Author Topic: LOOK at this shit and laugh, and then spit at yourself for electing these morons  (Read 576 times)

Doggystylin

« Last Edit: November 02, 2004, 10:22:26 PM by Doggystylin »

Thirteen

not only electing but RE MOTHERFUCKING ELECTING these morons

http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=1627&NEXTID=0&PREVID=1629&DISPLAYORDER=20041006140828&CAT=movies&NSFW=

you act like bush and cheney ran a train on your mom.... calm down and take this beating like a man

Sikotic™

He ran a fear campaign and it worked. Eventhough Bush has cut state funding for homeland security lol

It's all so fuckin histerical.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

go hop back on dubyas lap your gonna get lost around here, you fuckin puppy

Trauma-san

Yeah, it is kind of hysterical, watching yall act like a bunch of little pussies.  Be a man, admit you lost, and move on.  You don't need to blame it on anything, you don't need to say he cheated, you don't need to call him a racist, whatever.... you need to just act like civilized people, and accept it.  

Thirteen

you sad, pathetic little boy go to sleep and cry now...for tomorrow bush will usher forth the Apocalypse and drink your tears

Sikotic™

Yeah, it is kind of hysterical, watching yall act like a bunch of little pussies.  Be a man, admit you lost, and move on.  You don't need to blame it on anything, you don't need to say he cheated, you don't need to call him a racist, whatever.... you need to just act like civilized people, and accept it. 

LMAO who said there was cheating?

I know I have accepted it. I am VERY disappointed though and last time I checked, there's nothing wrong with disappointment.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

coolio

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm cool
Dangerfield, you are the most annoying bitch on these boards.All you do is go to every post and say "oh you guys lost just accept it, stop crying, blah blah blah blah".Why don't you just accept the fact that you're a dumb fag who supports a bigger faggot than yourself and that you are one of many dumb americans who will believe anything Bush says. So why don't you fuck off and get a fucking life.
[IMG]http://img108.exs.cx/img108/7295/cooliosig888888884cl.jpg[IMG]

Thirteen

Dangerfield, you are the most annoying bitch on these boards.All you do is go to every post and say "oh you guys lost just accept it, stop crying, blah blah blah blah".Why don't you just accept the fact that you're a dumb fag who supports a bigger faggot than yourself and that you are one of many dumb americans who will believe anything Bush says. So why don't you fuck off and get a fucking life.

i didn't vote bush because i believed him, i voted bush so that people like you can marry other men...and just to piss off bitches like you... look how mad you are right now at someone you don't even know you sorry little bitch... i envoked anger from you and all you did is make me laugh...i'm glad i ruined your day you pathetic little faggot, now don't mention me anymore you gay angry little bitch

coolio

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm cool

i didn't vote bush because i believed him, i voted bush so that people like you can marry other men...and just to piss off bitches like you... look how mad you are right now at someone you don't even know you sorry little bitch... i envoked anger from you and all you did is make me laugh...i'm glad i ruined your day you pathetic little faggot, now don't mention me anymore you gay angry little bitch

So what you're saying is that the only reason you voted for Bush is so men could marry other men :o DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!! then you must really love your boyfriend. I mean come on, you vote Bush to be your president for the next 4 years just so you could munch on some faggot's cock!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. May you and your faggot ass boyfriend live miserably ever after. ;D

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
that was really funny...

Thirteen

So what you're saying is that the only reason you voted for Bush is so men could marry other men :o DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!! then you must really love your boyfriend. I mean come on, you vote Bush to be your president for the next 4 years just so you could munch on some faggot's cock!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn you must have a hard time reading..it's cool though, try again when you're done with 6th grade...until then i'm happy i made you mad you dumb bitch

coolio

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm cool

damn you must have a hard time reading..it's cool though, try again when you're done with 6th grade...until then i'm happy i made you mad you dumb bitch

How am i having trouble reading? If you look at one of your post, you said you voted for Bush so men can marry other men.So i think you're the one that doesn't know what the fuck you're talking about faggot. Oh and by the way between me and you i think you're the one that's mad, you're mad cause you just realised how big of an idiot you were to vote for Bush and because you just got outsmarted by a "6th grader".

Thirteen

how did i get outsmarted when you can't even read?

if i say "people like you" which is what i did say...i don't see how you could include me since i didn't say "people like me" it's ok, tell your parents to buy you a few more leap pad games for their angry little girl

coolio

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm cool
how did i get outsmarted when you can't even read?

if i say "people like you" which is what i did say...i don't see how you could include me since i didn't say "people like me" it's ok, tell your parents to buy you a few more leap pad games for their angry little girl

OK but you admit that you voted for him so men could marry men....that's pretty gay. Also if i couldn't read then why would i respond to your posts if i didn't know what you were saying?? Faggot, tell your parents that instead of sucking your dick all day long to go sell their bodies so they could get enough money to send you to school, then maybe you could come back with smarter responses.