Author Topic: DUBCC IS THE BEST WEST COAST SITE I EVER BEEN TO  (Read 396 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCC IS THE BEST WEST COAST SITE I EVER BEEN TO
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2004, 04:40:37 PM »
Seer, don't worry... your board is tight... people like white boy are just retards

Stupid white boy, you can modify this option in your profile....

Use quick reply on topic display:

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2004, 05:40:06 PM »
^ hey thanks a lot.. btw.. i like this forum.. not only for westcoast rap.. but for everything.. i learned a lot about music and other stuff..

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2004, 09:01:42 PM »
^ hey thanks a lot.. btw.. i like this forum.. not only for westcoast rap.. but for everything.. i learned a lot about music and other stuff..

Yea man...props to this message board

Jome

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2004, 11:30:42 PM »
^^ Why attack somebody by posting clowning personal pictures, when all they did was give out some props.
If you had a serious vendetta and she had lesbian sex with your mom, I would understand it, but that was just totally unnecessary.

Jome

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2004, 04:04:17 PM »
^Dont say anything about my mum,believe me,ure lucky this is some internet shit.I know u didnt mean that they did it but dont even mention her in any of your posts.Plus why delete my post when the only thing I said is that I understand Seer but every1 is entitled to their own opinion? ???

Lmao
Let me remind you, this is what you posted:

Fuck off bitch,u used 2 say the same shit about WCRydaz & now ure saying fuck WCRydaz just cause u exposed yourself on that forum like the bitch u are.LMAO at the question u once posted for the Kurupt interview,how'd it go???Sth like,"Will Kurupt be featured on Daz's new album?"LMAO!!!!!!!!Half your posts consisted of stupid questions like that,fuckin attention whore.Get your HIV infected ass off here.Here's a nice present for yall:

This is what I posted:

^^ Why attack somebody by posting clowning personal pictures, when all they did was give out some props.
If you had a serious vendetta and she had lesbian sex with your mom, I would understand it, but that was just totally unnecessary.

Now you choose which one is a personal attack, and which one is a joke..  :D
Your post wasn't deleted, the pic was just removed.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2004, 08:53:13 PM »
jup jup///i lasted 5 days
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008