Author Topic: Apparently, Bin Ladin is going to attack certain U.S. States  (Read 266 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: Apparently, Bin Ladin is going to attack certain U.S. States
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2004, 11:44:39 PM »
It's too bad Bin Ladin doesn't release more videotapes, it's kind of comical to look at his ass.  I guess he's too busy giving handjobs with his one good arm to be bothered to instruct his dumbass followers on what the fuck they're supposed to do next.

A kindergarten class could do a better job at terrorism than this fuck.  He gets lucky one time and now people shake when they see him.  He's a retarded cripple living in a cave, wiping his ass with his hand... but yet he expects me to fear him? LOL

Then why is our government making such a big deal about there being a great chance of another possible attack like every couple of months? Maybe it's because the government just wants to scare its citizens, so it can come out with some bullshit Patriot Act.

"he gets lucky one time"? Do some research... I'll give you one... Spain

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2004, 05:49:56 PM »
Life is that simple to you?
First and foremost, you're ignorant to think that terrorism would just dry up if we did what bin laden said. There was Jihad before 9/11, There was Jihad before our support for Israel, There was Jihad even before the united states. If Osama didn't have the grievances he uses today, he'd come up with with others. I'm suprised you can't see that they nothing but pretexts.

On another issue, do you speak arabic? If so, could you clarify what I wrote here, and tell me if it's correct or mistaken.
Bin Laden used 'wilayet' instead of 'dawla' to refer to state, and I guess wilayet means "sub-unit"

1. Terrorism would dry up substantially the day the Palestinians get a viable state, and the day Americans stop interfering in the Muslim world, Im guaranteeing that. There was jihad before America, but dont confuse historical Islamic jihad and modern day political based terrorism. Also, how come Ive never seen you discuss the legitimacy of those grievances? You just dismiss it as, another Bin Laden excuse.

2. I do speak a little Arabic. Dawla does refer to a state in the modern sense, a nation state. Walayat refers to automous regions, provinces, colonies, states etc. Technically youre right, whether Bin Laden meant it like that is another story, I dont know about that for sure.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2004, 07:34:26 PM »
this is a bad thing to say, but i hope he North Carolina
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Doggystylin

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2004, 10:08:37 PM »
thats retarted, if thats the case then why did bin laden attack 3 democratic states on 9/11?