Author Topic: Dre mashin' on Tha Row................  (Read 1367 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: Dre mashin' on Tha Row................
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2002, 05:43:42 AM »

Maybe what the homies are trying to say is that they don't ever expect "Tha Row" to become even a 25th of what it once was.
With only one loaded weapon ready to unload (Crooked I).
And untapped talent yet to be utilised such as "Eastwood" & a possible "Kurupt". (Based on his contract statis?)
All "Tha Row" has are alot of expectation's and mountain's to climb before they are mentined wit' the top label's again. Coming soon will be do or die for tha Row wit a very highly anticipated lp (Say hi to the bad guy) and a slew of sure fire hitz (2Pac & N.I.N.A.) on the way.

I doubt Dre will respond to "Tha Row" unless the Crooked I cd...is as dope as we all anticipate.
Then it's on like Donky Kong.

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2002, 11:48:43 AM »
Finally some of yall get this shit.

Dre won't help em bitches out and get 'em attention and publicity.

Why would he diss Eazy and his homies and fear them Row bicthes?
Eazy was more of a G than all'em bitches together.

And Criminal_909

Dre ain't rolling with tha cops he wanted them to keep fat muthafucka Suge from his family, anything bad bout that?

Just to let ya know EAZY Muthafuckin E did the exactly SAME when Suge threatened his family.
Was he feared by that mothafuck? hell no

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2002, 08:26:23 PM »
Finally some of yall get this shit.

Dre won't help em bitches out and get 'em attention and publicity.

Why would he diss Eazy and his homies and fear them Row bicthes?
Eazy was more of a G than all'em bitches together.

And Criminal_909

Dre ain't rolling with tha cops he wanted them to keep fat muthafucka Suge from his family, anything bad bout that?

Just to let ya know EAZY Muthafuckin E did the exactly SAME when Suge threatened his family.
Was he feared by that mothafuck? hell no

finally i gotta agree the first time withcha  ;D
oh, but dre is still rollin wit dem cops hahahahaha
peace
GT
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2002, 08:48:08 PM »
>= link=board=general;num=1032237537;start=0#13 date=09/17/02 at 09:08:32]

Dre tried to go soft, remember "Been There, Done That"? That shit just don't suit him. I personally love the gansta shit Dre brings, so fucking what if he don't do that shit outside the music, ALOT of artists who say they do don't, it's like Dre said, "Don't disect my music so much, just buy it and bump it". I don't listen to Dre and think 'oh, he's so gangsta, he'll beat anyone down', I just think 'Dre's music is dope as hell'. Thats all I expect from Dre, dope music, and thats exactly what I get. I don't really give two shits about his personal life.

Yeah,You're right... I agree with everything you said except for tha comment about "Been There Done That".. I thought that was Gangsta as hell.

I dont know... I guess I kinda discredit his music cuz I dont think it's "Real"... but you're right.. it sounds dope as fuck. But I wasn't really speaking on that in the first place... My whole post was mainly why Dre doesn't want beef with Deathrow... cuz he aint that type of guy. And trying to be that kind of guy is what gets him in trouble. and what makes me lose respect for his music.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2002, 05:03:44 AM »

Yeah,You're right... I agree with everything you said except for tha comment about "Been There Done That".. I thought that was Gangsta as hell.  

I dont know... I guess I kinda discredit his music cuz I dont think it's "Real"... but you're right.. it sounds dope as fuck. But I wasn't really speaking on that in the first place... My whole post was mainly why Dre doesn't want beef with Deathrow... cuz he aint that type of guy. And trying to be that kind of guy is what gets him in trouble. and what makes me lose respect for his music.

I did like "Been There, Done That" too, but you know what I mean, he did think about going soft for a while and that was when everyone was saying he'd fallen off etc, but as you probably know his wife persuaded him to just keep it 'gangsta'.

I know what you mean about him trying to act up sometimes, but thats what alot of his fans expect from him and at the end of the day thats just his public persona, you can tell he's a headstrong business man and family guy behind the cameras. Some people just expect too much from gangsta rappers sometimes, they actually expect them to still go out and slang and kill people, I mean I don't expect that shit! Gangsta music to me is that dope sound, it's got that certain attitude that seperates it from the rest of hip-hop, if you know what I mean?

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2002, 07:04:06 AM »

finally i gotta agree the first time withcha  ;D
oh, but dre is still rollin wit dem cops hahahahaha
peace
GT

shit ain't got no logic

how u agree but still say Dre's rollin with tha cops?

Eazy did some shit but nothing bad bout it...
How is the same thing a bitch move if it's done by Dre?

u gotta decide either they both rollin with tha cops or none of'em

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2002, 08:27:33 AM »

shit ain't got no logic

how u agree but still say Dre's rollin with tha cops?

Eazy did some shit but nothing bad bout it...
How is the same thing a bitch move if it's done by Dre?

u gotta decide either they both rollin with tha cops or none of'em

Yo homie The Dre & Eazy situation's are completley different....from all the footage and tapes we have about the Deathrow early day's and the Ruthless situ's it's a completly different set of problem's...
First of all Eazy-E's artist's were stolen from him....(The D.O.C. & Dr Dre, Michele...ect) by force, and acoriding to footage and testimony bodily harm and Threat's on his life.
So Eazy rollin' with protection was a complete must....remember the scariest thing in this world is a starving animal...Money will make peep's with nothing do whatever it takes to Eat. (Those thug's would have killed E...ImO)

Dre's situation is a different apple all together.....I respect Dre for not having anything to do with this Beef tho, But he has to roll with the cop's because he has absolutly no street credential's whatsoever. If they caught him in any hood they might jack his ass in a minute. (This goes to anyone who get's caught in a hood they don't know...u them...even myself will get took..)
Size or being a Bad azz has nothin' to do with getting got...

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

Jome

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2002, 05:07:32 PM »

That was a MC Ren diss. Dre wont do anything, plus he is not much of an emcee.

How so when MC Ren was on the same album?

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2002, 11:10:54 PM »

You dont believe it's a MC Ren Diss? Most people on this board know that.. cuz they're all deep into tha West Coast shit...

I can't really say... but I'm pretty sure I've read a site, or a magazine where dre confirms it as a MC Ren diss.

It's cus back in the day... around the time Ice Cube's movie "Player's Club" was coming out.. they were supposed to do a NWA Reunion.. before Snoop was even involved.. it was just gonna be MC Ren, Dre and Cube... without Eazy. But that didn't happen. MC Ren and Cube kinda blamed Dre for it not happening and MC Ren even spoke on it in a Magazine somewhere (I'm pretty sure i read that article too).. and he kinda talked down on Dr Dre. So I guess Dr Dre got a little upset and wrote that.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2002, 12:27:27 AM »

Yo homie The Dre & Eazy situation's are completley different....from all the footage and tapes we have about the Deathrow early day's and the Ruthless situ's it's a completly different set of problem's...
First of all Eazy-E's artist's were stolen from him....(The D.O.C. & Dr Dre, Michele...ect) by force, and acoriding to footage and testimony bodily harm and Threat's on his life.
So Eazy rollin' with protection was a complete must....remember the scariest thing in this world is a starving animal...Money will make peep's with nothing do whatever it takes to Eat. (Those thug's would have killed E...ImO)

Dre's situation is a different apple all together.....I respect Dre for not having anything to do with this Beef tho, But he has to roll with the cop's because he has absolutly no street credential's whatsoever. If they caught him in any hood they might jack his ass in a minute. (This goes to anyone who get's caught in a hood they don't know...u them...even myself will get took..)

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

here we go...
1 luv hatesrats !

peace
GT
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2002, 12:59:03 AM »

Yea It Was Originally A Ren Diss...However, When Ren & Dre Got Together & Made Up Ren Said The Tracks Tight And To Keep It, So Dre Made A Change - If You Notice That Voice Sample In The 2001 Version...

Then I got these fake-ass niggaz I first drew with
Claimin that they non-violent, talkin like they *voice sample*
Spit venom in interviews, speakin on reunions
Move units, then talk shit and we can do this

But If You Find The OG Version (Which Did Leak - Unpolished Beat Etc) Dre Says "Talkin Like They Ruthless"

It Was A Ren Diss - I Made A Huge Thread Ages Back On The Ruthless Board Which Went Into Detail, Board Got Deleted Tho  :-/

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Dogg Sinatra

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2002, 01:19:01 AM »
HA HA HA Ha Ha HA... Tha Row will never blow up again...
Crooked I won't even go platinum!!!
All Suge Knight and his bitch company can is to release old and unreleased material from:
Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, 2 Pac & Tha Dogg Pound
"OL' BLUE EYEZ DOGG SINATRA MAKE A NIGGA DISAPPEAR LIKE JIMMY HOFFA..."

"GUESS WHO'S BACK IN THA MUTHAFUCKIN' HOUSE WITH A FAT DICK FOR YOUR MUTHAFUCKIN' MOUTH..."

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2002, 09:57:12 AM »

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

Dr. Dre was not stolen by force he wasn't just an artist but the founder of Death Row and he left Ruthless cause Eazy didn't want to pay him what he deserved to get.

And I agree EVERYONES asss might get jacked in the hood, inclueding Suge's and everyones else.
Suge wouldn't go there alone if he wouldn't be sure of having some homies there.
So it's nothing bad about Dre protecting himself, since he ain't in a gang like crips or bloods he got to do this shit and it's NOT making him a bitch in any way, neither can u call it 'rollin with tha cops' cuz it's necessary just like it was necessary for Eazy.
Any Eazy WAS in a gang and it was still necessary.

Jome

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2002, 07:12:17 PM »

You dont believe it's a MC Ren Diss? Most people on this board know that.. cuz they're all deep into tha West Coast shit...  ::)

I can't really say... but I'm pretty sure I've read a site, or a magazine where dre confirms it as a MC Ren diss.

You're not even sure yourself.  :P

Nice clearup though, Rud.

Woodrow

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2002, 07:33:05 PM »

You're not even sure yourself.  :P

Nice clearup though, Rud.

It is a Ren diss...

It was in the source