Author Topic: The White Man has No Right  (Read 422 times)

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
Re: The White Man has No Right
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2004, 04:05:05 AM »
Opera for president ;D
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2004, 08:45:03 AM »
If thats the case then its the white guys fault for serving you your daily dose of Mickey Ds

hey i'm mexican thank you very much

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2004, 12:23:38 PM »
on a serious note you know in 1999 the african world reparations and repatriation truth commission issued a demand for western europe and the americas and institutions who participated and benefited from the slave trade and colonisation. the suggested sum was $777 trillion. based on estimates of the number of human lives lost due to the african slave trade and the gold, diamonds and other minerals taken from the continent during colonial rule.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2004, 12:53:08 PM »
If thats the case then its the white guys fault for serving you your daily dose of Mickey Ds

hey i'm mexican thank you very much
do you work at mcdonalds?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2004, 01:52:11 PM »
useless soulja once again prooves her stupidity

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2004, 01:55:01 PM »
useless soulja once again prooves her stupidity

And you follow in her footsteps...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2004, 02:02:16 PM »
i won't bother commenting on the, let's call it message in her post, but i find it interesting that irish are not white

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2004, 07:47:23 PM »
The first step is realizing that we are all the same.  I understand why you are upset, and in many ways i dont blame you.  But what kind of restitution do you have in mind.  If we give back the land to the native americans are they still part of our U.S. citizen populous or are they their own state.  Or will they have the choice.  As of now they have the same rights as every other American citizen, some gambling propositions give them even more rights when it comes to taxes.  And how do we give the land back to the African Americans, Im confused about that.  I'm in no way trying to be racist and in no way do i condon slavery ( in fact i despise it with all my sole) but without it 95% of the African American population in the United states would be living in Africa.

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2004, 11:03:12 AM »
Okay I just think that we should give more land to the indians and give the 40 acers to the african americans..........that and a damn mule
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2004, 01:17:53 PM »
Okay this might make some of you mad but shit I am going to say what is on my heart.The white people fucked America up,we fucked the indians,the blacks,the peurto ricans,the mexicans,the jews and the irish and no telling how many others were hurt by some selfish shit that the white man did.I think that we should have a black woman as President.I can't wait til the day we do.We need a decent woman in the white house that is not scared to speak her mind.We should give the land back to the indians and the black people and take our lumps as they come.I think we have no right messing with other peoples races,I think we fucked up and we should apologize and make restitiuon.

Thats my thought for the day.....................

You named Irish in there....so Irish people are not White?  You can look at a crowd of a 1000 people and pick out every person that is Irish?  No, they all look like White people.  What is your definition of a White person?  Is Italian not White?  English?  Austrailian? 

About giving land back to Indians....for centuries wars and battles have taken place and the victor claims the land they won.  Europeons defeated Indians and took their land.  If they didn't do it, then someone else would have.

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2004, 07:28:40 PM »
Okay I just think that we should give more land to the indians and give the 40 acers to the african americans..........that and a damn mule
I ain't feelin it.  40 acres to every african american  ::).  The black man today who claimes his life is directly affected in a harsh way from slavery is a liar.

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2004, 10:50:25 AM »
irish is not white,we didn't come from america or england we came from ireland and yes I said irish because the irish have been slaves before,before blacks were slaves the irish were.........so yes white man fucked up everything they could get their hands on.I am 100% irish..........Hence Meggan Elizabeth McCarthy

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2004, 10:50:49 AM »
irish is not white,we didn't come from america or england we came from ireland and yes I said irish because the irish have been slaves before,before blacks were slaves the irish were.........so yes white man fucked up everything they could get their hands on.I am 100% irish..........Hence Meggan Elizabeth McCarthy

tommyilromano

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2004, 11:12:52 AM »

I'm not usually this direct but you are a DUMB bitch.

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2004, 11:31:00 AM »
your mama mofo