Author Topic: Dre mashin' on Tha Row................  (Read 938 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: Dre mashin' on Tha Row................
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2002, 12:59:03 AM »

How so when MC Ren was on the same album?

Yea It Was Originally A Ren Diss...However, When Ren & Dre Got Together & Made Up Ren Said The Tracks Tight And To Keep It, So Dre Made A Change - If You Notice That Voice Sample In The 2001 Version...

Then I got these fake-ass niggaz I first drew with
Claimin that they non-violent, talkin like they *voice sample*
Spit venom in interviews, speakin on reunions
Move units, then talk shit and we can do this

But If You Find The OG Version (Which Did Leak - Unpolished Beat Etc) Dre Says "Talkin Like They Ruthless"

It Was A Ren Diss - I Made A Huge Thread Ages Back On The Ruthless Board Which Went Into Detail, Board Got Deleted Tho  :-/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Dogg Sinatra

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2002, 01:19:01 AM »
HA HA HA Ha Ha HA... Tha Row will never blow up again...
Crooked I won't even go platinum!!!
All Suge Knight and his bitch company can is to release old and unreleased material from:
Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, 2 Pac & Tha Dogg Pound
"OL' BLUE EYEZ DOGG SINATRA MAKE A NIGGA DISAPPEAR LIKE JIMMY HOFFA..."

"GUESS WHO'S BACK IN THA MUTHAFUCKIN' HOUSE WITH A FAT DICK FOR YOUR MUTHAFUCKIN' MOUTH..."

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2002, 09:57:12 AM »

Yo homie The Dre & Eazy situation's are completley different....from all the footage and tapes we have about the Deathrow early day's and the Ruthless situ's it's a completly different set of problem's...
First of all Eazy-E's artist's were stolen from him....(The D.O.C. & Dr Dre, Michele...ect) by force, and acoriding to footage and testimony bodily harm and Threat's on his life.
So Eazy rollin' with protection was a complete must....remember the scariest thing in this world is a starving animal...Money will make peep's with nothing do whatever it takes to Eat. (Those thug's would have killed E...ImO)

Dre's situation is a different apple all together.....I respect Dre for not having anything to do with this Beef tho, But he has to roll with the cop's because he has absolutly no street credential's whatsoever. If they caught him in any hood they might jack his ass in a minute. (This goes to anyone who get's caught in a hood they don't know...u them...even myself will get took..)
Size or being a Bad azz has nothin' to do with getting got...

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

Dr. Dre was not stolen by force he wasn't just an artist but the founder of Death Row and he left Ruthless cause Eazy didn't want to pay him what he deserved to get.

And I agree EVERYONES asss might get jacked in the hood, inclueding Suge's and everyones else.
Suge wouldn't go there alone if he wouldn't be sure of having some homies there.
So it's nothing bad about Dre protecting himself, since he ain't in a gang like crips or bloods he got to do this shit and it's NOT making him a bitch in any way, neither can u call it 'rollin with tha cops' cuz it's necessary just like it was necessary for Eazy.
Any Eazy WAS in a gang and it was still necessary.

Jome

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2002, 07:12:17 PM »

You dont believe it's a MC Ren Diss? Most people on this board know that.. cuz they're all deep into tha West Coast shit...  ::)

I can't really say... but I'm pretty sure I've read a site, or a magazine where dre confirms it as a MC Ren diss.

You're not even sure yourself.  :P

Nice clearup though, Rud.

Woodrow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2002, 07:33:05 PM »

You're not even sure yourself.  :P

Nice clearup though, Rud.

It is a Ren diss...

It was in the source

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2002, 02:17:30 PM »
uhhhh, its a Ren diss...LMAO...WHoever said it was a Suge diss needs to check themselves...

Oh, and Snoop is an idiot for dissing Suge...When Suge gets dissed by a superstar, he wins...He wants the free publicity...He wants people to hear Dre, Eminem, Snoop and Xzibit speak his name...Dre is a smart man, he does not want to promote his enemys...JD is already on Superstar status, therefore, Dre can diss JD, and instead of JD getting happy (Like suge would), JD gets mad at the disses...SO tell me, whos the smart one? Snoops ass or Dre?

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2002, 02:29:16 PM »

Oh, and Snoop is an idiot for dissing Suge...When Suge gets dissed by a superstar, he wins...He wants the free publicity...He wants people to hear Dre, Eminem, Snoop and Xzibit speak his name...Dre is a smart man, he does not want to promote his enemys...JD is already on Superstar status, therefore, Dre can diss JD, and instead of JD getting happy (Like suge would), JD gets mad at the disses...SO tell me, whos the smart one? Snoops ass or Dre?

that's real

stop the hating on Dre for being smarter than some other guys.

HairWuzEre

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • Timbaland
I'm just saying. . .
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2002, 04:47:10 PM »
HA HA HA Ha Ha HA... Tha Row will never blow up again...
Crooked I won't even go platinum!!!
All Suge Knight and his bitch company can is to release old and unreleased material from:
Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, 2 Pac & Tha Dogg Pound
It's true what you said (about how the row will never blow up again), but I think that you have a misconception about albums "going platinum"; you seem think that going platinum isn't much of an achievement, but the fact of the matter is, only a very small percentage of rappers even go platinum.

(By the way, this isn't flaming, I'm just thought that I'd clear that up).