Author Topic: Dre mashin' on Tha Row................  (Read 1379 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Dre mashin' on Tha Row................
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2002, 02:17:30 PM »
uhhhh, its a Ren diss...LMAO...WHoever said it was a Suge diss needs to check themselves...

Oh, and Snoop is an idiot for dissing Suge...When Suge gets dissed by a superstar, he wins...He wants the free publicity...He wants people to hear Dre, Eminem, Snoop and Xzibit speak his name...Dre is a smart man, he does not want to promote his enemys...JD is already on Superstar status, therefore, Dre can diss JD, and instead of JD getting happy (Like suge would), JD gets mad at the disses...SO tell me, whos the smart one? Snoops ass or Dre?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re: Dre mashin' on Tha Row................
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2002, 02:29:16 PM »

Oh, and Snoop is an idiot for dissing Suge...When Suge gets dissed by a superstar, he wins...He wants the free publicity...He wants people to hear Dre, Eminem, Snoop and Xzibit speak his name...Dre is a smart man, he does not want to promote his enemys...JD is already on Superstar status, therefore, Dre can diss JD, and instead of JD getting happy (Like suge would), JD gets mad at the disses...SO tell me, whos the smart one? Snoops ass or Dre?

that's real

stop the hating on Dre for being smarter than some other guys.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

HairWuzEre

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Timbaland
I'm just saying. . .
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2002, 04:47:10 PM »
HA HA HA Ha Ha HA... Tha Row will never blow up again...
Crooked I won't even go platinum!!!
All Suge Knight and his bitch company can is to release old and unreleased material from:
Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, 2 Pac & Tha Dogg Pound
It's true what you said (about how the row will never blow up again), but I think that you have a misconception about albums "going platinum"; you seem think that going platinum isn't much of an achievement, but the fact of the matter is, only a very small percentage of rappers even go platinum.

(By the way, this isn't flaming, I'm just thought that I'd clear that up).