40:12 AM »

j/k

america was british they wanted local representation we refused and didn't have the heart to completely enhilate a white colony so we let u guys win and have your little moment. whereas as canada stayed british and stayed loyal and we gave them and the rest of our white colonies local representation with the exception of ireland.

lol you guys went to war twice with us just for fun then,lol and thought it'd be "quaint" to let us win,lol. okay dude :rock:

Suga Foot

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2004, 08:42:37 AM »
1 thing I do know, is that the Canadian/American relationship has NOTHING to do with Britian.

Don Seer

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2004, 08:43:52 AM »

lol @ jake.. u guys could go on all night back n forth..

how about "ya'll were once 'own3d' by a a country smaller than the state of texas"

look at how big the UK on a world map and compare it to the influence we used to have in our heyday..

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2004, 08:48:17 AM »
^america wasn't exactly the mighty nation it was today, and of course britain was bad ass and infulencial it was THEE world power, when america gets taken down by puerto rico when it's the world power we'll all be sitting here talking about the same thing the british are saying now.

Don Seer

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2004, 08:52:20 AM »
haha yeah fo real...

the thing is though... there arent any new countries to conquer.. the next frontier is space

that fights gonna be between ya'll and china ;)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2004, 08:53:38 AM »
as long as we don't get uranus i'm cool.