Author Topic: THE RESULT WILL BE...  (Read 242 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: THE RESULT WILL BE...
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2004, 09:47:59 PM »
bush is 90% gonna win

Doggystylin

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2004, 09:49:06 PM »
Bush has not officially won ohio yet, but i he probably will sin since theres only 20% left and bush is ahead by over 100,000, damn, this sucks, i hate hicks

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2004, 09:50:53 PM »
^ Your problem is you think Hicks are the only ones who vote for Bush.  Look @ the fucking map.  EVERYBODY votes for Bush, it's all over the place, white, even a higher percentage of blacks, latinos in Florida, Cubans... it's more than just hicks, although I'm sure that makes it really easy for you to file away in your mind.  "If it just wasn't for those damn hicks".  It's not that simple. 

Doggystylin

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2004, 09:55:00 PM »
yes it is, look at the states bush won, almost every state with a major metro city has been won by kerry except like texas and florida. kerry has gotten 90% of the minority vote.

bush wins by getting people who 15-20 years behind the times to vote for him, like idaho, south dakota and shit like that, who the fuck lives there? trust me ive seen these people.

electoral system is fucked

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2004, 09:58:33 PM »
yes it is, look at the states bush won, almost every state with a major metro city has been won by kerry except like texas and florida. kerry has gotten 90% of the minority vote.

bush wins by getting people who 15-20 years behind the times to vote for him, like idaho, south dakota and shit like that, who the fuck lives there? trust me ive seen these people.

electoral system is fucked

O.K., Then decide the presidency by Popular Vote.... and Bush STILL FUCKING WINS. 

Every state with a major metro? Are you drunk? Just because Kerry wins N.Y. and Cali, that's every state with a major metro?  Georgia?  Florida?  Ohio? Texas?  LA?  N.C.?  Come on man.  Be a man about it.  You lost.