Author Topic: General Schwarzkopf Bitch Slaps Kerry and the DNC  (Read 467 times)

Woodrow

Re: General Schwarzkopf Bitch Slaps Kerry and the DNC
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2004, 08:41:28 PM »
do you have a job that pays more than 12$ per hour?

LOL!

I've bashed Tech for his job in the past, but Ant, come on...

If were gonna get personal, I've got Tech's back on this one.

To paraphrase one of my homies:

You're one of those annoying pseudo-intellectuals. I bet you wear horn-rimmed glasses, drink cheap Pinot Grigio by the glass at bars, and purchase poetry books but never read them.

You're the kind of homo who likes to drop names like Foucault and Sartre in normal conversation.

I bet you avoid red meat, shop at pier 1 imports, and protest the world bank.

If you're so rich and successful, why do you spend all your time trying to sway voters on a message board about west coast rap?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2004, 08:54:27 PM by Woodrow »

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2004, 08:42:49 PM »
Ha ha, one puppet trying to choke the other with his puppet strings. And Engle and ANt gettin emotional and slappin each other over fiction.

^^ Showing the better than thou attitude of the uppity kind of democrat who thinks Kerry is smarter than half the united states.

Hey asshole, drop the snobbery.

do you even have a job?

No, I just collect welfare with my amigos.  GO KERRY!!!!

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2004, 08:50:50 PM »
I'm not really sure.  Lol i remember posting here when I was younger and it being kind of fun. and well in a way it still is, but in a way it is just depressing.  I was fairly polite for awhile, and you guys acted like lil kids.  Now I understand why partly.  Partly because ur retarded obviously, and partly becuz well its funny lol.  Yes fuck real debate. 

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2004, 09:09:16 PM »
Ha ha, one puppet trying to choke the other with his puppet strings. And Engle and ANt gettin emotional and slappin each other over fiction.

^^ Showing the better than thou attitude of the uppity kind of democrat who thinks Kerry is smarter than half the united states.

Hey asshole, drop the snobbery.

You sound a little like what you are accusing him of.

KERRY WILL BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT!