Author Topic: R.I.P MAC DRE (A WEST COAST LEGEND)  (Read 2451 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: R.I.P MAC DRE (A WEST COAST LEGEND)
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2004, 08:00:32 PM »
R.I.P.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2004, 08:16:58 PM »
sad shit :'(

R.I.P mac

Sikotic™

« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2004, 08:21:56 PM »
WOW what a shocker for real

It's crazy cuz I was really bumping his music today. RIP
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jome

« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2004, 08:26:36 PM »
Crazy..  :(
Was just bumping "Out there" when I saw the topic.. r.i.p.

Trauma-san

« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2004, 08:51:57 PM »

them bay niggas need to stay out of kansas city..didnt c-bo get dumped on out there..

YUP....I dunno what it is wit KC....

Fat Tone almost died in that shooting a few months ago, Messy Marv & C-Bo were in that car too....krayzie, but please believe they got em back....trust that.

^ And that's why people like Mac Dre die.  Their whole life is revolved around shooting people, shooting them back, trying not to get shot, it's just childish shit with deadly consequences.  Live by the sword, die by the sword. 

westkoastanostra

« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2004, 08:56:06 PM »
damn man..its hard to believe that mac dre is gone...i cant believe he got shot ...just when i was getting into his music...just last saturday i was rappin' his verse on turf talk's hubba rock and really feelin' it... and i just got his rapper gone bad cd and his tupid doo doo dumb...fuckin sux that we lost a bay area legend...r.i.p mac dre ...u will never be forgotten

Suga Foot

« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2004, 08:56:12 PM »

them bay niggas need to stay out of kansas city..didnt c-bo get dumped on out there..

Fat Tone almost died in that shooting a few months ago, Messy Marv & C-Bo were in that car too....krayzie, but please believe they got em back....trust that.

^ And that's why people like Mac Dre die.  Their whole life is revolved around shooting people, shooting them back, trying not to get shot, it's just childish shit with deadly consequences.  Live by the sword, die by the sword. 

Don't act like you got it all figured out.  You didn't know Dre, you didn't know what he was about.

Trauma-san

« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2004, 08:58:56 PM »

Don't act like you got it all figured out.  You didn't know Dre, you didn't know what he was about.

it ain't that hard to figure out, man.  When was the last time a rock musican got shot? Country? Blues? Rappers talk shit, they carry guns, and they get shot.  It's all a bunch of bullshit, and now there's another senseless death out there, more kids with no daddy, another person to get revenge over.  How many people will be killed in retaliation for this?  It's just a stupid, childish fucking game. 

westkoastanostra

« Reply #68 on: November 01, 2004, 09:05:06 PM »
yup i feel u man...rappers be getting popped because of shit like u said....they rap about that "real" lifestyle it was probly no coincidence wen he got shot....but n ewayz man...i cant believe he's gone ...i was just getting into his shit ...just last saturday i was bumpin his verse in turf talk's hubba rock and i got 2 of his cd's (rapper gone bad,stupid doo doo dumb) sux man...r.i.p mac dre..u wont be forgotten

ToP_DiZzLE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2004, 09:05:57 PM »
MAN......THiS IS FUCKiNG GARBAGE!! MAC DRE WAS 4 SHO GONNA BE BiG nATION WIDE!! ITS A DAMN SHAME!! WE LOST ANOTHER GREAT ICON FOR DA BAY!! i WAS BUMPiN SinCE 84 TODAY TOO WHiLE GOiNG TO SCHOOL!! iM PRETTY MuCH In SHOCK stiLL!!THIS IS FUckiNG GARBAGE!! RiP MAC DRE!!

westkoastanostra

« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2004, 09:07:32 PM »
my bad..i posted 2 replys

DAYUM

« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2004, 09:23:38 PM »
may he rest in peace...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2004, 10:25:21 PM »
"I know niggas want me dead / did too much dirt to not have a price on my head....."

mann, Dre was the last U would think of dying like this....he brought that party vibe 2 the bay when we needed it the most, when the murder rate was hittin the roof and there was nothin but gangsta shit comin out here, after he got outta jail the last time he was in, he came back and took it 2 another route and the whole damm bay followed him, music has tremendous amount of influence on life, trust that. Dre made it coo 2 have fun again, go stupid and let it all out without having to watch your back every 5 seconds....

Stupid doo doo dumb, Rapper gone bad etc is definitely the best of ol skool dre, Thizzelle Washington, Al Boo Boo, Dreganomics etc is the best of newer style of Dre. get em all mane.....

« Last Edit: November 01, 2004, 10:30:24 PM by RODZILLA is BAY AREA Hip Hop »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2004, 10:32:14 PM »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

otriple14

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2004, 12:12:09 AM »
Rest in Peace my nigga heres a little somethin for you G.