Author Topic: Dre mashin' on Tha Row................  (Read 1368 times)

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dre mashin' on Tha Row................
« on: September 16, 2002, 06:38:57 PM »
Yo.......all this talk bout Tha Row blowin' up and shit made me think bout sumthin'.......if Tha Row does blow back up like Suge has been predictin' u know for a fact that they are still gonna be goin' after Dre and Snoop!! (Snoop has already proved that he down to mash wit "Pimp Slap") Wit Tha Row back on top and Dre gettin' mashed in heavy exposure do u think Dre will still hold back and not reply or do u think wit all tha exposure Tha Row would be gettin' that he would have to reply back just to hold his respect.......post ur thoughts on this......
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: Dre mashin' on Tha Row................
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2002, 06:46:41 PM »
Wac Post.....

Just 2 let U know, Dre is a pussy buddy.....He dun get down like that.....And dats well respected IF he waz real wit it.....But he aint, so No respect......but Respect on da beats tho......Keep em comin.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2002, 06:50:59 PM »
Wac Post.....

Just 2 let U know, Dre is a pussy buddy.....He dun get down like that.....And dats well respected IF he waz real wit it.....But he aint, so No respect......but Respect on da beats tho......Keep em comin.

i don't know i think if tha row really made it big and they kept dissin him all the time he would be forced to reply and i think he would.................remember on 2001 when he says move units and then we can do this..............i don't think he wants to do it but if tha row got big he would have to defend himself
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Peter-5150

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2002, 07:06:27 PM »

i don't know i think if tha row really made it big and they kept dissin him all the time he would be forced to reply and i think he would.................remember on 2001 when he says move units and then we can do this..............i don't think he wants to do it but if tha row got big he would have to defend himself

That was a MC Ren diss. Dre wont do anything, plus he is not much of an emcee.

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2002, 07:12:32 PM »
dre is smarter than snoop...hes keepin tha row down...no promotion from dre...snoop is promotin tha row...speakin their names gets people wonderin about them....props to dre....

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2002, 07:15:40 PM »
without dre, there wouldnt be a death row

Jome

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2002, 07:25:02 PM »
dre is smarter than snoop...hes keepin tha row down...no promotion from dre...snoop is promotin tha row...speakin their names gets people wonderin about them....props to dre....

TRU TRU!!
same goes for Xzibit, Eminem & others that really don't have a reason to give Suge free publicity by dissing him.

ALKAHOLIK21

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2002, 07:25:40 PM »
why would dre wanna bring them up and bring attetion to them?? to him dead row is crumb off his fuckin table he aint gonna promote there ass

if dead row gets momentum and poupular on their own and is still talkin shit then dre will have to put them in there place right now they aint shit.....

i understand snoop gettin pissed cuz they are always fuckin with him but they cant touch dre    

kuniver

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Going For A 7th!
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2002, 07:43:24 PM »
yall are all bitches.. i like to see yall put in Dre's position and have this 400 pound Mob Piru Blood  dissing you and know that he wont be hesitant to have something done to you.. wake yall asses up, but you see in life you got to make decisions that are going to help you or break you, and dre made one thats going to help him..
"I smash mics like cornbread, you can't kill me I was born dead"- Big L (RIP)

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2002, 07:52:54 PM »
Wac Post.....

FINALLY.... Someone who knows tha game!

If you know what's crackin you're gonna know that Dre aint Mr Gangsta Gangsta... he's a straight family/businessman. He dont get down like that... and that's all good.. but then dont front like you're Mr 187 On A Mutha Fuckin Cop when you roll with cops.. easy as that.

Dre dont want to fuck with Suge on that level cuz he knows he aint capable of what Suge's capable of... maybe he can come up with some nice beats but he dont want to see him in that level neither... cuz in tha World of Gangsta Rap.. It's a thin line between tha streets and tha freestyle booth... it's a thin line between bustin a tight diss line... and gettin busted in your head... see what I'm sayin?

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2002, 08:11:51 PM »

FINALLY.... Someone who knows tha game!

If you know what's crackin you're gonna know that Dre aint Mr Gangsta Gangsta... he's a straight family/businessman. He dont get down like that... and that's all good.. but then dont front like you're Mr 187 On A Mutha Fuckin Cop when you roll with cops.. easy as that.

Dre dont want to fuck with Suge on that level cuz he knows he aint capable of what Suge's capable of... maybe he can come up with some nice beats but he dont want to see him in that level neither... cuz in tha World of Gangsta Rap.. It's a thin line between tha streets and tha freestyle booth... it's a thin line between bustin a tight diss line... and gettin busted in your head... see what I'm sayin?

true shit mayn
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2002, 09:17:34 PM »
Wac Post.....

that is soo childish

it's pretty obvious that dre isn't dissing the row so they can get some publicity (any publicity is good publicity)

see if someone is on dre's popularity scale like  JD whose pretty well known and isn't going to gain any more publicity from a dre diss than dre's going to diss em, but if they're some wack lable like the row whose only way of making money is from their old artis, or some 2 bit underground crap act from the bay , dre ain't going to give them exposure.....

plus all this dissing crap is pure garbage any ways no one in rap should be dissing anyone shit should be handled in person not on wax.......that's just pure childish and 100% propaganda against another artist, music should be artistic not some ego orgy

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2002, 04:02:08 AM »

Word. I've got respect for Dre, he's just ignoring them, 'cos at the end of the day Suge just looks pathetic bringing up old shit all the time. With Dre his biggest payback was becoming the success he is today without the help of Death Row, Dre's a proper business man now.  

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2002, 04:08:32 AM »

Dre tried to go soft, remember "Been There, Done That"? That shit just don't suit him. I personally love the gansta shit Dre brings, so fucking what if he don't do that shit outside the music, ALOT of artists who say they do don't, it's like Dre said, "Don't disect my music so much, just buy it and bump it". I don't listen to Dre and think 'oh, he's so gangsta, he'll beat anyone down', I just think 'Dre's music is dope as hell'. Thats all I expect from Dre, dope music, and thats exactly what I get. I don't really give two shits about his personal life.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2002, 05:31:46 AM »
Yo....some of you catz are bouncin' around tha question.....imo Dre would have to diss Tha Row if they got back to All-Star status.....on tha real....if Tha Row got where they want to be and every1 was hearin' Tha Row just rip Dre in almost every song and he didnt reply it would just make him look bad.....wit Tha Row dissin' Dre while they on top of their game then Dre wouldnt be givin them exposure if he got back at em'.......I just feel that Dre would have to get back at Tha Row if they got where Suge wants and thinks they can go.....but....its all on Tha Row tho to get back to All-Star status, to see what Dre would do......