Author Topic: "One Day Left" by Michael Moore  (Read 251 times)

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
"One Day Left" by Michael Moore
« on: November 01, 2004, 11:41:29 AM »
http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/index.php

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "One Day Left" by Michael Moore
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2004, 01:45:03 PM »
In Ohio, the Republicans are sending almost 2,000 paid “poll challengers” into the black precincts of Cleveland in an attempt to stop African Americans from voting. This action is beyond despicable.

That's sick.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2004, 01:48:25 PM »
In Ohio, the Republicans are sending almost 2,000 paid “poll challengers” into the black precincts of Cleveland in an attempt to stop African Americans from voting. This action is beyond despicable.

That's sick.

yeah... that shit pissed me off  >:(

Some fucked up tactics!

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2004, 05:25:48 PM »
The courts just prohibited challengers at the polls. Not sure how this will play out. 

In more interesting news.  Jeb Bush has declared it illegal to photograph or video voting in FL.  Democrats had planned on bringing video cameras to vote to catch voter suppression on tape.  One reporter actually has already been arrested.  If no one believes me I can prolly find the link, but I don't care to at the moment. 

DAYUM

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2004, 05:54:05 PM »
fuck micheal moore

Jome

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2004, 06:57:39 PM »
The courts just prohibited challengers at the polls. Not sure how this will play out. 

In more interesting news.  Jeb Bush has declared it illegal to photograph or video voting in FL.  Democrats had planned on bringing video cameras to vote to catch voter suppression on tape.  One reporter actually has already been arrested.  If no one believes me I can prolly find the link, but I don't care to at the moment. 

In North Carolina they even denied election observers (invited by Colin Powell) access to the election locales.
(Isn't Trauma from N. Carolina ? )

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2004, 08:01:20 PM »
lol it's like official that there's some serious cheating going on.. I wonder how noone does anything against that.. this world is sick.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2004, 09:22:42 PM »
I'm sure there's rampant cheating on both sides.  I've heard stories of a guy registering democrats for crack money, that's how they were paying him.  They'd give him crack if he got this certain number of people registered. 

Here in Charlotte, there's already lawsuits, because among other things, when they demonstrate how to use the touchscreen, they solely show you how to vote straight democrat, lol.  EVERY time.  They precheck the democratic side, and then leave the booth. 

There's counties in Ohio that have more registered voters than residents in the county.  GET OUT THE VOTE!!!  LOL

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2004, 10:47:37 PM »
Here in California a lot of the college campuses are providing transportation to Nevada, so people can vote there.... LOL... since Cali is pretty much going to Kerry anyways, they think maybe we can swing Nevada over to him as well...